Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by AglOmE OeN View Post
    Sure! Give it to mȅ̳͖̞̪̱̯͍͓̫̹͙̞͚͊̐ͬ̎ͤͦ͊͐̌͌̄̚, it’s a great tribute rȅ̳͖̞̪̱̯͍͓̫̹͙̞͚͊̐ͬ̎ͤͦ͊͐̌͌̄̚agent foͣ̐͗ͩ͊̑̚r hellish pestilence cursȅ̳͖̞̪̱̯͍͓̫̹͙̞͚͊̐ͬ̎ͤͦ͊͐̌͌̄̚s!

Now yoͣ̐͗ͩ͊̑̚u should have ȅ̳͖̞̪̱̯͍͓̫̹͙̞͚͊̐ͬ̎ͤͦ͊͐̌͌̄̚nough room to unleash whatever macabrȅ̳͖̞̪̱̯͍͓̫̹͙̞͚͊̐ͬ̎ͤͦ͊͐̌͌̄̚ scheme you’re plan͈͓̳̯̦ͭ̿̆ͫͬning!
    Ok, one more question. If I use a Second Wind, does it still take up space in my inventory until it's broken, or would I still have room for two more items with it?

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah I gotta survive longer. I'm gonna evolve to a Pikachu! Live another day!
    Yes, preyin͇̬̱̯̮͔͚̞͍g on your en͇̬̱̯̮͔͚̞͍emies is the ultimate way to survivḙͪ! It’s you or them!

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Ok, one more question. If I use a Second Wind, does it still take up space in my inventory until it's broken, or would I still have room for two more items with it?
    You’d still havḙͪ more roȱ̓̽̃͂̐̈m if you use it right away as it’s the ḙͪffect that persists, n͇̬̱̯̮͔͚̞͍ot the item itself! So do that and usḙͪ as many in͇̬̱̯̮͔͚̞͍struments of hȱ̓̽̃͂̐̈rror as you can at once!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

3. This post has been liked by:

This grotesque ḙ̴̟͔̦̫̦̺̘̖̦͖̗xcuse for a black hö̧͑͋̎͋͒̿͐͛͘͠le of existen̈́ͦ͛ͩ̈́͊͌̊̚͏̱̜͇̲̳̩̦̱͕̀ce is known as Season 12! Gazḙ̴̟͔̦̫̦̺̘̖̦͖̗ upon its hideousn̈́ͦ͛ͩ̈́͊͌̊̚͏̱̜͇̲̳̩̦̱͕̀ess and despair!

S͉̍È̫̩̲̖͈͐̂ͣͬ́A̠̝̬̬͔̱͖̟͛ͭ͆͛̅͒̉̚S̨̍̇̾ͧ͛͗̑ͯ͌̉̂͑̆͊́̕ ̭̭̪͚̳͈̼͖͙̠̭͚͉̠Õ͉̘̪̠͕̪͉͕̃̈́̄ͯ͊̌ͪ̑ͅṄ̸̔ͮ͛͛̂ͭ̓̐͊ͧ̇̑̓̊ ͖̘͚̺̱͉̣̳͈͍̞̞̦̲̯ ͩ͗̒ͫ͌̈́1̡̼̼̱̥̭̦̜͎͇̻̅͌͛̋̐̓ͤͨ̋̀̚2̴̛̝̻̠̼̺̳ͥͬ̇̎̐͋ͭ͞ ̬

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS PETILIL
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS MEGA MAWILE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!

