Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Also yes. I'll draw from the Deck.
    Becomė͐̄ͩ͌ͯ̐̉̍͒̊̉ͣ the cohort of chao͈̥̔̏s!

CHAKRAMASTER draws fro̞̙͎͔̖̤̭͔͓̥̥̱̹ͨ͋̇͐́ͪ̊̈́̇͛͊͋̚m the de̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate̖͈̙̋ͦͦ is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#11 Cheaty Wheelie!
    CHEATY WHEELIE! - You gė͐̄ͩ͌ͯ̐̉̍͒̊̉ͣt a special Cheaty Wheelie Item, which allo͈̥̔̏ws you to Wheel someon̑̎̇ͬ͒ͫͪe (even you), but you decide all the o͈̥̔̏utcomes of the three Mini-Wheels when you usė͐̄ͩ͌ͯ̐̉̍͒̊̉ͣ it!

So͈̥̔̏unds fun, I like the chė͐̄ͩ͌ͯ̐̉̍͒̊̉ͣaty part. >:D Have fun with that!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Here, use̟̳̜̤ͯͣ̉͗ this to buy more in͙̳͔͋̊̈́struments of death! We̟̳̜̤ͯͣ̉͗ll, that’s what I’m do̦̬̙̲̼̮ͩ̑͌͊̇ͣ̚ͅing with min͙̳͔͋̊̈́e, anyway!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

I bet yǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚u forgot to sign̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ your life insurance͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ paperwork! Big mistake!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, settin̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄g the dumpste͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅr full of bodies ǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚n fire, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

ARNISD as Minccino an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d SLICKSLACK as Slaking to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @arnisd @SlickSlack

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for e͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅach battle is in̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄creased by 3!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

SLICKSLACK
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ the Wheel option̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ after winning and Wheel people, in̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄cluding yourse͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅlf, as much as you like! Nǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚ Wheelie items needed for you!

The DE̗ͅǍ̟̺̺ͩ̐Ḓ̙̬ͦͦ̍L̖̏̒ͅỴ͊ ͍C̍O͕̦Ỉͪ͌N̿ ̙OF ͕͗F̈́̐O͕̻R͚͖͇̆̆ͦS̥͉͇AKE̟̤Nͬ̍̀ SO͓̟U̖ḼS has declare̻̅͞d SLICKSLACK strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    SLICKSLACK starts the slaughter with Glare! She give͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs a Weedle an evil look an̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄d it turns to stone!
    ARNISD uses Icicle͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ Spear! But he misses and impales a Hoothoot in̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄stead.

TURN 2
    SLICKSLACK use͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs Mega Drain! And a Cleffa dies frǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚m anemia.
    ARNISD uses G-Max Depletion̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄! And anemia seems to be popular today!

TURN 3
    SLICKSLACK uses Ae͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅrial Ace! I̐T͚̖̬͗̋ͣ ͎Ḓ͙̃͂Ḛ̥̹͋ͩ͂Ȃ̮͂ͅL̳̗͙S͍̙̫̀ͨ͛ ̮̥̗̓̾̉Hͬͦ͋IDE͖̔OͪUͣ̅Ṣ̜ͅ ̒̚L̻̻̥A̹̱̱C̖̘ͥ̆EͪR̼̂AȚ̺̞̆̅̈Ȉ͎̠ͥON ̲̝͖̈́̈́͆Dͦ̃A̬̰MAG͍͋E͐̉ͥ ̩̗͔T̮̻̝͗̔͆O ͖̼͎́͆͐ARNͫ̈ͬISD͎͙͈̔̒̚!̦̈ (1/6)
    ARNISD uses Razor Leaf! But he prefers the vastly superior razor blade͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs!

TURN 4
    SLICKSLACK use͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs Crunch! And she discovers what a Rattata in a trash cǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚mpactor sounds like!
    ARNISD use͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs Barrage! He un̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄loads his AK-47 into a Slowpoke͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ!

TURN 5
    SLICKSLACK uses Spe͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅed Swap! But she finds amputatin̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄g legs isn’t the way to dǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚ it.
    ARNISD uses Milk Drink! But he’s already turn̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ed his Miltanks into hamburge͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅrs.

TURN 6
    SLICKSLACK use͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs Shadow Force! But the shadows te͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅll her to go piss off.
    ARNISD uses Ice Punch! But he prefers usin̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄g an ice pick for murder!

