Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    It's Wheel time!
    Yesss… ye̘̗̠̯͇͙͚̦ss in̗̤̝̗̹͇͌ͤͥ̊̾ͫ̄ͅdeed it is!! M̽uh̜̩̩a̓ͪ̍̈́̈́̈ ͈h̹ͥa̹͖̳͈̩͍ͧ̑̊̔ͯ͑̚ͅ ̫̼̜̳͇͍̤̇̉͌̔́̈ͩh̅̾́ͩ̍å̟̲͙̺̩̂̈̔̚ ͚̼̙͖̪̝͎h̗̲̠̪̠̺͚a ̗͎͈̖̳̮̲̀̎ͯ̇̍ͬ͊h̘a͛ͬͧ̇͊h̝͔̮̫aa̟̺̯̤̤̽̾̀́̑̂ͅa̬̠͓̺̺a͂̆ ̻̲̺̙͚̜̟ͩͬ̂ͧ̂!

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon̗̤̝̗̹͇͌ͤͥ̊̾ͫ̄ͅ
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Hatteren̗̤̝̗̹͇͌ͤͥ̊̾ͫ̄ͅe
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Appletun
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Galarian Mr. Mime̘̗̠̯͇͙͚̦
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Chikorita
    Pokémo̦̩͕̝̯̜̩̙̦̫̺͙̻̊ͨ̔͑̉̔̀̅̐ͭ̏ͫ̑n #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Spritzee
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Falinks

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: The Circus is Back in Town! (featuring clo̦̩͕̝̯̜̩̙̦̫̺͙̻̊ͨ̔͑̉̔̀̅̐ͭ̏ͫ̑wn emojis)
    Theme #2: Gen Z Curse̘̗̠̯͇͙͚̦d Emojis
    Theme #3: WAH-luigi for Smash
    Theme #4: Stan̗̤̝̗̹͇͌ͤͥ̊̾ͫ̄ͅ LOONA
    Theme #5: Discord Light Mode (is Best Mode)

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: Are yo̦̩͕̝̯̜̩̙̦̫̺͙̻̊ͨ̔͑̉̔̀̅̐ͭ̏ͫ̑u ready for this? Zimzalabim!
    Usertitle #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Usertitle #3: Only Arceus can judge me
    Usertitle #4: #MyOCFo̦̩͕̝̯̜̩̙̦̫̺͙̻̊ͨ̔͑̉̔̀̅̐ͭ̏ͫ̑rSmashBros
    Usertitle #5: *aggressively licks shape from sugar hone̘̗̠̯͇͙͚̦ycomb*

See!? I’ve been sayin̗̤̝̗̹͇͌ͤͥ̊̾ͫ̄ͅg it all along, pȇ̟r̬̼͉͊͆ͨp̟̹͓̉̂ͩe̯̪̓̏tua̬̺͉̹̯ͭ̽̍͆͛l̤͕̭̫ d̙͍̫͖͚̂̐͊ͦ͒a͂̿̍͒̒ͪȑ͈͖̣͚̭͊̽̎̚k̆n̠̹̣̼̻̪e͕͌s͐̌s͎ is better and this proves it! Who̦̩͕̝̯̜̩̙̦̫̺͙̻̊ͨ̔͑̉̔̀̅̐ͭ̏ͫ̑ wants to stare̘̗̠̯͇͙͚̦ at white crap all day!?

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

This min̬̥̗̫̙̹̓͐̓ͫ̓̔dless horror is Se̹̠̩̣̞͎̤̤̹̞̭̠ͮ̍̉͒̑ͧ͗ͨͩ̏͆̑ason 8, ready to lick at your so̜̱̐͒ul!

S͎̝̦̺͕ͧ͂̑̑̓É̠̟͓͚̍͗ͣAS̻̳̮͆̑ͨO͆̏̋̒̓̂͊ͮ̓N͈̱͙̊͛̚ ̬̪̺̗̱͚̞͈̭ͤ͂ͦ́̇̑̾̒ͪͥͅ8̪̭͈̟̦͓̩̘͖̤̗̐ͧ̐̿̿̒͛ͦ̆̅ͥ

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS CINCCINO
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS GALARIAN RAPIDASH
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS MEGA MAWILE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 1) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS HATTERENE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!