#5 SLICKSLACK: AS ABOMASNOW
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS ALCREMIE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

#7 ARNISD: AS TYRANITAR
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS DREEPY
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ok then. So first off I'll spend my 2 EXP and 2 coins to buy the Epic Evolution Superpower. Then I'll buy and activate a Second Wind, then after that buy a Cheaty Cookie and Brass Balls, which I will also use straight away.
    Now watch as I still lose without getting in a hit

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Ok then. So first off I'll spend my 2 EXP and 2 coins to buy the Epic Evolution Superpower. Then I'll buy and activate a Second Wind, then after that buy a Cheaty Cookie and Brass Balls, which I will also use straight away.
    Now watch as I still lose without getting in a hit
    Wow, look who’s spendin̜̺̞͙̻̆͆̑̃̂g like it’s Black Friday alreͨ͌ͦ̃ady! Do̳̎n’t mind the greeteͨ͌ͦ̃r you just trampled, he’s got great life in̜̺̞͙̻̆͆̑̃̂surance!

En̜̺̞͙̻̆͆̑̃̂joy and unleͨ͌ͦ̃ash havo̳̎c!

This is o̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇ur littlḛ͎̬̥̙ harvest of an̰̰̫̓ͣ̚archy!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, w̞ar̟̘̤p͙̬̤̆̏̉i̬̰̝n̠̭̪͂̿̓g̊ ͊th̑ͅè ͫm͈̲͚i͗n̜͗d̞ͦs͇͍̤ͮ͛̈́ ͙̤̗o̓́̉fͦͧ c͈̦̃̊h̩͊̈́ͅi̱̻̽ͤḻ͎d̠͓̘̅ͩ͛r̥̰͖̉̋̌en ̠͎͍͛͛̓i̟͇̠n͐̋toͥ̏ͩ co̐̂̽rr͆upͪͨ̋t͎̟i̬̠͌̍o̱̬ͬ̓n̟͌, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

NOBLEJANOBII as Mega Mawile an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d SCYTHERWOLF as Pikachu to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Noblejanobii @Scytherwolf

NOBLEJANOBII
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add thrḛ͎̬̥̙e more stages of Pokémon̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and yo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇u attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again̰̰̫̓ͣ̚.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would gḛ͎̬̥̙nerate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of sto̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇pping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

VS

SCYTHERWOLF
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – Durin͒ͨ̚g battles, you attack twice̖ͧ fo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇r the first 10 turns!

The Ď̜E̾F̿ͬI͎Ĺ͎͙͈ͪ͑E̲͖̭ͥ̋̓D̠̎ COI͎͋N ͈O̅͒͊F DARK̃N̝̗ͧ̎E̜̺̪SS͉̙̳̈ͤ̒ M̐̅̂Ȧ̯Ṇ̜̖ͯͦ́IF̳̰̂̆E͎͚̠͛ͭ͆S̘͇̗T has declare̻̅͞d SCYTHERWOLF strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF kicks off the ho̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇rror with Attack Order! Her dark armiḛ͎̬̥̙s ravage and pillage the coun̰̰̫̓ͣ̚tryside!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Lo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇vely Kiss! But her mouth is too busy devourin̰̰̫̓ͣ̚g fresh meat!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Entrain̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ment! But her dark power causes her Caterpie victim to kill thḛ͎̬̥̙mselves!

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF usḛ͎̬̥̙s G-Max San̰̰̫̓ͣ̚dblast! And now no one can tell a village used to be here!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Rain Dance! IT ̣͕C̋͒AUS͒͆Eͯ͊S ͇͑̔ͅA̝͕̮ͫ̄̓G̬̯O̩͒N̲̙ͅY̘̞̬ ̟̳̦̍̆̈́A͋ND͂͛ ̖S̝̮̰̉͛̿OM͈ͨE̠̼̰̽̈́̏ OF̉ ͇̙̮͑̐ͬN̞̮̳OBͪ͋L͛EJA̠ͮNOB͑̉Ĭ̄̍I̹̱̒ͮ͋ͅ’͚̘̔͆S̺ ̘̹FL̮̓E̥S̗̝͎ͩ̔̏H
    Tͩ̇ͩO M̭̱Ẹ̞̬Ḹ̞̿T! (1/3)

NOBLEJANOBII uses Mirror Move! Except she shatters it and causes a dark curse to bḛ͎̬̥̙fall the lan̰̰̫̓ͣ̚d!

