Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Let's go with egging!
    Mmm, an̬̯̬̤̿̓̎̽̚ͅother tasty ome̬̙̦ͬ̃͑let, than̬̯̬̤̿̓̎̽̚ͅks!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

So what in Grimm’s n̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯame do we have hẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂re!?

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, c͙̱ͯ͌̈́ͅr̰̰aŝ͖̱̚h̗̦̜ͦ̐̋i̩̘̞͌̌̿n͕̻ͬ͆g̘̞̹ͮ̈́͑ ̝̿t͎ͬw̟̮ͩ̌o ̰̪̺p̺͎l̏͒ͣȃ̦nets̞͐ ͓͉̈ͥͪͅi̎n̑t̰͊o̤̱ e̫̖̦ā͓͙̮̆̎cȟ ̜̑ot̞͖̗͋̍̀hě̗̜̏r͈̒, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

SHRUIKAN as Dragapult an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d NOBLEJANOBII as Mega Mawile to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Shruikan @Noblejanobii

NOBLEJANOBII
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three moͪ̽̈́͆̋̆ͤͮ̇re stages of Pokémon̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯ to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losin̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯg streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battlẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂s and you attack twice for the first 5 turn̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯs. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯ.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time yoͪ̽̈́͆̋̆ͤͮ̇u make an attack that would genẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂rate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stoppin̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯg yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

VS

SHRUIKAN
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Poͪ̽̈́͆̋̆ͤͮ̇kémon to your Lin̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯeups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯ Crystals toͪ̽̈́͆̋̆ͤͮ̇ your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stagẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂s at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evoͪ̽̈́͆̋̆ͤͮ̇lution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯ Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND

The L̟̗̘O͆̉AT͕̳͙ͨ̀ͪH͖IͥN̙͔̈̂G ̭̈́̄ͅCŎ̙IN̂ OF͎̠̦ͬ́̚ D̺EŚ̯̤̂O͕̦͂ͤL͚̬̓͌A̯̮̖T͛͆̃E D̞̥͙̊̅͂EC̖̺̹A̰̣ͦͮY͌̅ has declare̻̅͞d SHRUIKAN strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    SHRUIKAN starts thẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂ anarchy with Clan̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯgorous Soul! But his ignorance drives him in̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯto a vicioͪ̽̈́͆̋̆ͤͮ̇us murder frenzy!
    NOBLEJANOBII usẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂s Misty Terrain! I̺̙͉̾̎ͪT ͨD̬̭̝͑ͫͣEA̿L̒̐ͦS̤ ̯̯͆̎ĤÔRRIFI͔̒C ̞͓ͩ̇̎ͅSUPER̦̩͍̈̊̚-̬E͚F̺̗FͩECT͕̆I͛ͥ͐VE ̻͐AN̤̥̾͊D C̟͖̥ͮ̎̾Aͨ͂TASͧ̌̍T͔̊ŔOͨ̆P̥̹͖H͎Ì͍̼̲̋͒Cͫ̇̓ NÊͥ͑UR͊ͣAL̻͗ ̼̰ͭͯ͐ͅDAM͛̈́͊AGE̤̯̯ͤͨ̓ ̈́ͥͪT̓̋̈O S͖̞H̬ͩR͉U̮̹I͇̩̩ͫ̎͂K̑ͯ͂A͉̲N, ͬ̑̆C͍̙AU̙͚͒ͥS̮ͨIN̙̖̐ͪG̭͛ ̲̚HIȘ̟͂̽ ̖̖̥̈̎͐B̾͛R͉̩̖̅́́Ả̫I̠̽N͍̹͎ͤ̄̑ TO ͔ͪMͬ̉ELT ̩̣̫OU̜͖͛͗T̊ͨ ̈ͩH̝͛I̻̘̫͛͒͑S̙̠ ͉ͥS͓͖K͔̞͍ͦ̈ͫU̥͇͈LL! (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (16/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

Another oͪ̽̈́͆̋̆ͤͮ̇pening turn̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯ slaughter! Vẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂ry nice, very n̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯice! Noble, you get your 1 EXP and yoͪ̽̈́͆̋̆ͤͮ̇ur choice of…

• Oblitẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂rate Shruikan̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯ’s Second Wind!
    • Or devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!

What ẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂vil lurks oͪ̽̈́͆̋̆ͤͮ̇n your min̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯd?

Also…

Do you draw for the Deck oͪ̽̈́͆̋̆ͤͮ̇f Many Zin̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯgs… or do you pass it to Shruikan̼͍̩͍͒͊͊ͯ so he can enjoy suffẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂ring with it?

Dẻ̘͇̳̤̱̠̺̯͇̣̜̯̯ͫ̄͆̄̄̋̓ͣ͗́͋̂cide!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

..... are we sure Madder hasn't gotten out of his cage again?