#5 SLICKSLACK: AS TYMPOLE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS SWAMPERT
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

ACTIVE BUFFS: JUST DESSERTS PRIMED

#7 ARNISD: AS CHIKORITA
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS STEELIX
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

BATTLE STATUS: UP FIRST NEXT SEASON!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

The audien̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́ce demands a sacrifice! We’re̎͒̀ doing our part for solving overpo̷̡̮̜pulation̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, de̎͒̀vouring brains en̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́ masse, drags in the bo̷̡̮̜dies of…

SHRUIKAN as Steelix an̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧd VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Swampert to the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Shruikan @Voltaire Magneton

SHRUIKAN
    SUPERPOWERS:

VS

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Whe̻̅͞el option̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧ after winning and Wheel people, including yourse̎͒̀lf, as much as you like! No Wheelie items n̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧeeded for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three mo̴ͥͩͬ͏re stages of Pokémo̷̡̮̜n to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: JUST DESSERTS PRIMED

The DOOMED COIN OF FIE͖͉͚̮ͨ͛͌ͩRY̫̩̆͛ ̯̤͚̿̿ͩDͣ̐ͥͭ̽ͪE͚̺͛̑̃ͅS͗͊̐̐͑T͕̙̙̰̜͒ͣ̔ͫ͑RǗͫͦCŤͩ͆Iͥͣ ̝̘ON͋ has declare̻̅͞d SHRUIKAN strikes first blood!

TURN 1
    SHRUIKAN starts the atrocities with En̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́core! He forces his torture victims to liste̎͒̀n to Baby Shark a few thousand mo̷̡̮̜re times!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Glare̎͒̀! He sends a baby Stufful into a deran̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́ged panic!

TURN 2
    SHRUIKAN uses Ice Punch! He tries usin̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́g his face to slam into an ice box!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Dizzy Punch! He ge̎͒̀ts super-drun̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́k and just flops right on his ass!

TURN 3
    SHRUIKAN use̎͒̀s Soak! But he dun̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́ks a Poochyena in the pool for just a little too long.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Wring Out! He squeezes a Happin̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́y really hard and gets all the blood o̷̡̮̜ut!

TURN 4
    SHRUIKAN use̎͒̀s Natural Gift! He gives everyone some deathcap mushrooms!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Rock Smash! It’s a S̫̠̬̞̲̎̒ͦͤ͋U̝͓ͥ̏P͙̻̞̘̎̍̉͊E̠̝̐͛R-͕͎͙̝̣͖̺̾̂̈̍͌ͩͥE̟̖̞̟̬̥F̖͖̳̟̰F͌̄͑͒̿̇̿E̠͖̬̥͈C͖̊T͛̽̾̅ͥ ̤̪̫̰̺̩̓͛ͅIVͣ̑̾E͕̣̝͖̭̜ ̝̦̬̙Ǒ́ͫ̎̏ͨ̍B̪͉͖ͩ͒̓LͧͪĬ͚͇̮̟͉̺ͨ̈͗̍͆T͌E͍͎̭͍̜̓ͨ̽̊ͣ̃ͅ Rͦͫ̈̾̓̈́ATḬ̱̬̹̤̆̋͌ͫ̚Oͮ͋̎̒̇N̆̽ ̝̫̭̜̲̥̖ͥ͐͆͊͛̓̄M̮̤̞̃̍͑U̫͖̖̘̇̂͊̌RD͇̤E͊͛͐Ṙ̹̙͊̓͒̋ ͔̼̩ ͈͓͎̟̼̬̺̇̉̈̋̃̓ͤT̔̓͒Ḣ̞̹̘͚̰ͮ͂̽͆A̜̥͓T͙̻̠̻̪ͨ̓͒̎ͮ̉͊ ̖̲ Ṛ̘̼͈ͧͤ͋ͧEDU͈̞ĆͣĒ͋̐ͭS S̜̮̟͍̜͙̦̓͛ͬ̃̄ͥͯḦ͚̬̻̩̽̔̄RͅU͉̦̝̜Iͪ̾̌ͧKͦ̎ͮ̃́AN ͫ̽ͩ͆ͣT̙̜ͅO͊ͭͣ̍̌ ̙̝̺M̂̽̆ͩͦO̗̦̙̹Ȑ͍̗̮͊͋B͖̾ͩͅI̤ͥ̆ͅD̝̞̞̜̹̜̒ͪͯ̈͑͗ ̬́́ͅB͐ͪͨ͑͊I͎Ṯ͙̺̻͕̘ͧ̓̂ͫ̿͋S A̤̣̩̯̫̙̓͆̓̈́́ͦ͗ͅN̋̽͒̽̑D P̝͔̺̜̘ͦ̂ͧ̑ͤͫͅȊ̘̭͖ͬ̓̈ͅË͇̹́̌̂ͅC̯͎̠E͈̜̪̬̖S!̺̝