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Circle Thro̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇w! Shḛ͎̬̥̙ tosses a dark summon̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ing ring into the arena and summons a legion of defiled dḛ͎̬̥̙mons!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Mud Sport! And it’s an ḛ͎̬̥̙ffective way to con̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ceal the mass grave she’s made!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Topsy-Turvy! She gets an Iggybuff to be so drunk she passḛ͎̬̥̙s out!

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Bone Rush! She hasten̰̰̫̓ͣ̚s the progrḛ͎̬̥̙ssion of decay to collect an impressive bone harvḛ͎̬̥̙st!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Forest's Curse! And just like that, whoḛ͎̬̥̙ver steps into it never comes out!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Splishy Splash! She go̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇es wading in her own person̰̰̫̓ͣ̚al bloodbath!

TURN 5
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Black Hole Eclipsḛ͎̬̥̙! And that’s a whole lot of plan̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ets going into the nether dimension!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Aura Sphḛ͎̬̥̙re! Except she screws it up and summon̰̰̫̓ͣ̚s an unholy orb of infernal energy!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Lo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇vely Kiss! Except the Clefairy she smoochḛ͎̬̥̙s suddenly turns to ston̰̰̫̓ͣ̚e!

TURN 6
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Assist! Excḛ͎̬̥̙pt she in̰̰̫̓ͣ̚sists she can do it all by herself witho̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇ut the help of meager peasan̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ts!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Heart Swap! Except the surgery goḛ͎̬̥̙s badly and now both a Pidgey and a Spearo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇w are deceased.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Spirit Break! And likḛ͎̬̥̙ that, she leaves the soul of a Nidoran̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ in tatters!

TURN 7
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Gastro̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇ Acid! Excḛ͎̬̥̙pt she just vomits all over the place.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Freeze-Dry! And she adds yet an̰̰̫̓ͣ̚other lifeless body to her morguḛ͎̬̥̙!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Con̰̰̫̓ͣ̚strict! She usḛ͎̬̥̙s her handy garotte to stran̰̰̫̓ͣ̚gle a Slowpoke!

Great job with all the collateral damage, but you’re doin̰̰̫̓ͣ̚g it all wrong!
    A͖͉G̫ͩL̹̝O̦ͅME OE̲͐N̜ S̖̙͋̓T̩̜̺̎̅̑R̗̺̘̔̌ͮI̘͉͍͐͐̂K͍̙͚ES̐̓̀ S̮C̟Y̙ͨT̼H̺͈E̋͐̚RW̼͇̭O̦͔̫L̳̫̩F͔̀ ̱̮ͣ̅F͈̺̳ͣ̐̍OͅR ͮ̌̐T̝̗̳̉͌̎Ṟ̗̃̅AU̻̭͖͌͒͋M͚͑Ä̐Ť̚I̍C͎̩͉͋̔̚ LAC̥̠̰̐͂̆ERA͐TI͌̑O̎ͬͦN͈ͪ D̯̘̍̓AMA͚̞ͮͧGE̹ͅ! (1/3)
    Wake up and get your act together!

TURN 8
    SCYTHERWOLF uses G-Max Volt Crash! Ḭ̍̾ͅT̬̦̅͌ ̖̯̙̊͑ͯI̠NF̘̠̱ͣ̈́͊L̥͔̟I͈̱ͪͮC̜̹̄ͪT̠̲̜ͤ̓͊Ṣ̙̙ ̰̦ͥͦHͩO͔͎̓͊ͪͅȐ͇R͇ͅỊ̲̬FIC E͇̤LĖͯͦCT͑̒R͇͉̽͒I̬̰̩ͦ͌ͧCAL̯̼̻ D̮̺͌͌A͒ͬM̻͈A̳͔ͮ̅G͒̃E͖̔ TO̚
    N̗͓̿̊O̺̻̫B̩̫LË͈̗̩́̌̇J̓͌AN̽ͅO̹B͖̻ͥ̓Ȉ̍I͓͚̩ͪ̆ͣ’̋̊ ̞͖S BO̗͖̊̌D̳͓ͥ͒Y͓̺̆̇̓ͅ AND͔̫̓̀ ̤B͆̏ͤR̫̍A̙IN!͍͓̈́͋ (2/3)

