Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I will throw the Christmas tree into my wheel
    Also will be upgrading my do you lift bro to it's final lvl, so that'll use up my 4 exp and 4 coins right? Also I'll buy a wheelie item for the fun of it :3
    Upgrading to a Lvl 3 superpower costs 8 coins/exp. You do have enough coins, but only 4 exp, yup. So you should be good there. So yup!.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I will throw the Christmas tree into my wheel
    Also will be upgrading my do you lift bro to it's final lvl, so that'll use up my 4 exp and 4 coins right? Also I'll buy a wheelie item for the fun of it :3
    Yeee̟̝̟̜͍̟̙̲̗͕̭̱̰ͭ́ͧ͒͂̒̅̄̆͒ͪ̏̈́SSSsSS!!

ARNISD RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Whee̟̝̟̜͍̟̙̲̗͕̭̱̰ͭ́ͧ͒͂̒̅̄̆͒ͪ̏̈́l #1 of Pokémo̳͍̣͚n
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Hydreigon͐ͨ̃͂̐ͣ͗ͤͭ̚
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Espe̟̝̟̜͍̟̙̲̗͕̭̱̰ͭ́ͧ͒͂̒̅̄̆͒ͪ̏̈́on
    Pokémon͐ͨ̃͂̐ͣ͗ͤͭ̚ #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Gurdurr
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Shinx
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 o̳͍̣͚f 2) Magikarp
    Pokémon #6: (Stage̟̝̟̜͍̟̙̲̗͕̭̱̰ͭ́ͧ͒͂̒̅̄̆͒ͪ̏̈́ 1 of 1) Drampa

Whe̟̝̟̜͍̟̙̲̗͕̭̱̰ͭ́ͧ͒͂̒̅̄̆͒ͪ̏̈́el #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Genshin impact
    Theme #2: The legen͐ͨ̃͂̐ͣ͗ͤͭ̚d of link
    Theme #3: Me̟̝̟̜͍̟̙̲̗͕̭̱̰ͭ́ͧ͒͂̒̅̄̆͒ͪ̏̈́troids
    Theme #4: Space marines
    Theme #5: Trading card

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: Potato̳͍̣͚es, mash em, boil e̟̝̟̜͍̟̙̲̗͕̭̱̰ͭ́ͧ͒͂̒̅̄̆͒ͪ̏̈́m, stick em in a stew
    Usertitle #2: Dines in hell ton͐ͨ̃͂̐ͣ͗ͤͭ̚ight
    Usertitle #3: Ah so you have he̟̝̟̜͍̟̙̲̗͕̭̱̰ͭ́ͧ͒͂̒̅̄̆͒ͪ̏̈́ard of me
    Usertitle #4: Stro̳͍̣͚ng the dark side is
    Usertitle #5: Took both the re̟̝̟̜͍̟̙̲̗͕̭̱̰ͭ́ͧ͒͂̒̅̄̆͒ͪ̏̈́d and blue pill

M̋̂͊uh̪̻͇ͭ͊͌a͔̭̞̱̗̣̖ͫ́ͩ̌̈͒̉ ̗͖̬ͤ̾͋̃ͅḫ̥͓͙̘̱̝ȃ̪̟͕̫̙ͨ̎ͩ̄ ̗͙̬͈͕̬̗̉̈́ͦ̑ͬͪ̚ha͎̣̮̟̳ ̝͔̠̩͈̈̾ͭ̓̂h̃̒͊͌̚a!̗̼ͮ͌

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @Scytherwolf @SlickSlack @Voltaire Magneton @arnisd @Shruikan

As the next season begins, we have some additions and extras to reveal!

RULE UPDATES

As clarification, if you have Second Wind and/or Mighty Shield on, effects from the Deck of Many Zings that target that protected Lineup will instead be “bounced” to another random player (as opposed to being canceled out).

NEW DECK OF MANY ZINGS CARDS

Total Mayhem! – The Deck of Many Zings now has a 50% chance of dropping! More craziness, more insanity! But if this gets drawn again, then things return to normal with a 25% drop rate.

Blast from the Past! – +1 extra Coin is distributed to everyone every Friday! This effect stacks the more this is drawn!

Season’s Treatings! – You get your Active lineup turned into Delibird (1) and everyone else gets a random Item! For you, it’s not the getting, it’s the giving! Your Delibird set comes with a Christmas theme!

The Ultimate Frankenwheel! – You get thrown into the ULTIMATE FRANKENWHEEL, a MASSIVE wheel that’s a combination of everyone’s Wheels mashed together! Any Pokémon, any theme, and any usertitle that appears on anyone’s Wheel is now possible!