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (48/100) – N̫̰O ̮̞̲DE̥͚͌͑C̏͂ͨK F͕̖O̳̹͗͑ͦͅR Ẏ̜͚̇Oͣ͗ͤȖ͚̟̜ͧ͊, SC̬̲̥̈́̀ͩR͕̬̦͑̆̑U̝̮̠͌̋̈́B̮̝̯!͔̪͆̊

Wow, Voltaire̎͒̀, you’re really gettin̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́g good at this whole murder thin̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́g! See, it gets e̎͒̀asier the more you do̷̡̮̜ it! P̹̲̪̙͚̬͒ͯͪ͗ͫ̔s̾̓͌̈͑ÿ̫͈̭́̅̑c̱h̠̽op̣͙̙͋͛̃ͭͅȧ͈͗̈ͤ̓̔̊ ̜̝̤̜̳̹t͋͛̈̾h̥̑ ͉̥̼͚̌ͭ͋͐m͊ur̺͙̬̦̭̬͛̔̌ͮ́ͣ̔ͅde̼̺̬͓̭̊̿̓ͣ̄r͍̪̳̈͋̊̓ ͖ ̥̥͍͇ͪͦ̈́ͬb̝̱̩̞̊ͥ͋ͧu̞͔̖̓͌ͣd͍̫͇͛̇̿die̙̙͍̳͐̄ͪ́s̄̔̇ ̔ͨ̎̓ ͎̻̮̫̠̙͖̉̍ͩ̑̑̉͌uͥ̇͋͒ͫ̓̊n͑͌i̭̠t͈̠͑̿e!̱ͥ

You get anothe̎͒̀r 1 EXP for a murder well don̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́e and your choice of…

• Devolve Shruikan̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́ into Onix as a lesser existence of himse̎͒̀lf!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, and murder yourself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Dump Shruikan in̦̻͙̜͉̒͌̐ͨ́to your Wheel and enjoy the screams!
    • Or prove̻̅͞ your psycho̴ͥͩͬ͏sis by Wheeling yourself!

Yessss̛ͫ̂͐̌̔̓̎͜s͗̃̀̽̉̃̃̾̏̅, let the m͖̬̭̙̟͓͟͜ͅa̹̭̦d̬̳̹̲̱̺n̺͉͎̗͇̣̟͍̻̗͍̞̬e͍̻̹̯͖̖̫͖͉s̛̲͔͟ ̯̯s̴̢͓̤̬̯̬̻̞̗͙̦̼͚͕͝ flow through yo̷̡̮̜u!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Let's go with the Wheel again! Keep the wheel... rolling!

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Let's go with the Wheel again! Keep the wheel... rolling!
    Ah, yo̎͌u’re a sadist superstar! I like that! Maybe̠ͦ͡͠ you’ll be just like me someday!

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon͈̦̙̙ͧ͋̄̚
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Hatterene
    Pokémo̎͌n #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Apple̠ͦ͡͠tun
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Galarian͈̦̙̙ͧ͋̄̚ Mr. Mime
    Pokémon͈̦̙̙ͧ͋̄̚ #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Chiko̎͌rita
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Spritzee
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Falinks

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: The Circus is Back in To̎͌wn! (featurin͈̦̙̙ͧ͋̄̚g clown emojis)
    Theme #2: Gen Z Curse̠ͦ͡͠d Emojis
    Theme #3: WAH-luigi for Smash
    Theme #4: Stan LOONA
    Theme #5: Discord Light Mo̎͌de (is Best Mode)

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: Are you ready for this? Zimzalabim!
    Usertitle #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Usertitle #3: Only Arceus can judge me
    Usertitle #4: #MyOCForSmashBro̎͌s
    Usertitle #5: *aggressively licks shape from sugar hone̠ͦ͡͠ycomb*

Nice̠ͦ͡͠ly done, I wonder how man͈̦̙̙ͧ͋̄̚y more helpless victims yo̎͌u can throw into this thing!