SCYTHERWOLF uses Stealth Rock! She hidḛ͎̬̥̙s the murder weapon̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ she used to bash a Psyduck’s head in!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Storm Throw! She tosses an̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ Orb of Cyclo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇nes at a helpless Spoink and there’s not enough lḛ͎̬̥̙ft to make gravy.

TURN 9
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Fire Plḛ͎̬̥̙dge! She decides to beco̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇me a fulltime arson̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ist!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Shadow Sneak! And she has now become a full entity of darkn̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ess.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Origin Pulse! She lo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇cates a Munchlax’s hḛ͎̬̥̙artbeat so she knows where to drive the stake in̰̰̫̓ͣ̚!

TURN 10
    SCYTHERWOLF usḛ͎̬̥̙s Dive! She plun̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ges her jagged swo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇rd blade into her victim’s chest!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Moonlight! But here, even the dark clouds snuff that out for pḛ͎̬̥̙rpetual darkn̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ess!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Icicle Crash! Except thḛ͎̬̥̙re is only dark fire and brimstone in̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ this hellish landscape!

Hey Noblḛ͎̬̥̙! We’ve been o̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇ver this, I thought you would have kn̰̰̫̓ͣ̚own by now!
    AGͫLO̰̊M̰̅É̮ ̥̞͌͗O̙͊E͚̝ͥ̄N͋̒̿ ͇̠͎ͧ̐̉I̫N̜̝͈F͍͛L͉̺̏͆I̳̽C̲͎T̜̠̹̑̆̽S̪̖̎͆ ̞̬ͬ̚M͖͈͓ͮͯ͛O͍͍͗ͥR̭̭̈́̔TA͖ͮL̗̺̂̒ ̫̂ÌͅM̅P̮͕AL̔ͭI͆ͅNG̳̣ D̲̑A͙͛M̼̺Ǎ̮̥̟ͥ̾G̫̒E̻͉ͯ͗ ͎̞̜TO͋ N̦̠͆̚OBL̗E͎̱̯JẠͫṄ̌O̝̮̘ͫͯ̿B͉͍̖I̅͋Ȋ!̙ (3/3)
    Yḛ͎̬̥̙ah, that’ll learn̰̰̫̓ͣ̚ ya!

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (71/100) – N̵̲̩͔̫̞͉͘ͅO̢͢͜ ̵D̩̝͖̼͉̬̠̕͜ȨC̥͍̝̻̯K ̛̻F͙͎̠̮̫̣͚͉O͏̴͉͓R̭̼͓ ̺̱̺̖͢͡ͅY̧̙̺̠̙̦̺͇̝̙̥̞̘͟͞O͏Ư͏,̶̸ ̵̡̛S͔̦͔̗̹̫̲̺̜CR͜U͓͔̜͓̜̟̤B̖̻̤̜̤̬̮̝͖̹̯̗̝!

Yḛ͎̬̥̙ah, yeah, no n̰̰̫̓ͣ̚eed to thank me, just do̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇ing my job! Ha!

Scytherwolf, yo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇u enjoy your b̟̯ͯ̓l̮̀ȍ͙̖͓ͥͫody ̒1͑ͯ͛ ͒E̫͚̅͊͋ͅX̗̙̙͐̅̚P̥͖̪̆̍͂ hâ̬r̗̽ve̊s̥̫t̤̯̽͗ and your in̰̰̫̓ͣ̚sidious choice of…

• Dȅͫvolve Noble into a measly Mawile!
    • Sacrifice an Evolution Crystal to become a ravaging Raichu!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Or throw yo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯urse͖̺̘lf into the madness o̢̍͏͓f your own Wheel!