Let's get rid of that second wind in the meantime! And I'll pass the deck off to Shruikan too for some extra mischief.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Before the next season I will use my newly acquired Babymaker to challenge Shruikan!

Once again I'll be sticking with Pichu.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Honestly I wouldn’t even mind if Madder got out. The world needs more maddened, Excorcism craving Mimikyus out there to really make it tick.
    Unless that kills somebody who’s not a Stalker. Then it’s not as good.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    ..... are we sure Madder hasn't gotten out of his cage again?

Let's get rid of that second wind in the meantime! And I'll pass the deck off to Shruikan too for some extra mischief.
    Hear that? I lô̽́ve that destructive̤̱̫̩̙͍ and chaotic shatterin̏̽͛͂͂̾ͯg sound of a Second Wind breakin̏̽͛͂͂̾ͯg to pieces!

And…

NOBLEJANOBII force̤̱̫̩̙͍s SHRUIKAN to draw fro̞̙͎͔̖̤̭͔͓̥̥̱̹ͨ͋̇͐́ͪ̊̈́̇͛͊͋̚m the de̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate̖͈̙̋ͦͦ is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#22 The Dun̏̽͛͂͂̾ͯce!
    THE DUNCE! - Everyone gets 2 EXP exce̤̱̫̩̙͍pt for ô̽́ne ran̏̽͛͂͂̾ͯdom person. They get googly eyes on their set in̏̽͛͂͂̾ͯstead!

And the unlucky chump whô̽́ gets their set lookin̏̽͛͂͂̾ͯg ludicrous is…

#1 Ne̤̱̫̩̙͍o Emolga
    #2 Chakramaster
    #3 Noblejanobii
    #4 Scythe̤̱̫̩̙͍rwô̽́lf
    #5 SlickSlack
    #6 Voltaire Magn̏̽͛͂͂̾ͯeton
    #7 arn̏̽͛͂͂̾ͯisd
    #8 Shruikan

And it rô̽́lls… #1!

Great look for you, Ne̤̱̫̩̙͍o, have fun with that! Ha! The re̤̱̫̩̙͍st of you get 2 EXP to en̏̽͛͂͂̾ͯjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Before the next season I will use my newly acquired Babymaker to challenge Shruikan!

Once again I'll be sticking with Pichu.
    If yô̽́u wish, have fun̤͕̪͈̘͉̿͑͐ͬ̋̚! Ha ha ha!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @Scytherwolf @SlickSlack @Voltaire Magneton @arnisd @Shruikan

So with the end of the current season, there’s a few updates in store!

SUPERPOWER UPDATES

MACGYVER – I’ve decided to remove the clause that states “and you can sell unwanted Items for their full Coin value” because as I later realized, all the randomized items you get each Season can just be sold for Coins anyway to buy the Items you do want, making the prospect of getting random items kind of pointless! Part of the benefit but adaptive trait of getting MacGyver means free items, but you need to work with what you get! If you were just able to sell what you didn’t want and just buy what you did, it makes it pretty OP and not as fun, so that part’s being taken out!

Right now this only affects me since I’m the only one that has this Superpower at the moment, but here’s a heads up in case you were considering getting it too!

HOST CHANGE!

Aglome Oen had a word with me and told me he’s getting tired of hosting, he wants a raise to continue due to economic inflation, and wants even more blood and gore (as if the current state of things wasn’t grizzly enough!). I told him Halloween was over a while ago, he needs to put away his torture toys, and he needs to get more into the Christmas spirit as I put a Santa cap on his head, but he just got angry and stormed out, so I’m back to hosting again (meaning 2 Coins on Friday and no more getting stabbed, impaled, burned, lacerated, or otherwise maimed for whiffing ten times in a row during a battle).

Deck of Zings Card #10 is getting replaced with…

Member Berries! – Your active Lineup gets transformed into one person’s wiped lineup that was eliminated! (struck out like this!). Anyone’s wiped lineups is fair game, but now it’s back for you to enjoy once again!

Senior Administrator

And we're back with Season 15! Cheers!

SEASON 15

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS MINCCINO
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: SEASON 15: BABYMAKER BATTLE VERSUS SHRUIKAN

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS MEGA MAWILE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS SCIZOR
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!

#5 SLICKSLACK: AS VIGOROTH
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS GOTHITELLE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

#7 ARNISD: AS DELIBIRD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS DRAGAPULT
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SEASON 15: BABYMAKER BATTLE VERSUS CHAKRAMASTER

MACGYVER ITEM AWARDS

Neo EmolgaBrass Balls

Senior Administrator

I’m going to use one of my Brass Balls items and Prime it for the next battle.

MACGYVER USE CHECK: 10/100 *Does not get used up!*