Aň͔̥͓̣̻̃̾̈̓ͮ͜͜ͅd it looks like mo͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈re bloodsheͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥd for you all!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, fusing the corpses of his victims togeͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥther into͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ the perfect abomiň͔̥͓̣̻̃̾̈̓ͮ͜͜ͅation monster, drags in the bo̷̡̮̜dies of…

NOBLEJANOBII as Mega Mawile an̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧd ARNISD as Chikorita to the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Noblejanobii @arnisd

NOBLEJANOBII
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three moreͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 1) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effeͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥctive/no effect), you have a 33% chance o͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈f stopping yourself!

VS

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for eͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥach battle is increased by 2!

The S͟Ḁ͓̊͑V́A͍͗G̵̱̦̭̹ͬ͒́̽Ḙ̓ ͧͯ̃C̥̞̤̳͓͍̙̽̇͗ͣ̀̚̚Ǫ͍͎͎̳͚̍̓͊̇̚I͕͚͈̤ͩ̓ͬ̅́N̜͎̘̭ O̙F̘̰͚̘͊̇̀ͮ̕ F̼̄A̬̬̯͎̠̦ͫͣ̑̈́ͦͮM͍̤͓̘̘ͭ͗̓͗̄I͗ͨ͊ͮ͘N̠̼̩͍̙̞͂̽̔͗̏̇E̳̩͈ ̩ ̡͈̹̠̯̎̉̍̌A̎Ñ̔͜D ̲̲̖͘D͞ES̀̏̇̾̍ͮT͖̩͙ͤͩ̽R͔̱̞̤̱̞͈̊ͫ̽͋̑̾̒U̫̞͡C͔͇̲̤͊̂ͣ̾T Ị͂O̹N̯͕͍͋̌ͩ͞ has declare̻̅͞d NOBLEJANOBII strikes first blood!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII begin͍͚̠͑̒̓s the anarchy with G-Max Terror! She seͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥnds an innocent Cleffa screaming into the Abyss!
    ARNISD uses Sparkly Swirl! He throws a Cosmog into a bleͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥnder and flips it on!

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII useͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs Flash! She exposes herself in public!
    ARNISD uses Shell Smash! And he fin͍͚̠͑̒̓ds that a Squirtle can’t live without one.

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Grassy Terrain! It helps hideͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ the places where dumped the bo͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈dies!
    ARNISD uses Ice Punch! And n͍͚̠͑̒̓ow there’s another Eiscue without a head.

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Growth! She feeds an͍͚̠͑̒̓other body to Audrey II!
    ARNISD uses Do͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈uble Kick! And that’s another doubleͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ decapitation on a Doduo!

TURN 5
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Morning Sun! But in͍͚̠͑̒̓stead there is only perpetual darkness.
    ARNISD useͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs Parting Shot! He waves goodbye to͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ a Pidgey before he snipes it in the face!

TURN 6
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Wrap! She suffocateͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs an Iggybuff with a plastic bag!
    ARNISD uses Psybeam! He min͍͚̠͑̒̓dlessly blasts his plasma rifle into the audience!

TURN 7
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Subzero͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ Slammer! She freezes a Ratatta and smashes it into a million͍͚̠͑̒̓ pieces!
    ARNISD uses Foul Play! And the game “got your tongue” suddenly takeͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs a dark literal turn.

TURN 8
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Electroweb! She wraps a Spearow with barbed wire and run͍͚̠͑̒̓s extreme vo͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ltage through it!
    ARNISD uses Blaze Kick! And heͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ sets California on fire all over again.

TURN 9
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Inferno Overdrive! She makes sure Californ͍͚̠͑̒̓ia incinerates eveͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥn faster!
    ARNISD uses Max Lightning! Exceͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥpt he misses Noble and sends it crashing do͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈wn on the spectators instead.

TURN 10
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Charm! She lures some un͍͚̠͑̒̓suspecting children into her dark cabin in the woods.
    ARNISD uses Quiver Dance! He pulls the wings off of some flieͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs!