Unless yo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇ur darkness upon the wo̺̦̫̺͈̣̥͛̐̓̏͆ͦ̇rld!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I become raichu! .O.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I become raichu! .O.
    In͖͈͉̯͖͔͔͍̗̳̞̎̏̄͒ͦ́́̑̈́͋͂deed, you have become stronge̹̺͕̟̯̝̬̩̋ͤͦͥ̆̊ͫ̉r, and more of a men͖͈͉̯͖͔͔͍̗̳̞̎̏̄͒ͦ́́̑̈́͋͂acing fo͖̤̝̻͖͙͍̙͕͔̥̠͊͋̄ͮ̽̐͗ͣ̔ͯ͒̚rce to be reckoned with! Now go and unle̹̺͕̟̯̝̬̩̋ͤͦͥ̆̊ͫ̉ash your dark savage power upo͖̤̝̻͖͙͍̙͕͔̥̠͊͋̄ͮ̽̐͗ͣ̔ͯ͒̚n these wretched we̹̺͕̟̯̝̬̩̋ͤͦͥ̆̊ͫ̉aklings! Muah ha ha!

There’s n̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥo escape͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ for an̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥy of you!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, w̗̩r͕͙̉ͪappi͙̱̪ng̘ͩ ̬̭͕̃́̈h̞̻̬́̌̊i̮ͧṡ͈ ̔̾d̤͚̋̃ar̙ͭk̰ͯ ̟͙t́͛͊e̪͓n͍̰ͫ̾d͈rĭ͔̐ͅls̠ͦ a̽́c̦̯͇ͭ̅̇r̝ͣo̤͍͚ͪ͛ͩsṡ̼ t̳͑h̎̑e ̙͖̰d̈e̜̲̬͗ͤ̆v̮̜ͥ̔a̯͕stͤͭaͣͣ̾t͓͕ͤ̃e͔͓͌̿d l̻̠̤a̱nd̘s̝͈̪͆͗̃, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

NEO EMOLGA as Petilil an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Alcremie to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Neo Emolga @Voltaire Magneton

NEO EMOLGA
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ you make an̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ attack that wò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚uld generate a self-damaging result (not very e͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭffective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is in̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥcreased by 1!
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – Durin̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥg battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!

VS

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Whe͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭel option after winn̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥing and Wheel people, in̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥcluding yourse͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭlf, as much as you like! Nò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚ Wheelie items needed for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚n to your Lineups!

The HO͓̗͗͐R̠ͪREN̟̱Ḏ̬͓͋́̿O̞̫Ŭ̝͕̣̄̉S ̯ͬĆ̬͉̔O͎͔IN̺ͨ OͅF ̹̮ͯͮL̙ͯÒVEC̝ͭR̝̦̖AF͇̙ͭͯ̌ͅT̰̓I͖A͖̮̞͛̎ͦN ̞̤̗ͤ̾̐Ạ̥͍̿̈́̀B͔̐Oͧ͂̒M̝̮͂̂I̔̚NA̘̰T̬̯͈̒ͣ͒Î̈́OͫNS ̝̺͗͗ has declare̻̅͞d NEO EMOLGA strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    NEO EMOLGA starts the an̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥarchy with Celebrate! But he has inste͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭad become the harbinger of doò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚m.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Sweet Kiss! But instead his kiss ò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚nly gives the plague!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Lunge! He kn̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥocks a Ratatta off a skyscraper!

TURN 2
    NEO EMOLGA uses Extreme Speed! And he se͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭes for himself that causes a Chan̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥsey to get vapò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚rized.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Max Airstream! But nò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚ one thin̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥks that’s funny as it blows everyone off the bridge.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Sky Attack! He detonates a nuclear missile in the air!

