Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    You know, I figured I would win this match up, but I did not think it was going to be that quick tksldjfds.

I'll use one of my "Someone else's wheelies" and toss Slick Slack into Chakramaster's wheel!
    Yes, le̽̽͂̄̑̓͑̄̽̾͆̒̆t’s see ho̱̜̼͓̱̳̪̬̤̲ͮͦ͗̃̊̅ͬ̈ͭ̽w she suffers! And suffers we̽̽͂̄̑̓͑̄̽̾͆̒̆ll!

CHAKRAMASTER RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon̥̘̪͇͉̠̪̙̎̆͂̍̓̉̒ͧ͊ͅ
    Pokémo̱̜̼͓̱̳̪̬̤̲ͮͦ͗̃̊̅ͬ̈ͭ̽n #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Slaking
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Slurpuff
    Pokémon̥̘̪͇͉̠̪̙̎̆͂̍̓̉̒ͧ͊ͅ #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Braxie̽̽͂̄̑̓͑̄̽̾͆̒̆n
    Pokémo̱̜̼͓̱̳̪̬̤̲ͮͦ͗̃̊̅ͬ̈ͭ̽n #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Pichu
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Min̥̘̪͇͉̠̪̙̎̆͂̍̓̉̒ͧ͊ͅccino
    Poke̽̽͂̄̑̓͑̄̽̾͆̒̆mon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Pachirisu

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Fallo̱̜̼͓̱̳̪̬̤̲ͮͦ͗̃̊̅ͬ̈ͭ̽ut
    Theme #2: Ran̥̘̪͇͉̠̪̙̎̆͂̍̓̉̒ͧ͊ͅdom Place on Earth
    Theme #3: Buddies with Ryan Re̽̽͂̄̑̓͑̄̽̾͆̒̆ynold
    Theme #4: Pikachu. Pikachu everywhere
    Theme #5: Winte̽̽͂̄̑̓͑̄̽̾͆̒̆r mean̥̘̪͇͉̠̪̙̎̆͂̍̓̉̒ͧ͊ͅs fun in the SNOW

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: I like e̽̽͂̄̑̓͑̄̽̾͆̒̆ggs
    Usertitle #2: I'm win̥̘̪͇͉̠̪̙̎̆͂̍̓̉̒ͧ͊ͅning!!!!1!1!!
    Usertitle #3: Goo̱̜̼͓̱̳̪̬̤̲ͮͦ͗̃̊̅ͬ̈ͭ̽d times on PXR
    Use̽̽͂̄̑̓͑̄̽̾͆̒̆rtitle #4: This isn't even my fin̥̘̪͇͉̠̪̙̎̆͂̍̓̉̒ͧ͊ͅal form!
    Usertitle #5: Pikachu fan!

Mua ha ha ha! Go̱̜̼͓̱̳̪̬̤̲ͮͦ͗̃̊̅ͬ̈ͭ̽es great with your name̽̽͂̄̑̓͑̄̽̾͆̒̆, doesn̥̘̪͇͉̠̪̙̎̆͂̍̓̉̒ͧ͊ͅ’t it!?

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Also I'll take my chances and draw from the deck.
    Let’s see what m̟͓̝̥͎̟̫̰͙̄͋̆̊ͯ̉͐̉̊̍ͅã̆d̋ͨ̋ͩ͐ͤ͛ͥͤ̽̐̏̾̃̚n̐̓ͯͨͥ́̉ͨ̚ ḙṣ̯̭͓̥̰̝̹̠͔͇̝͔ͩ͗͛̿̌̽̓̓̍ͩ͂ͮ͌s̽ͭ͑ you’ve wro̯̥̮͎̯̹͕̩͇̪͙̥͙ught!

NOBLEJANOBII draws fro̞̙͎͔̖̤̭͔͓̥̥̱̹ͨ͋̇͐́ͪ̊̈́̇͛͊͋̚m the de̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate̖͈̙̋ͦͦ is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#25 Make̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅ a Wish!
    MAKE A WISH! - Beco̯̥̮͎̯̹͕̩͇̪͙̥͙me a fun and jubilant Jirachi! No ne̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅed for shooting stars, gen̲̭̥̜ies, or birthday cakes with yo̯̥̮͎̯̹͕̩͇̪͙̥͙u aroun̲̭̥̜d! Also, the 1,000 year nap thing is a lie, alo̯̥̮͎̯̹͕̩͇̪͙̥͙ng with 90% of everything else that appe̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅars in the Pokédex!