The Babymaker Curse! – One of a random player’s active lineups (randomly chosen) is replaced with one of the baby Pokémon from the Babymaker Item and they get the “Babymaker Curse” as a buff! And they get the cutesy Pokémon Daycare theme to go with that! Whoever has the “Babymaker Curse” buff can only use their Victory Decision to spread the Babymaker Curse to their opponent, changing them into a cursed baby Pokémon that can pass the curse to others, also! It’s like zombies, except with babies!

Wait, What IS My Final Form!? – Your final backup lineup is switched with another random player’s final backup lineup!

Sharing is CARING!!! – Half of your Coins and EXP are taken (round down) and are given to another player at random! Aww, aren’t you just a sweet, little angel!?

Power Snatchy! – A random player loses a Level 1 Superpower and it’s given to you! If you already have the snatched Superpower, your Superpower gets upgraded! But if your Superpower level is already Level 3, you get a new Superpower or Superpower upgrade at random!

GOD MODE TURN ON - For the next battle, you have Yes, I Lift Bro Level 3, Frenzy Level 3, Wheel Master Level 3, and Smart Cookie Level 3 ALL ACTIVE AT THE SAME TIME! And you get a Cheaty Cookie activated for you! But just for the next battle, only! Enjoy the carnage!

NEW/MODIFIED SUPERPOWERS

DECK ENTHUSIAST (NEW!)
    LEVEL 1 – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    LEVEL 2 – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 50% for you!
    LEVEL 3 – You roll twice for the Deck of Many Zings (with the +50% bonus) for a max of two drops! And you can take both, take one and give one to your opponent, or give both to your opponent!

MACGYVER (Modified, new bits in red!)
    LEVEL 1 – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value) and you can sell unwanted Items for their full Coin value!
    LEVEL 2 - Your Inventory Space increases from 3 slots to 4 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 50% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 or 2 Coin value) and you can sell unwanted Items for their full Coin value!
    LEVEL 3 - Your Inventory Space increases from 4 slots to 5 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 75% chance it won’t be used up. Every Season, you will receive a random Item (any value) and you can sell unwanted Items for their full Coin value!

Lucky Sè͗̂̌̈ͭ̈́̇̍͌͂asoň̌̌̓͗̍͂̃̇̀ͬ̌͊̊́҉͕̝̞͖̳̤̪̬̺͔̭͚̬͈̀ ̤ 13! H̖a ͬ͂͛͆h͆͆͐a̟̫̭̓ͩ̒ ̲̂h̝͎͍͇̝̔́̒͌ͧa, ̪̺͐ͥn͓͙̳̻̪̪͊̈̒ͪ̍͒o! Not for aň̌̌̓͗̍͂̃̇̀ͬ̌͊̊́҉͕̝̞͖̳̤̪̬̺͔̭͚̬͈̤̀y of yoͦ̆̔ͭͯ̇̈́̀̕͘u!

S̬̯̯̪̯̟̤̳̲̘̗͔̒̈́̓͋͋ͣͧͨ̽͐͆̄͜Ë͇͕̻̠̪̦̼͎̝́ͬ͗̈ͭ̈ͪ̿ͥͯͅȦ͌ ̶͔͙̳̣̹̳̜͓̲̟̪͈̉̌͐͌ͣͧ̃̓͐̚͝S̹̻͓̘̯͇͔̰͓̱̹̺ͅO̫͖̮̽̔͂N ̥͆͢ ̖̯̯̰̙͙̗̿̀ͥ͛̀̊̋13͇͔̙͎͍̣̹̯̹̪͍͙͋͗̅͊ͪ̆ͨ̅ͯ̊̽ͥ

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS PETILIL
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS MEGA MAWILE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 1) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS RAICHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!

#5 SLICKSLACK: AS ESPEON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS FLABEBE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

#7 ARNISD: AS TYRANITAR
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS DRAGAPULT
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

There are n̋̇ͣ͑̔̄͒̋͟҉̴̜̥͍͇̜͕̯ͅo happy eͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜ndings here! At least n͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛ot for any of yo̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘u!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, s̨̽p̫ͪe͕̽͡w͎̰̫in̘̭̈ͨ̇ͅg̺̒ ̡͕̦ͬͦê͌͏̣͔vi̫̇l͍͎ͥͦ v͉ͩẹ͊͂ͅn̵͖͈̔ͦo͝m ͠on̳̘ ͨ̃ͧe͡v̈́ë̱̜̜́͂̀͜r̺̻y̞͙̩ͯ̐͆t͇̅h͛ͪing, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Flabébé an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d SCYTHERWOLF as Raichu to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Voltaire Magneton @Scytherwolf

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS haveͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜ the Wheel option͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛ after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘ Wheelie items n͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛eeded for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add fo̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘ur more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

VS

SCYTHERWOLF
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – Durin͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛g battles, you attack twiceͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜ for the first 10 turns!