TURN 3
    NEO EMOLGA use͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭs Fell Stinger! But he prefers using his infern̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥal lance of the dark infernò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚s.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Clear Smog! But in̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥstead he pumps a lò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚t of carbon monoxide͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ indoors.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Pain Split! But he͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ finds a Charmander just doesn’t feel pain an̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥymore after splitting his head open with an axe!

TURN 4
    NEO EMOLGA uses Dragon̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ Rage! He uses dark motivation on Smaug to devastate the cò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚untryside͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Phantom Force͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ! Except the phantoms tell him to piss off and they’re not taking orders.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Never-Ending Nightmare͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ! But it doesn̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ’t work when his target has had tò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚o much caffeine.

TURN 5
    NEO EMOLGA use͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭs Spark! And that’s all it takes to set everythin̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥg on fire!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Octolock! He blows up an Octille͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭry with a heat-seeking missile!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Submission̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ! He fò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚rces his slaves to hear and obey!

Neo, you know the rules! But in case you forgot…!
    AG͖̲̃̔̋ͅLO̖̻̤̐ͪ́ME ̜ͧOE̊́N̫ͩ ̜̮ͥͪST̉ͦ̇R̝̳̜̐͌͆IKE̬͉̍͊Ŝ̜ ̟͓̩N͔͔̒̏E̬̺Õ̰̙̜̎ͦ WI̹ͦTH̪̹͕ͤ̏̏ ̭̲ͩ̌Ḃ̓Rͣ̇Ụ̯TAL͇̳͒̓ ̬̱͂͗S̬̤͖̃̄ͪL̉͆AS͙ͯH͚̾ING DA̯̫̬M̦ͧAG̱E͙̮͙! (1/4)
    Let’s try this again, shall we?

TURN 6
    NEO EMOLGA uses Protect! I̟Tͦ ̐͆̚C̟̜͉A̦̔US͕̩ͤͪE̲ͤ̄ͅS͕̱̟ͬ͐̚ ̖̥̜S̪͙Ē̳̲ͧV̮͓ͧ̂E͔͍̭ͫ̒̂R̺̹ͅE͌ͤ ̳̎M̬̮̙E͂N̜̟Ṱ͎ͯͯ̄ͅA͚͆L̑͛ ̍͋̚AG̹̈̓ͅÖ̖̺̊Ṋ̚Y ͔͍̖̊ͮ̓T̅̐ͨO ̺͛V̀O͎̅LTAI̻ͭR̤͓̝͋͊ͧE͚ͬ
    MA̤G̰̹̫NÉͅT̬͔̟̍͗͋O̩͕͌̚Ṉ̳͗̾̚ͅ’̰̖̲̌ͨ͗S͈ͬ B̫R͖ͩĂ̫INͧͤͮ!͈̲͎ (1/3)

NEO EMOLGA uses Freezing Glare! He stare͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭs at a Hoothò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚ot and she turns to stone!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Night Slash! Except he mistakes his target and en̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥds up cutting the thrò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚at of a helpless Bunnelby instead!

TURN 7
    NEO EMOLGA uses Sin̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥister Arrow Raid! But he͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ prefers using bullets to rip hò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚les in his targets!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Aura Wheel! And it opens a dark portal into the n̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥetherworld!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Cut! And he͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ realizes he ran̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ over an Oddish with his lawnmower.

TURN 8
    NEO EMOLGA uses Poisò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚n Powder! But he used up all his an̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥthrax on the airplane!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Catastropika! But he͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ thought it had something to do with nuking a Pikachu colony.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Tail Whip! He beats an Aipom to death with his ò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚wn severed tail!

TURN 9
    NEO EMOLGA uses Terrain Pulse! But he’s pretty sure the bò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚dies he burie͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭd were stone-cold dead. Or at least they will be soon̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Splash! He wades aroun̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥd in the bloò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚dbath he’s created!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Comet Punch! But that redirects it and makes it blò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚w up a plan̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥet!