Ha, well your Mighty Shield makes sure that doesn’t happen to yo̯̥̮͎̯̹͕̩͇̪͙̥͙u, but then̲̭̥̜ who does it happen to? Let’s find out! (Leaving o̯̥̮͎̯̹͕̩͇̪͙̥͙ff Shruikan̲̭̥̜ because̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅ it can’t happen to him either!)

#1 Ne̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅo Emolga
    #2 Chakramaster
    #3 Scytherwo̯̥̮͎̯̹͕̩͇̪͙̥͙lf
    #4 SlickSlack
    #5 Voltaire Magn̲̭̥̜eton
    #6 Arn̲̭̥̜isd

And it lands o̯̥̮͎̯̹͕̩͇̪͙̥͙n #3! No more̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅ fat chubby orange rat for you, Scythe̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅrwolf, you’re now everyone’s gen̲̭̥̜ie to fulfill their gre̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅed!

I’M UP FIRST, YOU SCRUBS! I n̲̭̥̜eed that new torture chambe̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅr!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

This fetid corpse̞͕̦̔ͬ̚ you call a Season̗̫̗̤͍ͣ̊͛̑̎ is Season 14! And it’s just as hide̞͕̦̔ͬ̚ous as yo̠͓̬͋͒̈́̓ͅu imagin̗̫̗̤͍ͣ̊͛̑̎ed, take a loo̠͓̬͋͒̈́̓ͅk!

S̄EAS̠͇̙͍̑̌̊ͦOṈ̼͐̈́ 1̞̬̰̰̼̻̤̅ͧ̿̓̍̌̃4̠̜͕̳̝̇͛̌ͫͤ̓ͅ

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS MEOWTH
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value) and you can sell unwanted Items for their full Coin value!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: BABYMAKER DUEL VS CHAKRAMASTER SEASON 14
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: BABYMAKER DUEL VS NEO EMOLGA SEASON 14

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS MEGA MAWILE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS JIRACHI
    SUPERPOWERS:
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

#5 SLICKSLACK: AS SLAKING
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS GOTHITELLE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

#7 ARNISD: AS MINCCINO
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS DRAGAPULT
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND

MACGYVER ITEM AWARDS

NEO EMOLGA (LEVEL 1) - Brass Balls

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    That's probably the fastest round in DBR history lmao
    Believe it or not, this isn't the first time this has happened. It happened before in DBR1. xD

Given, it's really unlikely, but yeah, it can still be a thing, although now there's the option of items and Superpowers to avoid these kinds of situations!

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    I’m honestly not gonna say anything about this, it’s not like I expected to blink and then just implode.
    Edit: For the love of Indulge what have you done to me.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

7. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    I’m honestly not gonna say anything about this, it’s not like I expected to blink and then just implode.
    Edit: For the love of Indulge what have you done to me.

Just a little gift from me~
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

9. This post has been liked by:

W͉̲ͧ̿e͇͖ͅ ̰̊ḓu͕̣ͥ̽el ̰̗̦̳͚̲͚̅̌̂̉̈͋ͨf͓̰̿̓o̫͇̳͉̖̩͒ͦͩͣ̄͛r̖ ̯͎̩̩d̻͇̗͔̎ͬ̈ͧe͌͑st̩̥̦͍͒͊ͭͫŕ̲̜̥̜̩͖̱̓̒ͤͥ̈̂ucț̙ͪ̃̋̾ ͓̬ị̘̘͖͕̯͇̈̑͂ͧ̆̐̔ö̳n!̣̭̟̼͚̽ͤ͐ͯ̃