TURN 7
    SLICKSLACK uses Air Slash! But she just goe͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs slashing the air with scissǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚rs like an̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ idiot.
    ARNISD uses Bulk Up! He stuffs a Sn̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄orlax with food until he e͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅxplodes!

TURN 8
    SLICKSLACK use͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs Dig! She rips in̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄to the innards of her victims!
    ARNISD uses Retaliate! IṬ͐ ̮̗̍̈́D͑ͨE͋ͯͤALS̺͚̼̿͌͐ ̹ͦH͓̲ͣ̾O͓̱͆̂R̥̎R͂͌̈E̬̰̙N̘̦̲ͯͩ̚DỌ̱̪̒̓̈US͔͕̪̏̃̊ ̼̅LAͧC̭̫̲E͉̿RAT̳͈I̻̖͇O̼̪̬̽ͦ̿N͎ͧ ̟̬̯̐̅ͯDA̻ͤM̖̳̈́̎AGE͈̠ ͍ͣT̝̽Ȯ͓͉̉ SL̫͙̹̓̇͗I͛ͫͮC̠͈K̰͎̯S̮̦͙LA̯ͨCK! (2/3)

TURN 9
    SLICKSLACK uses Throat Chop! And that re͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅsults in a decapitated Mr Mime!
    ARNISD uses Sparkly Swirl! He͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ dumps glitter on a Swirlix and flushe͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs her down̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ the toilet.

TURN 10
    SLICKSLACK uses He͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅart Swap! But the surgery goes awful and n̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ow bǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚th a Pidgey and a Ratatta are dead.
    ARNISD uses Ally Switch! But even his imagin̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ary friends have re͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅjected him!

TURN 11
    SLICKSLACK uses Max Overgrǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚wth! And it he͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅlps hide the mass graves!
    ARNISD uses Gravity! Apparen̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄tly throwing a pen off a skyscraper dǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚es kill people͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ down below!

TURN 12
    SLICKSLACK use͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs Dragǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚n Rush! But giving a Dragonite lots of adrenalin̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄e ends up killing him.
    ARNISD uses Wonder Room! And a lot of Pokémon̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ end up ODing in this place͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ.

TURN 13
    SLICKSLACK uses Dizzy Punch! But she͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ finds she misses a lǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚t after gettin̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄g completely drunk.
    ARNISD uses Ice Shard! But he likes usin̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄g knives for stabbing inste͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅad.

Hey Slick, wake-up call!
    Ä́G̽̐LOM̮͍̾̓E OE̔̄N̳̔ D̜̺̩EAL̚S̼̐ A̞̩͋ͮḂ͆Yͦ͛Sͭ̀̄M͇ͦA͕L͋ ͫ̏ͧI̠ͦM̭̣͐̿PA̲͖ͅL͉͇̞̆̍̚I̅NG DAMA͕͈̋͗GE̻̘͗̔ Ṯ̝̈́ͩO̠̚ S̘̓LIC͖̟͑̆K̺̆S̤L͊͗͆A̹̿C̮̞K͗̊ͫ! (2/3)
    Awake yet!?

TURN 14
    SLICKSLACK uses G-Max Rapid Flow! And that flǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚ods the village͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ after breakin̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄g open the dam!
    ARNISD uses Crush Claw! He crushes a Weavile’s arm in a hydraulic press!

TURN 15
    SLICKSLACK uses Mind Blown̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄! And what’s what happens whe͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅn you use a Barrett M95 on a Caterpie’s head.
    ARNISD uses Twin̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄eedle! But he’d rather use͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ rapiers to impale his victims!

TURN 16
    SLICKSLACK uses Poison̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ Jab! But she used all that cyanide͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅ on thǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚se children̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄!
    ARNISD uses Glare! He give͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs a Mime Jr a dirty look an̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄d he has a heart attack!

TURN 17
    SLICKSLACK uses Light That Burns the Sky! But that requires usin̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄g up her entire nuclear payload!
    ARNISD uses Twineedle! Again̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄, he prefers those rapie͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅrs!

TURN 18
    SLICKSLACK uses Recycle! She use͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅs the bones of her en̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄emies as weapons!
    ARNISD uses Dizzy Pun̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ch! But he alsǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚ misses after ge͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅtting really drunk!