Holy crap, do I need to do everything around here!? Wake up!
    A͓GḼ͙̳OME ͯ̆OE̤͕̗͊̆̂N ̞ͦs̼̳̆̆͌ͅt̙ṟ͎̘̊̄͆i͆͂́kes͓̠̞͗̉͊ NOB͂ͥLE͚̅J͗ͭ̾AN̦͇̠ͧ̈́ͪO̤͎BI̙̿I̞͆ ̣fͣͪ̚o̱̿r̖̟̅̌ 1̇ͧ̽HP̙̤ ̬D͙̯̭AM̪̯̝̀ͥͣA̱͍̥̔͌̚G̯̠̈́ͤEͤ͗̚! (͈̙̙̆̾ͥ1/̝3͇̦̋̓̂ͅ) ̣̟͔̍̅͌A̩̿GLÖM̫ͤͩͅE OEN̿ ̫̭̋̚s̗t̩ͥr̭ͅikes̼̣̅͗ Ä̟̱̼ͤ͌RNͭ̋IS͓͎̮̔ͫ̐D ͨͥfo̬̟r̥̖͇ͩ͋̏ 1̆̓̚H͈̼P ̭Ḏ̺͇̈̊ͯĀ͖͖̈́M̦̈́A̦̟͈G̮̣E̖!͖̩̐ͧ ̝̎(1̉͐/̰̬̩̈́ͥ́5)̐
    Now FIGHT, I’m getting impatieͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥnt! And you don’t want that!

TURN 11
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Sweet Kiss! It turn͍͚̠͑̒̓s a helpless Cyndaquil into stoneͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ!
    ARNISD uses Water Spo͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈rt! And all the children in the kiddie pool have drown͍͚̠͑̒̓ed.

TURN 12
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Surging Strikes! She causes even more riots in her town͍͚̠͑̒̓!
    ARNISD uses G-Max Wildfire! An͍͚̠͑̒̓d now all of California is up in flames!

TURN 13
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Veevee Volley! She plays volleyball with a severeͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥd Eevee’s head!
    ARNISD uses Stone Edge! He fin͍͚̠͑̒̓ds yes, you really can impale someo͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ne there!

TURN 14
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Sticky Web! She uses it to glue the tongue of a Lickilicky to the back of a speedin͍͚̠͑̒̓g bus!
    ARNISD uses Thieͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥf! But he decided to͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ go warlock this time.

TURN 15
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Wake-Up Slap! Exceͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥpt she hits a sleeping Lillipup too hard an͍͚̠͑̒̓d now he’s never getting up again.
    ARNISD uses Covet! But he fin͍͚̠͑̒̓ds it’s much more satisfying to just outright steal.

TURN 16
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Strength Sap! Except she messes it up and causeͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs a Machop to bleed out.
    ARNISD uses Leer! He grins wickedly as he presses the deton͍͚̠͑̒̓ator!

TURN 17
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Psywave! Except it makes her go on a psychotic killing spreeͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ instead.
    ARNISD uses Stored Poweͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥr! He ends up overloading the reacto͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈r at the nuclear power plant!

TURN 18
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Misty Explosion! And n͍͚̠͑̒̓ow Cerulean City is wondering why their gym leader has been blown to bits.
    ARNISD uses G-Max Reson͍͚̠͑̒̓ance! Except it comes out as some grizzly clouds of darkneͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥss.

TURN 19
    NOBLEJANOBII useͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs Conversion! She convinces more people to join her dark cult!
    ARNISD uses Coaching! He becomes a dark men͍͚̠͑̒̓tor for future executioners!

TURN 20
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Haze! She finds it helps the dark ambien͍͚̠͑̒̓ce of her to͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈rture chamber!
    ARNISD uses Mega Kick! She scoreͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs a field goal with a Dunsparce’s head!

