Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Operation Psychic Blitzkrieg is a go! And it looks a little like this:

Using 3 EXP and 3 Coins to upgrade Frenzy to Level 2.
    And then using Brass Balls, Cheaty Cookie, and then using Wishier Piece to pull Scytherwolf and Shruikan into a Duel for Season 27.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Operation Psychic Blitzkrieg is a go! And it looks a little like this:

Using 3 EXP and 3 Coins to upgrade Frenzy to Level 2.
    And then using Brass Balls, Cheaty Cookie, and then using Wishier Piece to pull Scytherwolf and Shruikan into a Duel for Season 27.
    Copy that, your mission has been authorized by central command!

MacGyver Level 3 Use Checks (75%):

Brass Balls: 80/100 – Depleted!
    Cheaty Cookie: 24/100 – Preserved!
    Wishier Piece: 81/100 – Depleted!

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    I'll actually look at my messages on time and say drop the raichu in the transfer program!
    Next buy and prime a cheaty cookie
    Further on bump that frenzy on to lvl 3 with 7 exp and 1 coin
    Also just noticed but my macgyver lvl 1 isn't listed among my superpowers on the stats page uwu

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I'll buy & use another Second Wind

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I'll actually look at my messages on time and say drop the raichu in the transfer program!
    Next buy and prime a cheaty cookie
    Further on bump that frenzy on to lvl 3 with 7 exp and 1 coin
    Also just noticed but my macgyver lvl 1 isn't listed among my superpowers on the stats page uwu
    Good call, trooper! I can certify that.

*ELECTRIC RODENT REGIME TRANSFER PROGRAM REASSIGNMENT*
    #1 Alolan Raichu
    #2 Raichu
    #3 Pikachu
    #4 Pichu
    #5 Plusle
    #6 Minun
    #7 Pachirisu
    #8 Emolga
    #9 Dedenne
    #10 Togedemaru
    #11 Morpeko

The reassignment has been decided as #3 Pikachu. Now get to your post, soldier!

Collateral Damage Roll:

#1 Eevee > Leafeon (2)
    #2 Manaphy (1)
    #3 Swablu > Altaria > Mega Altaria (3)
    #4 Spritzee
    #5 Togedemaru (1)
    #6 Snivy > Servine > Serperior (3)
    #7 Audino (1)

Roll was #3. Mega Altaria was eliminated.

MacGyver Level 1 Use Checks:

Cheaty Cookie: 39/100 – Depleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I'll buy & use another Second Wind
    Acknowledged, you’ve got one more after this, soldier!

MacGyver Level 1 Use Checks (25%):

Second Wind: 66/100 – Depleted

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Gah, my mega! Curse you past me for using a Shield already…

Technically I just devolved here but that’s alright. War must be fight regardless of appearance.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Keep your head down or lose it!

MASTER RNG, calling in an airstrike, pulls in…

CHAKRAMASTER as Pichu and VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Spritzee to the arena!
    @Chakramaster @Voltaire Magneton

CHAKRAMASTER (HP: 5)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    • DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 3] – Your Inventory Space increases from 4 slots to 5 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 75% chance it won’t be used up. Every Season, you will receive a random Item (any value)!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED, BRASS BALLS PRIMED

VS.

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON (HP: 5)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

The ARMORED COIN OF HEROISM commands that VOLTAIRE MAGNETON initiates the engagement!

TURN 1
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikes first with Grass Pledge! But he cannot communicate with command!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Thunderous Kick! But he’s unable to flank the enemy’s position!

TURN 2
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Frustration! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON CHAKRAMASTER! (1/5)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Bone Club! But he’s unable to use that kind of ordinance on the enemy!

TURN 3
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Flamethrower! But his munitions for that weaponry has run dry!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Max Steelspike! IT RESULTS IN A SUPER-EFFECTIVE CRITICAL STRIKE ON VOLTAIRE MAGNETON! (3/5)

TURN 4
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Sleep Talk! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON CHAKRAMASTER! (2/5)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sheer Cold! But he’s pinned down from enemy suppressing fire!

TURN 5
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Nature's Madness! But he’s unable to get confirmation on the enemy’s position!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Clanging Scales! But he’s unable to break through the enemy’s defense lines!

TURN 6
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Headbutt! But his platoon is forced to have to break away from the engagement!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sing! But that was a tactical error!

TURN 7
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Moongeist Beam! But he experiences a sudden weapons malfunction!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Spider Web! But his armored personnel transport is stuck dead in the water!

TURN 8
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses G-Max Wildfire! But he lacks the necessary napalms to make that fire mission possible!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Fusion Bolt! But enemy fire forces him and his contingent to fall back!