Hey arn̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄isd, we have a problem!
    A͉ͪ͑ͅĠ͚L̻͉O̭̮͖͌̐̾MÊ̪͓̄ ̭͈̏ͧO̯̙Ḙ͍̒̆N͓̙͙͛̿͑ D̤͔̬̈́ͩͤE͚͈A̙̅L̼S͇͕ͦ͒ ͔̖̻͛ͨ͛HO̹̙̲͑͋ͯR͎̦͖͂̒͊RI̞̜̳FIC̲̾ LA͎͎CER̽̓A̯͊TI͎̍O̐̄́N ̘ͅD̟̳̯AͣͣMA̗ͤG̥̹ͥͯE T̼̙̮̉͊͑O̗̥ͪͪ A̗̪̼R̲̳̗͊͛͌N͂I͔̮̞͛̒͛SD̬̙̊̇̚ͅ!̥͑ (2/6)
    The͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅre, that feels bette͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅr!

TURN 19
    SLICKSLACK uses Sizzly Slide! An̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄d that results in a lot of incinerated kinde͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅrgarteners.
    ARNISD uses Lee͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅch Seed! But his seeds ǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚nly grow poison̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ oak.

TURN 20
    SLICKSLACK uses G-Max Stone͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅsurge! And that results in̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ a really nasty rǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚ck slide!
    ARNISD uses Electroweb! But that just results in a lot of frie͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅd spiders.

TURN 21
    SLICKSLACK uses Hamme͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅr Arm! I̳̝T ̺ḒͨĖ͎̙ͯA̱̻̿͐L̯̳̰̉̃̓S ͉̯̥ͮ̾̋S̫̬͐̑U̻̞̠ͭͬ̓P̙̘̲̂̉̀Ẹ̰̐́R̙̲̻ͤͨͫ-̝̱̲ͤͭ̓E̦̬͛͛FF̳ͣEC̯̚T͈́IV̱̺̰̎͌̋E͇͈̖ ̲̤B͕͕̌̇L͖ͥȔ͕Ṇ͙̥̂͊̒T̗̗ͩͭ ͙̦͐́͑ͅFͮ̿̇O̓̃RCE ̪͇̟ͩͬ͗T̊ͣŔ̏ͯA̹͇̫UM̍̒̑A D̼̺Ȁ̑̂M̔ͅA̮͇ͥͪG̥̺͖ͫͯ̓Ě̝ TO̥̘͙ͫ̊̽ ͇̝ͭͣ̾ͅAṞ͎N͚̞̈̌I̭̙̝S͔̳̓̚D!̻͈ (5/6)
    ARNISD uses Struggle! I̙̞ͧͩT̮̗̋͛ ̱̺͉O̲̬͋́UTR̼̦̯ͮ̄͋I̠͗G̹ͅH̝̼ͤͩ̚ͅT ̑M̪̜ͮ͑U̪͍ͯͬRDͭͬȄ̻̮͚̾ͤR̆S̟ ͎͖̓̄S͉L̇̉͗Ĩ͔CK̝̙̟ͤ̄̏Ṣ̀LḀͭCK ̳̓IN̪̬̈͐T̞̥͉O̻̖̟ͥͭ̆ ̼̺͂͆A͙ͭ HOṚ͕̍̀REN̻͊D̠ͬOȖ̂S P͔̩͑̈́I̯̱̣ͬͣ̏L̩͆Eͮͧ O̲̍͋ͅF GOR͕ͪE̫ͨ!̥ (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (28/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

That was blǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚ody and grue͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅsome! I loved it, than̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄k you!

So arn̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄isd, you get your 1 EXP and your deathly de͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅcision of…

• Dȅͫvolve SlickSlack in̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄to an ugly Vigoroth!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Sacrifice an Evolution Crystal to become a vicious Cinccinǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚!
    • Throw SlickSlack’s mutilated cǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚rpse into̐͐̒̓̆̓ͧ̈̄͐̎̅̑ͯ̋ your Wheel again using a Wheelie!
    • Or Wheel yourse͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅlf laughiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅg in madne͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅss!

And…

Also, do̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅ you draw fro͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅm the Deck of Man͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘y Zings… or dǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚ you han͎̯ͩ͒d it to SlickSlack to suffe̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅr with?

Shǒ͊̅̾̈͂ͬ̈ͬ̽̑̍ͧ͑̚w your darkn̝̮̗͙͔̱̙̳̞̘͇̟̱̹̊͌͑͊́̿ͦͩͮ͊̿ͭ̿̄ess!