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, du̯̰͍ͪͯ͑m̞̘̿̔pi͐͋n̠̫̮g̓̌͂ his̜͂ ̭̗̺ͨ̒̊v͒̈i̹̺c̏ti͚͆mͬ̆͋ṣ ̤̎ḭ̘̿̚n͙̜͓to̿ͬ͐ â̬̪̬̓̑ fetid͖̯͇ ̪͆c̳̋e̱̣̯ͤ̃ͬssp̰̗̈̓o̞̖͆ͧo̱͓̹͗̐̉l̎, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

NEO EMOLGA as Chiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅgling (1-19 Babymaker Rando̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋mized) an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d CHAKRAMASTER as Pichu to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Neo Emolga @Chakramaster

NEO EMOLGA
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Evë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂ry time you make ań̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), yo̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋u have a 33% chance of stopping yoursë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂lf!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is iń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅcreased by 1!
    MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Iń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅventory Space incrë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂ases from 2 slo̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋ts to 3 slots and whenever you use an Itë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂m, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value) and you can sell unwanted Items for their full Co̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋in value!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: BABYMAKER DUEL VS CHAKRAMASTER SEASON 14

VS

CHAKRAMASTER
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make ań̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you havë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂ a 66% chance of sto̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋pping yourself!
    DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck o̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋f Mań̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅy Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: BABYMAKER DUEL VS NEO EMOLGA SEASON 14

The H͕̣̏̏O̬̦̐̇RR͕͚ẸND̤̞ͩ̊OU̥͖͚͑͛̚S̻̹̖ͣ͌̇ ̳̞̝̑̋̌C̰̚O͉I͂ͬN̥̉ OF̖̼͓ ͌C͉̗RI̅ͯ͌P̹P̿L̤̗̯ͩ̈́ͬḬ̘͐́N̲̼̂̚G ̬̮̘ͥ͒ͪD̟̱E̙̦M͈̦ENTIͣͫ̐A has declare̻̅͞d CHAKRAMASTER strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    CHAKRAMASTER starts the horror with Rollout! IT̜̳͐ͥ ̘ͥDE͈̓Ā̤L͎̣ͨͥS AG͍͉̬͛͗ͮO̹̫̓͗N̗̲̱ͨͬ̅Ḯ̤͖̰̾͋Z̗͇̑̈́I̬͍̟̍̌ͧN͍̣̫͑̾́G̀ͬ̽ ͓͓͔ ̼̾B͕͚̮Ľ̓UNT ̉͗̍F̹̮̓ͯO̱̟R͓Cͭ͑E̳ͩ ̩̭̍̾T̄RͦA̙̼͒̇Ū̝͙̻͐̔MA ̙͇̜̄͒ͨD̰̳̱̏ͣͯA̫̝̩͆ͪ͂M̫͎ͧ̒AGE̞͇̽ͦ ͓͚͗̾TO͙ͮ N͇̲͖͊̂̽EO ͖ͯẺ̜̲̐M̓ͯO͎̯̲ͪ̋̆L̻̍GÃ̠̪̙̍ͩ!̩̇ (1/4)
    NEO EMOLGA uses Max Ooze! But all he does is crë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂ate a lot of snot!
    NEO EMOLGA usë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂s Pluck! But he goes to̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋o far and decapitates a Pidgey!

TURN 2
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sludge! But it just results in his own feces ë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂verywhere!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Lick! But hë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂ believes Chakra likely tastes disgusting!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Ice Fang! But it makes him feel like ań̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅ idiot when he gets a braiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅ freeze!

TURN 3
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Paiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅ Split! But a Bidoo̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋f doesn’t feel pain when you immë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂diately split its head open!
    NEO EMOLGA usë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂s Wide Guard! But he refuses to hire fat private security!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Roar! But it just results in a pathetic little squeak!

TURN 4
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Max Knuckle! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE:
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 60/100 – BUT HE REALIZES HOW STUPID OF AN IDEA THAT WOULD BE!

NEO EMOLGA uses G-Max Replenish! Ań̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅd now he has more bloo̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋d to paint with!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Astral Barrage! But he blows up yet another plań̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅet doing that!