TURN 9
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Feint! But he’s losing control of the situation!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Punishment! But that shot goes wide and the target’s still up!

TURN 10
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Quick Attack! But he’s unable to deploy that combat strategy in time!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Struggle Bug! But he decides against those kinds of combat tactics!

TURN 11
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Skill Swap! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON CHAKRAMASTER! (3/5)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Rock Tomb! But the enemy’s armored ordinance forces him to have to reconsider!

TURN 12
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Core Enforcer! But he cannot maintain tracking on the enemy position!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Gravity! But his enemy has gone off the radar!

TURN 13
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Absorb! But an enemy salvo bombardment forces him to hunker down!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Frost Breath! But he’s unable to get the necessary reinforcements to use that!

TURN 14
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Extreme Speed! But his platoon doesn’t want to take that risk!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Seismic Toss! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, BUT CHAKRAMASTER’S ARMOR-PIERCING CHEATY COOKIE BYPASSES ENEMY DEFENSES TO DEAL A CONFIRMED HIT ON VOLTAIRE MAGNETON! (4/5)

TURN 15
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Mist! But the wind storm is proving this combat tactic ineffective!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Shadow Force! But he’s unable to radio command to deploy that ordinance!

TURN 16
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Sacred Fire! But the enemy’s UAV Predator drone intercepts that deployment!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Wish! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED KILL ON VOLTAIRE MAGNETON! (5/5)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (33/100) – WE HAVE A CONFIRMED SUPPLY DROP HERE!

Target down, well done, soldier! Take your 1 EXP and make your next order of action!

*COLLATERAL DAMAGE ACTIVE*
    • Devolve and egg Voltaire!
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals!
    • Deploy an evolution crystal to become Pikachu!
    • Deploy your Fun Flip to swap forms with Voltaire!
    • Or Submit Voltaire to the Electric Rodent Regime Transfer Program!

And…

Do you draw from the Deck of Many Zings or do you deploy it on Voltaire?

Awaiting orders, soldier!

Administrator

I'm ready for that promotion back to Pikachu, Commander! No more of this Private Pichu stuff!

Also I'll pass that Deck draw over to Voltaire.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I'm ready for that promotion back to Pikachu, Commander! No more of this Private Pichu stuff!

Also I'll pass that Deck draw over to Voltaire.
    Acknowledged! Congratulations on your promotion, soldier!

Collateral Damage Roll:

Voltaire’s only backup line up is Scraggy > Scrafty, so Scrafty has been eliminated.

CHAKRAMASTER forces VOLTAIRE MAGNETON to draw from the Deck and the result is…

#22 The Dunce!
    THE DUNCE! - Everyone gets 2 EXP except for one random person. They get googly eyes on their set instead!

And who is spending some time in the box, eh?

#1 Neo Emogla
    #2 Chakramaster
    #3 Noblejanobii
    #4 Scytherwolf
    #5 COLOR3D
    #6 Voltaire Magneton
    #7 arnisd
    #8 Shruikan

And it landed on #5 COLOR3D! We need to have a talk about this, soldier!

This is my last season in command of this operation, so make it count! Don’t let me down, soldiers!

SEASON 27

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS MEW
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 2] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 20 turns!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 3] – Your Inventory Space increases from 4 slots to 5 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 75% chance it won’t be used up. Every Season, you will receive a random Item (any value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED, BRASS BALLS PRIMED WISHER PIECE BATTLE: VS SCYTHERWOLF AND SHRUIKAN SEASON 27
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS GALARIAN RAPIDASH
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 2] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 20 turns!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] - Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS SCORUPI
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: WISHER PIECE BATTLE: VS NEO EMOLGA SEASON 27

#5 C0L0R3D: AS PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 2] – In addition to always having the Wheel option, you can choose to Wheel yourself as well as your opponent as your Victory Decision!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] - Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS SPRITZEE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 1) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.

#7 ARNISD: AS GALARIAN MR. MIME
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] - Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 3] – During battles, you attack three times for the first 20 turns! Go nuts!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS DREEPY
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD SECOND WIND WISHER PIECE BATTLE: VS NEO EMOLGA SEASON 27

MacGyver Item Awards

Neo Emolga [Level 3] – Mysterious Halo (Pack Full, moved to the Dump!)
    Chakramaster [Level 3] – Metamorphosis (Pack Full, moved to the Dump!)
    Noblejanobii [Level 1] – Dueling Glove
    Voltaire Magneton [Level 1] – Mysterious Halo
    arnisd [Level 1] – Wheelie (Pack Full, moved to the Dump!)
    Shruikan [Level 1] – Wheelie
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 01-23-2022 at 01:01 AM.