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Hold up, we got an error here. It’s saying I’m a Pichu when I’m still this dumb… monkey thing. Just a harmless mistake though, no biggie.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    Hold up, we got an error here. It’s saying I’m a Pichu when I’m still this dumb… monkey thing. Just a harmless mistake though, no biggie.
    Ah, that's okay, gives me something to tease Aglome Oen about. ;P

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    I'll devolve the Slickslack >:3
    And I will sacrifice myself to the rng of the deck of many things

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I'll devolve the Slickslack >:3
    And I will sacrifice myself to the rng of the deck of many things
    Y̋͗ͣỌ̹̦̲͕̙͑̂͋̊͗͊͂ͅU̗̘ ͣ̌͛WER̜E̼̘ͨ͂ ̫̜ͦ͂L̂̄ͨ̆AT̟̹͖̝̰͇͔̅ͤ͋ͨ͆ͩͦE̘̩̲̱͙̍ͭ̍̈̚!̠͇͔̳̘̞ But coincideń͙̞̇tly, the default re͗ͩ̈́sults of being late are exactly what you wante͗ͩ̈́d. You got lucky!

ARNISD draws fro̞̙͎͔̖̤̭͔͓̥̥̱̹ͨ͋̇͐́ͪ̊̈́̇͛͊͋̚m the de̤͔̞̦̝͈͖̥̦̹̤̪̗ͅck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate̖͈̙̋ͦͦ is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#28 Seasoń͙̞̇’s Tre͗ͩ̈́atings!
    SEASON’S TREATINGS! - You ge͗ͩ̈́t your Active liń͙̞̇eup turned into Delibird (1) and everyo̩͈̠ͩ͋ͪne else gets a rań͙̞̇dom Item! For you, it’s not the getting, it’s the giving! Your De͗ͩ̈́libird set comes with a Christmas the͗ͩ̈́me!

So you go̩͈̠ͩ͋ͪ Santa Delibird FOR BEING LATE and everyoń͙̞̇e else gets…

#1 Mighty Shie͗ͩ̈́ld
    #2 Cheaty Cookie
    #3 Brass Balls
    #4 Mysterious Halo̩͈̠ͩ͋ͪ
    #5 Just Desserts
    #6 Fuń͙̞̇ Flip
    #7 Whee͗ͩ̈́lie
    #8 Seco̩͈̠ͩ͋ͪnd Wind
    #9 Metamorphosis
    #10 Wishier Pie͗ͩ̈́ce
    #11 Babymaker

Neo Emo̩͈̠ͩ͋ͪlga gets #10 Wishie͗ͩ̈́r Piece
    Chakramaster gets #11 Babymaker
    Noblejano̩͈̠ͩ͋ͪbii gets #1 Mighty Shie͗ͩ̈́ld
    Scytherwolf gets #2 Cheaty Cookie
    SlickSlack ge͗ͩ̈́ts #2 Cheaty Cookie
    Voltaire Magnetoń͙̞̇ gets #2 Che͗ͩ̈́aty Cookie
    Shruikań͙̞̇ gets #5 Just Desserts

You’re͗ͩ̈́ lucky the timing o̩͈̠ͩ͋ͪn this is appropriate͗ͩ̈́!

Time͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚ for some Carols of Chao͎̞̤̤͕͙͒ͭͯ͐̽̂ͯͅs!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, n̤̩͍̾̂ͤi̠̣ͫ̌̊ͅb͕̞̙̂̑̂b̙͔͎̒́̂li̤̻̲̽̅͛n̟͇̦ͯͪ́ḡͬ͐ ̻̩̣ ̼̔o̺̥͆̇n ̮̗̔ͤn̅ͩe̝̦ͧ̀ṛ͖̉̆v͉es ̱̞͔a̬̠nd͉̼͖́̍ͬ ̠̰v̍͑ei̙̯͐̽ns̩̩̪̊̏̎, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

SCYTHERWOLF as Jirachi an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Gothitelle to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Scytherwolf @Voltaire Magneton

SCYTHERWOLF
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – Durin͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽g battles, you attack twice͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚ for the first 10 turn͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽s!

VS

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚ the Wheel o͎̞̤̤͕͙͒ͭͯ͐̽̂ͯͅption after winn͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽ing and Wheel people, includin͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽g yourself, as much as you like! No Whe͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚elie items needed for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚ stages of Pokémo͎̞̤̤͕͙͒ͭͯ͐̽̂ͯͅn to your Lineups!