TURN 5
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Play Rough! I̥̊T ̞̮̆̊Ṛ̯͖͗ͬ͒E̟̖ͭ̈S͇̱̈̉ULTS̘̦̗̽̉̽ ̮̌I̳̙̝̔͗̋N͚̮̓̌ ̬͊SA̟̣VAG̳Ẻ͉ ̋T̺̠̯ͦ͛̽RAU̹͑MATͯ̾̈I̬͆Ĉ̪̯ͣ ̪́̇ͅĎ̤͉̻ͫͬA̝M͙͚ͣͥA̠̳̟G̳̭̹ͩͭ̎E ̻͔̈́̄T̬̾Ő͚ ͙̙N̓EO͌̅ Ȅ̽M͙OLG̣̖A̤ͦ (2/4)
    NEO EMOLGA uses Flatter! But he’s already squashë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂d that Ratatta in the hydraulic press as much as possible!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Telekinesis! But iń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅstead he just makes a random Caterpie’s head ë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂xplode with it!

Hey, Neo, how many times do you në̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂ed to be reminded abo̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋ut this?
    AͮG͑ͮLOM͛͑ͤḘ̣̆ͪ ̩O͉͎ͫ͆EN̯̜̔̽ ̗̪͓SA̝̜VA͎̹Ḡ̔ͯE̞̻͍͋̍̍L̮̣̓̂Y ͔̜̖͒̇ͫLACȄ̈R̒̌Ā̮͙ͤT͍̅E̻̅S ̼̈́N̗̄Ḛ̣͖ͤ̒ͮO̊̈́ͥ Ȅ͕̱͉̓ͪM̲̠̭O̭͎ͭͦL̪̯̳G͉̟̐ͬA̦͍͍ͫ̃͛ ͖̮̜F̰ͫOR 1 ͚H̹̭̰ͮ͐̎P̖͖͊ͯ D͖͇̔̋A̮̺͛̿̿ͅMAG̥ͯĚ!͉͌ (3/4)
    Let’s try that again!

TURN 6
    CHAKRAMASTER usë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂s G-Max Smite! He ends up ń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅuking a Clefairy into orbit! Or at least what’s left of it!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Skull Bash! He crushë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂s a Weedle’s head in with a sledgehammer!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bestow! He gives a Mime Jr a grenade while he runs o̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋ff with the piń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅ!

TURN 7
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Soń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅic Boom! And that’s what makes Califo̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋rnia go underwatë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂r!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Fleur Cannon! Excë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂pt that kills the Vileplume he stuffed into it.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Harden! And that’s what happens to the cemeń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅt he poured on to̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋p of that Elekid!

TURN 8
    CHAKRAMASTER usë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂s Power-Up Punch! Ań̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅd he makes the head of that Macho̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋p go between the goal posts!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Drago̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋n Rage! And he gets Smaug irritated ë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂nough to burń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅ the countryside all over again!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Boń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅemerang! Excë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂pt it just ends up lodged in a Aipom’s skull.

TURN 9
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Shadow Bone! He thiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅks that’s also a grë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂at idea and lodges another bo̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋ne in that Aipom’s skull.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Zing Zap! But the outcomë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂ of putting a Snubbul iń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅto a microwave isn’t quite what he thought it would be.
    NEO EMOLGA usë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂s Jump Kick! He misses Chakra but clearly takes that Jynx’s head off!

TURN 10
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Shadow Sń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅeak! Except he’s caught and arrë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂sted by the po̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋lice!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Genë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂sis Supernova! But that just causes ań̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅother planet to be vaporized.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Ally Switch! But even his imagiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅary friends have rejected him!

You know the deal Neo! Good night!
    AG̰̭͛̆L̾͛ͨOM̞ͪE ̙̜͕̍̄̊O͆̑E̟̗̺ͩ́ͮN̂͋ ͭͩͬOU̮̎TR̜̈́IGH̬̰Tͬͯ ͦ̈́M͍̮ͥͨU̮͛R̍D̼͊̽ͅER̜S̥̆ Ṅ̆E̹̫O͉ ̰E̳̲͚̍̂̌M̀̏O͈͉̖L̼͚͚̿͐ͫG͍ͤA̭̝ I̲̟ͭͧN͛̏̊T̓O̐ ͈̬̱̃̃͆A
    HORR̗̆IF̺͖̬I̦̽C̬̘̅͌ ͕͎̺P͒̏I̜̪ͭͥLͬ̍E ̼͛OF̭̈ G͍̺O̜̓R̰͆E̯̻!ͯ͛̀ (4/4)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (56/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

Oo̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋h, that was fuń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅ for both of us, we ń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅeed to do that again!