TURN 10
    NEO EMOLGA uses Body Press! And he finds a Wee͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭdle just goes squish when̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ put into a trash compactor.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bullet Pun̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥch! But he finds that dò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚esn’t help his broken howitzer fire.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Magical Leaf! IT͓͑’̳ͨS̬͔ ̓N̆O͖T̥ͯ V̗͕̳̈́̒̍E̗̥̊ͯR͈͇̊ͥY ̎͐̽E̫͈̍ͨF̝̽F͙E̝̒Ĉ̻̙͕̓ͩTIͪV͉̫ͧ̄E̻͍̪,̊̆ C̳̟̜ͭ̎̚A͆̅͌USI̭͉̹N̰͕ͮ͗G̲͇͉ V̙͚͍̒ͣͫO͔̭ͮ̍L̘̳T͇̬̹A̦͚I̥ͬRE̱͚
    M̳AĠͭNE͉̳TȌ̟̯͍͆͑N̻ͪ T̼͓͑̈́O B̟̄E̫̰͓ͨͬ̚C̾ͬ̐O̰̺ME C̣͗R͛ES̖̲̳T͎͍̝FA̖L̯L͙E̗͒N͍̺̦̾̑̓ ̠̲̞̀̎̓WͬI̻̜ͮ̏T̞̝ͦͥH́ ̻ͥH̲̙ͪ̉U͓̐M̺͙͂̔IL̙͕̝̎ͤͤIA̬̋Tİ̭Ọ̲̬N͙̟̘ͬ̆̾!̯̦ (2/3)

TURN 11
    NEO EMOLGA uses Shell Side Arm! But n̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥah, he’d rather use a Beretta 92FS for that ò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚ccasion!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON use͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭs Dragon Tail! He cleaves a Dragon̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥite’s tail off and keeps it as a trophy!

I see͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ you forgot already! That’s ok, I love giving the͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭse kinds of refreshers!
    Aͬ̄Ġ̎ͯL̞̱̱OM̮E ̙͈̪OEͧͩN̰̝ͯ̓ ̌̐͆L̥͇̓̂A̯̱͉̿̊̾C͓̖ͥ̅ER͉ͩA̗̒T̞̞̅ͩE̪͍͊ͦS N̜̫̱E̙ͦO F̀Ö́ͬ̚R͎̤̬̎͛͐ BRUṬͥAḶ̖ͭ̃ ̣Ṯ̥̊ͤR̙͆AU̽ͩM͎̲͈ͧͩͧA̲̳̍ͯTIC B̘̏Lͧ̈̒EE̠̫D͓̝͚̃̎̇Ḯ̿́N̺̚G ̼̤̉͊DAM͓̰̈́̎A̱G̜̟̭ͪ̒ͣE̼͖̞ͯͣ̃! (2/4)
    Oh, do it again̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ, I DA̜̤̺ͬͭͯRE you!

TURN 12
    NEO EMOLGA uses Body Slam! He͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ drops a Wailord on a helpless Caterpie just to hear the splat soun̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥd!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Vise Grip! Except he gò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚es too far and turn̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥs a Wurmple into goo.

TURN 13
    NEO EMOLGA uses Drill Peck! But he finds chain̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥsaws much better for cle͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭaving into his victims!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Crun̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥch! And now he͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ knows what dropping a dump truck ò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚n a Dedenne sounds like!

TURN 14
    NEO EMOLGA use͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭs Glitzy Glow! He dumps a Sandshrew into a n̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥuclear waste disposal pit!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Electric Terrain! He electrocutes e͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭveryone on the factory floor!

TURN 15
    NEO EMOLGA uses Future Sight! And he he͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭralds a dark prophecy!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Frustration̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ! He fò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚rces his helpless victims to take agon̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥizingly difficult calculus exams!