The D͕ͬĔ͎͕̀V̜̾OUŘ́IN͈̒Ǧ͓ C̰̓OIͭͣ͗N̦̦ O̭͇F ̖͊T̰ͣH̫͕͌ͫE̩̦̿͂ MA͈͕̠C̙͇͆̎̑ͅAḂR̥̖͕ͪ̓̚E ͚͎̼ͬ͂̽UN̤̬̬DE̩̺ͥ̆̏ͅA̠͎̻ͬ̔ͨD̹͎ͣ̚ has declare̻̅͞d VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    VOLTIARE MAGNETON in͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽itiates the anarchy with Egg Bomb! But that just re͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚sults in a mo͎̞̤̤͕͙͒ͭͯ͐̽̂ͯͅrbidly exploded Exeggcute.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Splash! She goe͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚s wadin͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽g around in the blo͎̞̤̤͕͙͒ͭͯ͐̽̂ͯͅodbath she’s created!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Scary Face! And she terrifies a helpless little Bidoof to be traumatize͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚d for life.

TURN 2
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Ice͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚ Punch! And then͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽ ends up destroying an Eiscue’s head.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Metal Claw! And she go͎̞̤̤͕͙͒ͭͯ͐̽̂ͯͅes on a serial kille͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚r slasher spree!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Tar Shot! She͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚ dumps that terrified Bidoof into a tar pit and shoots a rocket in͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽to it!

TURN 3
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON use͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚s Tormen͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽t! I̼̜̔̃T’̗̤̱S̼̚ ̟̖̍̎SUP͎͎͔̍͌̄ER̜̘-̜̘͓E̹̎FFEC̼͐TͫͦIV͎̙̋ͥE AN̯̝̹D R̚E̩ͦS̋̃ỦL̇T͇̳̩̊͂̾S̤̼̱ ̆I̪N̏̏ͪ ̮̣ͧͯS̹ͫC̯Y̺ͧT̹͎HE̻̱̾ͩR̩̼̀ͨW̪̥ͥͩOLF͔̯ͧ͐̽ͅ L͚͑Ő͕̪̻̿͊S̱̲͑͂IN͛̄G̗͗͌ͅ ̦̱͈͌̅͊H̼̓E͐ͦR ̬M̱͖͆̚I̺̝̤N̺D ̬̪IN̜T͇̰̂̀O̺̣̺ ͭTH̟̲ͪͫE͖̤͓ͣ̇̐ ͇̝S͙͖̬ͦ̃͗CͦREA͈̅MĪ̩̫̇N͇̮̥ͦͯ̆Ĝ͓̹͋ BOWÊ̒͆L̮̫̬ͧ̍͐S̭͙ ̈Ő͇Fͬ̈́ ͑̏ͦD̩̰̹EṘ̺̫̜̒̃A͉̒͗ͅN͎͒Ǵ̺̻̼͐ͯE̼̥D͔̈́ MͦͪͩAD̦N̑ES̥̺̳̓ͦ̈́S̝̀!ͥ̃!!͎͔ͨͮ (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (69 (NICE!)/100) – Ǹ̩O ̊̔D̘͙̻ͤ͋̋E̺̗͗ͦCK̈ ̯̮̜ͫ̊ͯF̤̣ͥͧOR̗̿ Y̻͉ͬͦÔ̗͉̤͂̔U,͇ͦ S̗̃C͚͑Ṟ̜̳́̑̈́U̅B͒̚!̤̩̍̿

Voltaire͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚, well do͎̞̤̤͕͙͒ͭͯ͐̽̂ͯͅne, I always like witn͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽essing a genuine min͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽d-slaughter! That’s wo͎̞̤̤͕͙͒ͭͯ͐̽̂ͯͅrth 1 EXP!

An͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽d you get to…

• Dȅͫvolve and e͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚gg-slaughter Scythe͈̙͇͙̣̻͂͑ͨ̊̂̚rwolf!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Or Wheel yourse͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅlf laughiń̬͎̯̻̮͉̦͇͔̰͔͕̒͊̌̓̌ͭ̍̾͆ͤ̀ͪͅg in madne͇̩̠͔̭̥͋ͮ͗ͪ͒̑̿ͅss!

What in Grimm’s n͚̰͕͉̫̞͎̥̯͚̝̱ͤ͒͆̾ͥ̏̂̅ͧ͂͗̽ame will you do͎̞̤̤͕͙͒ͭͯ͐̽̂ͯͅ!?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Nyeheheh a second mighty shield! How did you know it's exactly what I wanted!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Let's go with egging!

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450