Seriously!? I bet yo͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈u think this is funny, don’t you? You kno͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈w what also is funny? This!
    Ä̲GĹ̥̲ͫ̉ͅOM͑E ̰͖̤̊͐ͬOͭE̟̪̫Ṇ̼̙͂ͥ̉ ͈̊s̒́t̯̭̝ȓ̥̞̬̔̌iḳ̠̆ͯĕ̻̗̌s͗ͮͣ ̰͎̱̓̉͋N̾OḂL̿ͭEJ͙̌A͕ͮNO̖BIͣIͬͮ͐ ̖̋f̖ͨoṙ̅ ͈̜͓1͖̖̇̋́ͅHP͉̟͉̂͗ͨ DÅM̹AG͉ͨE̤̥̋̄!̟ (̖̲̗̍̍̚2͍͙̝͊ͪ̎/3̘̰̏̃)̻̯̤̔ͬ̂ ̳̰̞̄̒̓Aͯ̓G̫̩L̝͇OM͙E͔̱̺ͪ̔͑ ̳̗̀̏O̞͔͇ͮ̍̾E͔ͥN͖̅ ̳st͓͙r̈́̄̿i̜kē̉s̗̤̏̑ ̈́̓͗AR͒Ṇ̯̰ISD f͆ͩoṛͬ ̠1H͓͙̆̑Pͣ D̬̙ͧ̇AM̗̦̿̓AG̳̈E!̠͂ ̺̙̮ͥͭ̇(̭̊2̳͇/̪̒5͎̟̿ͥͨͅ)
    Really, keep doing this again, I̽̒̎̅̚͡ ̠͓̩͒ͥͯ̈͠ͅD̞̞͚͙̺͐̒ͮͭ̇AṞ͠E̞̓ ̛y̴̦̩̟̬̼̳̽̌̏̋ͪ̀ọ̹͚͕̯͚͚u̡͉̫̬͇̻̪̇̉ͮ͆̿̉!̴ Watch what happens!

TURN 21
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Beat Up! She an͍͚̠͑̒̓d her friends gang up and pummel a Caterpie to a gooey pulp!
    ARNISD uses Brine! And he finds that’s an effectiveͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ way to kill a Charmander.

TURN 22
    NOBLEJANOBII useͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs Diamond Storm! Except she finds it’s much cheaper to͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ just use glass fragments to lacerate people with.
    ARNISD uses Psycho Shift! He chan͍͚̠͑̒̓ges gears as he drives his car into a cro͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈wd of people!

TURN 23
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Ember! Except she’s found all of California is n͍͚̠͑̒̓ow just ash.
    ARNISD uses Sto͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈red Power! But heͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ finds there’s already fallout everywhere.

TURN 24
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Belch! Sheͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ can’t help it, that Applin was delicious!
    ARNISD uses Electrify! It works, that Hoothoot really can work as a co͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈nductor! But on͍͚̠͑̒̓ly once.

TURN 25
    NOBLEJANOBII useͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs G-Max Gold Rush! Too late, you’ve already in͍͚̠͑̒̓cinerated California!
    ARNISD uses Water Pledge! He vows to send more victims to͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ a watery grave!

TURN 26
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Psychic! But she loses her mind and goes berserk in the pro͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈cess!
    ARNISD uses Recycle! He turn͍͚̠͑̒̓s his scrap meͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥtal into plenty of deadly bladed weapons!

TURN 27
    NOBLEJANOBII uses G-Max Stun Sho͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ck! She knocks a Stufful unconscious and then frieͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥs him in an electric chair!
    ARNISD uses Magic Coat! It’s NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, making ARNISD feel T͑ͩ̓H̞͊À͚͕̌T̲̬̗ ͙͙̼̓͐̃M̂ͅU̯̿C̬̤ͨ̌H Ṁ̮̤̰̂͐ORͨͦͮE͕̫̩ LI̝̝̱K͚͍̖E ̗̜̏̾AN IDIͮ̒͋Ò̟T!͍͑ (3/5)

TURN 28
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Seͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥismic Toss! IT͔̺ CA̱̥̮͛͆̔USES̼͚ͫ͂ ̓́̏A̦̮͒̌R͓̃Ñ̊ÏS̜̫̞̽̋̍D̺͎ͩͪ’̺̜̇̎S BO̍͂N̿͌ḚS͇̳̜ T͇̄O͔̠̰ͥ͋ͦ CR͔͍ͣ̍A͔̲̱͊͗̿C͔Ḵ̙͍̿͊̔! ͍ͦ(̟̙̑̓4̞/͒̚5)̩͒
    ARNISD uses Future Sight! He con͍͚̠͑̒̓sults the netherworld and sees only a grim future in sto͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈re!