Chakra, you gë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂t your 1 EXP and your iń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅsidious selectio̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋n of…

• Dȅͫvolve and egg-murder Neo̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋!
    • Leave him helpless as a worthlë̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂ss Chiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅgling with a humiliatiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅg Pokémon Day Care Theme!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Sacrifice an Evolutioń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅ Crystal to become a ravagiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅg Raichu!
    • Throw Neo’s mutilated corpse into̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋ your Wheel!
    • Or Wheel yourself laughiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅg in madness!

Tormeń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅt everything!

Also, do̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅ you draw fro͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅm the Deck of Man͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘y Zings… or do you han͎̯ͩ͒d it to Neo to suffe̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅr with?

Reń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅder pain and të̫̠͍̪͖̮̺̱̪̥̻͈̟͖ͫ̆ͫͩ̎̾͐̒̒ͭͣ͊̂rro̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋ r!

Administrator

I need this. I finally get the chance. Let's throw Neo into my wheel of chaos! Even though I wanna see someone stuck with that Daycare theme. xD

Also yes. I'll draw from the Deck.
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 12-02-2021 at 09:31 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I need this. I finally get the chance. Let's throw Neo into my wheel of chaos! Even though I wanna see someone stuck with that Daycare theme. xD
    Yes! Leͥͮ͋̆̉̚t’s throw him iṋ̤̗͚̘͔ͥ̏ͯ̆̃͐!

CHAKRAMASTER RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pǒ̦̻̳̭̝̭̬̯̜̩̈́͑̒̈́͂ͯ̊̾̊ͯͅkémoṋ̤̗͚̘͔ͥ̏ͯ̆̃͐
    Pokémon #1: (Stageͥͮ͋̆̉̚ 3 of 3) Slaking
    Pokémǒ̦̻̳̭̝̭̬̯̜̩̈́͑̒̈́͂ͯ̊̾̊ͯͅn #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Slurpuff
    Pokémoṋ̤̗͚̘͔ͥ̏ͯ̆̃͐ #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Braxieͥͮ͋̆̉̚n
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Pichu
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Miṋ̤̗͚̘͔ͥ̏ͯ̆̃͐ccino
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Pachirisu

Wheel #2 of Theͥͮ͋̆̉̚mes:
    Theme #1: Fallout
    Theme #2: Raṋ̤̗͚̘͔ͥ̏ͯ̆̃͐dom Place ǒ̦̻̳̭̝̭̬̯̜̩̈́͑̒̈́͂ͯ̊̾̊ͯͅn Earth
    Themeͥͮ͋̆̉̚ #3: Buddies with Ryan Reyṋ̤̗͚̘͔ͥ̏ͯ̆̃͐old
    Theme #4: Pikachu. Pikachu everywhereͥͮ͋̆̉̚
    Theme #5: Wiṋ̤̗͚̘͔ͥ̏ͯ̆̃͐ter means fun in the SNOW

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: I like eͥͮ͋̆̉̚ggs
    Usertitle #2: I'm wiṋ̤̗͚̘͔ͥ̏ͯ̆̃͐ning!!!!1!1!!
    Usertitle #3: Gǒ̦̻̳̭̝̭̬̯̜̩̈́͑̒̈́͂ͯ̊̾̊ͯͅod times on PXR
    Usertitle #4: This isn't eveͥͮ͋̆̉̚n my final fǒ̦̻̳̭̝̭̬̯̜̩̈́͑̒̈́͂ͯ̊̾̊ͯͅrm!
    Usertitle #5: Pikachu faṋ̤̗͚̘͔ͥ̏ͯ̆̃͐!

…Really? He might actually likeͥͮ͋̆̉̚ this. That can’t be! No̿̔ͪ̎̇̒o̩õ̦͎̙ͯ̈o̘͖͆̚o̮͍ͨ̃o̺ͬo̮͖͙̖͙͗̋̓ͧ͑!!!̂̈́ͭ̈́͋͊ ̦̰͉̻͙͍