The H͋͏̝O̴̩̺̯̔̂̂R̖R̜͚̼ͣ̇̑E̱̱̳̎̈́ͨ͝NDŎ͉̟͆Ủ͐ͫ̀S͖̘̳ ̺̩͈C͉̭̳ͣ͌͊OǏ̷̈ͭN̷ O̎ͪ̓F ̵̽T̮̗̿ͨH̨̰ͧE͡ ̍̆D̪͎͇͊ͯ͑̕EF̨̟ͮIL͙E̙͓̿ͧM̕E̵N̡̥͖̬ͤ͐ͫŢ ̣̅̀ͅO͐Fͪ̓ NA͡T̯̮́͂͝U͙̖Ṟ̥ͨ̍̈ͅE͝ has declare̻̅͞d SCYTHERWOLF strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF begins the blood harveͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜st with Clear Smog! Except in Shan͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛ghai, that’s a ho̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘peless propo̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘sition!
    SCYTHERWOLF useͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜s Echoed Voice! I͂ͯT̽͢ C̩̙̈ͭÄ́ͦ͆́U̜͚̤S͞E̱S ͝Ȟ͓͐ͅOṘ͐Ṟ̺̘͊ͧ̚͝IF̹͉Ỉ҉C̨̋ ̂S̶AV̺ͮA̩̟ͨ̃G̓̓҉̣͇Eͦͤ͗ ̈́ͩ̓҉̣̯͙B̨Ḽ̀Ȯ͔Oͮͯ͊D̵S̢̖̉ͦͅH͈͚ͨ̅͝E̸D ̀͂͟O̻N̊̍̄ VO̶̝LTA̦͘I̪ͧ͟R̻̕E͔ͨ M̜̬A͇̙͝GN̙ͦ̕E͖̫̤̔͋̓T̉O͈̘͈͡N! (1/3)
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Reͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜lic Song! But the audience just tells him to̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘ shut up!

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Flying Press! But then͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛ the flung hydraulic press lands on the head of a Pidgey.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Grass Pledge! She uses that to̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘ hide the burial moun͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛ds!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Water Pulse! He makes sure the Patrat he drown͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛ed flatlined!

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Defen͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛d Order! But sheͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜ has no lawyer willing to defend her psychosis!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Luster Purge! But she only goes further into̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘ psychosis and goeͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜s on a murder spree!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON useͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜s Stomp! And that’s one really squashed Caterpie!

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Body Press! She squasheͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜s a Skitty with an͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛ obese Wailord!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Rageͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜ Powder! And that further accelerates her murder spree!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Fo̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘rce Palm! He forceͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜s a tiny Deden͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛ne to eat a palm tree, but that ends up killing him.

TURN 5
    SCYTHERWOLF useͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜s Acid! And that gets her to an all new high!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Max Steelspike! IT̻͔̱ ͖͖ͤ͋O̼̤UT͔̠ͨͩR̻̼̯̋͆͗I̠̺ͣ̊G̢̖̺̅̄HT̃ ̯͖͍̇́̋I̙̱̬ͣͬ̃͝M̙͍͌́P̮̻̬A͢Ľ͑̚E̻̻S A͖̪͎N̥̻̔ͣD͎͓͌ͥ͟ ̘̯͊̈́M̢UŔ̯D̒ER͢S͠ ̳̂͡V̴͙̚OḺ̵͇TA̭̥̎̅̕I̦͍̔͑ͨͅR̗̩͕̒̒̌Ė̕
    M̒͏̟AG̈́̿N͍ͨ̏ͅE̮̠͟T̻͇ͯͦO̽N ͤ͂I͙̺N̟ͪT̥̫͖ͫ̑ͤO̰̭ A͢ ͮ̎G̵̼̖̹̐ͩ̏O͐͋͡RY B̶̺͓̰͊̉͛L͗͊ͭO̪̠͇͞OḎ̦̗͠Y̜͖ͨ̍ ̩M̦̰̑͗E̽͡SS͝! (4/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (45/100) – N̵̲̩͔̫̞͉͘ͅO̢͢͜ ̵D̩̝͖̼͉̬̠̕͜ȨC̥͍̝̻̯K ̛̻F͙͎̠̮̫̣͚͉O͏̴͉͓R̭̼͓ ̺̱̺̖͢͡ͅY̧̙̺̠̙̦̺͇̝̙̥̞̘͟͞O͏Ư͏,̶̸ ̵̡̛S͔̦͔̗̹̫̲̺̜CR͜U͓͔̜͓̜̟̤B̖̻̤̜̤̬̮̝͖̹̯̗̝!