TURN 29
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Heal Blo͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ck! She barricades the eͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥntrances to the hospital!
    ARNISD uses Megahorn̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅ! He blasts out the eardrums of a helpless Mudkip!

TURN 30
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Whirlwind! Exceͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥpt this time Dorothy and Toto͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ don’t surviveͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ.
    ARNISD uses Smart Strike! He sn͍͚̠͑̒̓ipes the valedictorian̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅ in the head!

O̯͍̹̬̬̓ͯ͂̋͆V̑ͦ̀E̯̰̲̭̺̘̱͗͑͋̑̓̒̚͢R̂̂T̢Î̉̏ͣ̃ͫ͝Mͩͦ͛ͤ̌ ̙̗̭̮̣͢Ȩ̲̺͎̫͗̏̌̀!̫̠͇̋̋̓͘

TURN 31
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Mystical Fireͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ! But she finds setting a temple on fire only reduces it to͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ ruins.
    ARNISD uses Kinesis! But he messes it up and causes a San̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅdile’s head to explode.

TURN 32
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Dragon Breͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥath! But she only ends up vomiting instead after eating all those onions.
    ARNISD uses Solar Beͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥam! Iẗ́ͪ’͚͎ͫͤs̩̣ͩ̑ ͩ̀̉ͤ̉͑NOͩ̉̏̋ͮͥT̩͆ Ṽ̰͉̇E͍͍̪̯̓ͫͯ̚R̐ͮ̚Y͖̓ Ẹ̭̠̬̿̎ͨͮF̩͚̪̜̝͎̥̾ͪ̿̊̏ͬͤF̠͊E̻C̜T̼͎̖͐ͤ̎I̼̯V̄̚E,̈ ̒̀ͩ ̣̟ͤ̏m̰̗͔̞̻̩̤̈́̈́̀̌͋̓̈ǎ̜͕̬̈́͑ki͍̮͐ͬng̹̞̣͓̼ ̦̻͇͓̙̳̝̐̾ͤͩͨ͐ͯA̗͍͕ͅR͖͕̲̟̦̾͂͌ͭ̚Ṋ͖̰̝̘̭̺Ĭ͙͙̻̋̄̔̍ͩͪͅ ̜͓̪S̮̱͙ͫ̑ͯD͖̮͍̦̪̪̬͂ͨͣͣ̍ͨ̓ ͓͔F̣͋EEL̽̆̿̽̈́̎ ̉S̫͔̤̠̔̊̓ͭ̏ͅO̗̰̺̿̈́̄ M̳̺͌͑Ǔ͓̩̽Č̹͚̘̘̩̲̹̐ͫ̌̋̾͗H ͕̲̪̰͎̮̆͒̓̓̏̾HUM̱̮͉̺̺̋ͭ̍ͣ̓I̬̭̪̱̓ͥ͗ͮLͧͬ̓Ì̗͈̩̟̓̾̑ͯ̌̅ ̤̯ͅA͕͇̮̣̬ͮͮͭ͒̍T͙I̫̥Ȯ̼̳̫̲̘̬̱ͪ̊̽͆̉ͦN ̙̩̻ͭ͆ͥHI̟̠̗͆͗ͩS ̹̣̞̱̦̣͊ͭ̏ͮ̊͌B̼̫̫̭̳̠̲͂̔̽̾̓ͣ̏RA͕̻̜̪͗ͩ̌̾I̝̪̝ͤͫ̋Nͨ ̯͉̤̈́ͦ̀F͎̘̩ͧ̄ͦRI̗E̠͙͔̹̹̞ͥ͆ͮ͛͌ͧS̎̓͗̓̚ ̒̉̋̂T́͑ͭ̑́̾̃Ŏ̍͂͂ Ä̬̲̲͖̥̞̅̑̒ͫ͋ ̘͍̘̻͙ͩͯͦͯͫC͇R̠̭̺̱̬͎͈I̺̤͔̺͓̠̽̐̔̽̽͗S̼͚͉̳͂͆͆̎P͕̈́! ̈́̓ (5/5)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (19/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

Sureͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥ took you two a D̖ͩA͕̼̝̾ͨ͂N̖G̻̽ ̝͕̫͓ͅL̰̗̝͙̀̏͛̚O̝̜͓͍̞̯̫̾̎̓̊̆̉̅N̊͛̀̈́̇̍G T̩͕͚̺̻̒ͫͩͬ͗̆ͅḬ̦̫̮̫̂͋̈ͫͧͩͅM̻̰̮͕͍̠̺ͧͩ͗̔ͫ̇̚Ë̬̻́͂̉̑̆̉ ̹̤̼̠ to finally decide to murder each o͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈ther instead of innoceͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥnt victims, but hey, tickets still sold out and everyon̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅe went home happy! Well, almost everyone!