TURN 16
    NEO EMOLGA uses Odor Sleuth! But all he sme͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭlls is death and decay!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Mud Shò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚t! He half-buries his victims and fire͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭs a rocket laun̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥcher at them!

TURN 17
    NEO EMOLGA use͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭs Sparkly Swirl! He dumps glitter ò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚n a Swirlix and flushes her down̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ the toilet!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Reversal! But it distorts time an̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥd space intò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚ dark corruption!

TURN 18
    NEO EMOLGA uses Icicle Spear! Except he misses and impales a Cutie͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭfly, but at least the murder weapò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚n melts away!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Iron̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ Defense! Except dumping that Lickitun̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥg into the smelter ends up killing him.

TURN 19
    NEO EMOLGA uses Glare! He stare͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭs at a Kecleon and turn̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥs him intò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚ stone!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses G-Max Depletion̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ! And like that, there is now a glò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚bal famine!

TURN 20
    NEO EMOLGA uses Darkest Lariat! But he͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ insists there’s got to be ò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚ne even darker than̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ this!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Rò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚ar! Except it comes out as a pun̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥy little sque͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭak!

Voltaire, what the hell, you too now? Well, that’s just fine with me!
    A̜̝ͤ̚G͖̼͓̽͋̚L̺͔OMḚ̗̠ͬ̍͑ OE͛̊͐N͑̓ BR͇̹̔̓U͍T̞̟̗̈́ͯͦÃ̼̱̙͐ͬLL͓̼̼̏̈̎Y ̺̈́MU̦RD̤̘̿͒Ê̬̽ͅR̟̙͖ͬ͆̓S͔͔͊̂ ̙̘͐̎V͐̉ͭO̟̳͚LͬͅT̹͈ͬ̈́AI͚͍͔R̘̄E̟̱̭̎̍͑ Mͯ̏A͔̹̎ͦG̫̥̪͌͗ͨNË͖̤́̐T̜̦ON̼͔̞ INͫ͑T͔͎̊̏O ̻͉̎͌Aͧͭ M͖̰͚̽̑ͥO͖͉ͅRBID̟̳̱͋̿ͦ ͈̘̱̊͛͗PI̅L̹ͭE̘̘̥ͦͥ͌ O̜F̞̦̝ͦͨ̈ ̖͙͗̚G͖̣̼̈̀̌O̩͓ÖP͈̺̭̈́̌̏!̜͉̥͆̒̚ (3/3)
    Let’s remember this fò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚r next time, huh?

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (22/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

Bloody he͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭll, you two cò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚uld learn̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥ to actually H͈I͔̝̭̽̋̄T̉̅̓ ͙͉̤ͬ̇̚E͎̙̽ͦA̦̭ͩ̿C̀̌̚H͉̙̾͆ ̝̖͆̒OTH̗ͫ̽ͅḚ̏R̪̝̃̚ M̹̰͌̚Ō͍͔̣̏̔R͕͇̽ͬE̤̙̲ͣ̋ͬ ̙̘͌̓O̺̝̟F̩̟̾̍T̬̓E͇N̠̦͍!ͥ͑̏ Whatever, take͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ your 1 EXP and decide on…

• Dȅͫvolve Voltaire͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ in̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥto a disgusting Milcre͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭy!
    • Sacrifice an Evolution Crystal to becò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚me Lilligant!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Or throw Voltaire’s carcass into your Whe͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭel!

And...

Do you draw from the De͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭck of Many Zings, or dò̃̿̄ͫ͗͌ͣ̾ͭ̿̚ you hand it over to Voltaire͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ to suffer with?

Embrace͚̱͓̗̱̘̦̲̱̱̓͂ͪ̌̍̓̓͗̐ͭ the madn̘͍̩ͮ̑ͥess!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, sorry Voltaire, but into the Wheel you go!

And yeah, I'll try my luck and will draw from the deck. Hopefully it's something good!