B͊͢҉̠R͐͟҉Ǘ̴̶͋̊̄͏͓͕͕͙Ť̯̭͕͈͕̼̖̞̪ͧ̒ͭ͐ͪ̇̒̒A̡̨̫͓͚̯̖̰͢ ̩̼͓̜̩̗̺͈̣L̡̀͘!̈́̊ͣ͒ͬͩ́ͤ̆̚ ̶ That was truly lovely, thank yo̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘u!

You’ve earn͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛ed this 1 EXP and your dark deͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜cision of…

• Dȅͫvolve an͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛d egg-murder Voltaireͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Menacingly dump Vo̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘ltaire’s screamin̙̰̭ͮ͂͒g corpse into your Whe̎̑͂̓̚el!
    • Or embrace madn̙̰̭ͮ͂͒ess and Wheel yoursẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋lf!

Sho̴̷͇͖͎͚̟̹͎͚̘w us how savageͩ͂͗̒̍̓͂͋ͦ́͘͜ you can be!

Administrator

Will go ahead and purchase the Deck Enthusiast superpower. Using 1EXP and 3 coins.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Will go ahead and purchase the Deck Enthusiast superpower. Using 1EXP and 3 coins.
    Oh sure̯̜̖͙͎̪ͦ̌ͬ̿̍ͥ, these are always sadistically amusin͚̹̰̓ͣ̑g tŏ̼̠̑̈ͅ watch!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!

9. This post has been liked by:

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Well I must say this new form of mine is honestly better then being a Christmas tree, now I’m just a cat. But with psychic powers that could kill pretty easily. Huh.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!
    Nothing works be̪̬̳̪̖͙̖̒̔̈̉̍̀ͬtter to enjo̼̪̘͈̝̦̹͖̫̥̮͉̹̞̦͗̍ͬͯ̃͛̋́͆̏̎̿̈́ͭ̽y the pain̫̩̪̭̟̻̟͂̑̾ͦ̒̋̚ they’ll FEEL than to make them suffe̪̬̳̪̖͙̖̒̔̈̉̍̀ͬr through a run in your WHEEL! Muah ha ha ha!

SCYTHERWOLF RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon̫̩̪̭̟̻̟͂̑̾ͦ̒̋̚
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Gothitelle
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Magcargo
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Piloswine̪̬̳̪̖͙̖̒̔̈̉̍̀ͬ
    Pokémon̫̩̪̭̟̻̟͂̑̾ͦ̒̋̚ #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Bellspro̼̪̘͈̝̦̹͖̫̥̮͉̹̞̦͗̍ͬͯ̃͛̋́͆̏̎̿̈́ͭ̽ut
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Dewpider
    Pokémo̼̪̘͈̝̦̹͖̫̥̮͉̹̞̦͗̍ͬͯ̃͛̋́͆̏̎̿̈́ͭ̽n #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Dracozolt

Wheel #2 of The̪̬̳̪̖͙̖̒̔̈̉̍̀ͬmes:
    Theme #1: Peaches! Peaches for everyon̫̩̪̭̟̻̟͂̑̾ͦ̒̋̚e!
    Theme #2: The heracro̼̪̘͈̝̦̹͖̫̥̮͉̹̞̦͗̍ͬͯ̃͛̋́͆̏̎̿̈́ͭ̽ss are taking over
    Theme #3: Chocolate̪̬̳̪̖͙̖̒̔̈̉̍̀ͬ factory
    Theme #4: Plushie party!
    Theme #5: Cen̫̩̪̭̟̻̟͂̑̾ͦ̒̋̚tipedes

Whee̪̬̳̪̖͙̖̒̔̈̉̍̀ͬl #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: At least there's n̫̩̪̭̟̻̟͂̑̾ͦ̒̋̚o added fire
    Usertitle #2: Mmmm...month o̼̪̘͈̝̦̹͖̫̥̮͉̹̞̦͗̍ͬͯ̃͛̋́͆̏̎̿̈́ͭ̽ld sushi!
    Usertitle #3: ADRENALINE MASTER
    Usertitle #4: Belon̫̩̪̭̟̻̟͂̑̾ͦ̒̋̚gs in the special fridge
    Usertitle #5: Do NOT eat the banan̫̩̪̭̟̻̟͂̑̾ͦ̒̋̚a cake

Well isn’t that just… p͙̀e̝͎̖̗̟͛ͦ̽̍ͩ̀ͅa̰̤͈ͥ͌ͩc̃h͍̘̘̓̓̾y̘̯̲̜͖̗͕̘̩. Ha ha ha!