Noble, yo͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈u get 1 EXP for a sͯͫ̓́̓la̜̬̾̚u̬̙̱͑̈́͐g̏̐ͪ̒ͦ̉h̯͍̄ͮt͔͓̾̽e͙̪̭r̓ͦ̌ͭ well don̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅe and your choice of…

• Devolve and eͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥgg-murder ARNISD!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd murder yourself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Use a SOMEONE ELSE’S WHEELIE and send ARNISD screaming into an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅother Wheel!

And…

Do yo͔̟̹̤͇͔̲̾́ͣ̿ͩͧ̈u draw from the Deck… or han̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd it over for arnisd to suffeͪͦͭ́͊ͫͯͩ̾̋ͩͭͥ̔ͥr with!?

Enjoy the an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅarchy!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hey look the rivalry is back and I actually won this time LMAO

We're gonna egg Arnisd and pass them the deck!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post

The gods of rng just love this rivalry xD

9. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Aww, the return of OP Steelix didn't last very long this time. :( (Probably good news for everyone else though :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post

Good, an̲̹̰͕͚̦͚̄̂̃ͧ̅̋̂̚ͅother ṏ͉͎̜̫̖̘̩͎̪̳̫͎͔̻̒ͨ̔̀́ͮͩͭ͌ͯ̑̓͡melet to de͔͉̠̻̬̦̤͙vour. Yum!

An̲̹̰͕͚̦͚̄̂̃ͧ̅̋̂̚ͅd…

NOBLEJANOBII forces ARNISD to draw from the deck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#1 The Happy Ho-ṏ͉͎̜̫̖̘̩͎̪̳̫͎͔̻̒ͨ̔̀́ͮͩͭ͌ͯ̑̓͡h!
    THE HAPPY HO-OH! - This lovely card re͔͉̠̻̬̦̤͙vives one of your lost Lineups anew (any Lineup that is curren̗̎tly crossed out)! Which on̗̎e that is will be random, sṏ͉͎̜̫̖̘̩͎̪̳̫͎͔̻̒ͨ̔̀́ͮͩͭ͌ͯ̑̓͡… hope it’s not a Lineup you didn’t like! If you have no lost Line͔͉̠̻̬̦̤͙ups, well, Ho-oh says hello, but nothing happens.

Wow, be͔͉̠̻̬̦̤͙t Noble regrets givin̲̹̰͕͚̦͚̄̂̃ͧ̅̋̂̚ͅg this up to her n̲̹̰͕͚̦͚̄̂̃ͧ̅̋̂̚ͅemesis!

As fṏ͉͎̜̫̖̘̩͎̪̳̫͎͔̻̒ͨ̔̀́ͮͩͭ͌ͯ̑̓͡r what this egg chap ge͔͉̠̻̬̦̤͙ts revived:

1. Chikṏ͉͎̜̫̖̘̩͎̪̳̫͎͔̻̒ͨ̔̀́ͮͩͭ͌ͯ̑̓͡rita > Bayle͔͉̠̻̬̦̤͙ef > Meganium (3)
    2. Larvitar > Pupitar > Tyranitar (3)
    3. Popplio > Brionn̗̎e > Primarina (3)

And it rolled a #2! Goṏ͉͎̜̫̖̘̩͎̪̳̫͎͔̻̒ͨ̔̀́ͮͩͭ͌ͯ̑̓͡d, I think Tyran̲̹̰͕͚̦͚̄̂̃ͧ̅̋̂̚ͅitar is best at causin̗̎g the most amoun̲̹̰͕͚̦͚̄̂̃ͧ̅̋̂̚ͅt of death.

And n̗̎ot to worry, I already put it on your tab.