Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

ULTIMATE Battle Arena for Devolution Battle Royale 2!

It's the new and improved ULTIMATE BATTLE ARENA for DBR2 REVAMPED! Not to worry, this time it's built to withstand massive collateral damage! And the old one ran out of hot dogs at the concession stand. Well no longer!

Also, if you want to use any items, declare it here! The first battle will happen OCTOBER 11, but if you want to use any of your starting items now before the first battle starts, now's your chance! Good luck, have fun, cheers and good times!

Senior Administrator

Well, to kick things off, I'll be using my Second Wind to give myself a nice safety net barrier because I don't feel like getting WHEELED opening round again.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Definitely going to be using my Second Wind too for the exact same reason haha
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Definitely going to be using my Second Wind too for the exact same reason haha
    Andddddd ACTIVATED!

Brilliant minds think alike! :3

5. This post has been liked by:

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    I’ll be Mighty Shieldin’ my trusty Seismitoad line. As weird as it (seismitoad) looks, I’d rather not lose it.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I think I'll use my Second Wind as well. Don't wanna lose this theme too quickly.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    I’ll be Mighty Shieldin’ my trusty Seismitoad line. As weird as it (seismitoad) looks, I’d rather not lose it.
    You're all set!

Yep, I know that feeling! For me, it's totally between Gloom and Bellossom. Bellossom is epic and awesome, but I really... really don't care for Gloom. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I think I'll use my Second Wind as well. Don't wanna lose this theme too quickly.
    You got it, it's ready to go! And yeah, I don't want to lose my theme too quickly, either!

Senior Administrator

JUST AN UPDATE BEFORE SHOWTIME (CLARIFICATION NOTES, REALLY!)

I'm adding some clarification notes to the rules since after looking at them again, there might be a few questions popping up that I'm thinking could be answered in advance and so they don't surprise anyone (although this game will certainly have enough of those!). And they mostly deal with the Deck of Many Zings since that's a totally new thing and I overlooked a few minor details with it and how it interacts with the other game components. :P

FIRST - As mentioned in the rules, the Deck of Many Zings has a 25% chance of appearing after a battle. You will know if it appears or doesn't appear when the battle results are posted, so the winner of the battle will make their Victory Decision first and then decide if they want to draw from the Deck or if they want their losing opponent to deal with it! Just remember, if you don't make a Victory Decision within 24 hours of the results being posted, it will count as a devolve on your opponent and you draw from the Deck yourself!

In terms of sequential order, the results of the Victory Decision happen BEFORE the Deck's results. So for example, if you Wheeled your opponent but the Deck has them get changed into something else after the result of the Wheel, the Deck's results take hold, although the overwritten lineup from the Wheel will be added to their stat card (since that can actually be revived from the Deck as well). Also, if this happens, I'll only be making the avatar/banner set for the final results and what they ultimately get turned into. If the Victory Decision results in someone getting egged from devolution but the Deck has them getting changed into something else, the Deck's effect completely fizzles and the lineup they would have gotten never gets added.

SECOND - Both the Second Wind and Mighty Shield items protect you from getting your Active Lineup changed by the Deck of Many Zings! Also, the effect just fizzles out, it doesn't get bounced to another player without protection. They don't, however, protect your inventory and roster stuff like your Backup Lineups, Coins, or Exp if those get swiped/swapped as a result.

THIRD - Bonus items given by the Deck (like Cheaty Wheelie, Someone Else’s Wheelie, and Trump Card) do NOT take up space in your Inventory, so if you're cruising with a full backpack and you happen to get one of those, enjoy the hammerspace!

FOURTH - Any new and swapped-in Backup Lineups added to your roster will be added as the next upcoming Backup Lineup after your Active Lineup gets egged, BUT you can specifically change the order of your Backup Lineups at ANY time if you'd rather save your new ones for later or for whatever reason. Just check your stats card and post in here what new order you'd like for them to be arranged in! I'll handle the rest!

Hope this all makes sense and I'll add these update notes to the rules themselves, but if you've got any questions, let me know!

Senior Administrator

And the madcap madness starts again!

MASTER RNG, sitting on his birthday cake, pulls in...

SCYTHERWOLF as Yanmega and NEO EMOLGA as Lugia to the battlefield!
    @Scytherwolf

SCYTHERWOLF
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

NEO EMOLGA
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND

The BOUNCY COIN OF HYPERDRIVE CHERRIES has declared SCYTHERWOLF strikes first!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF starts things up with G-Max Befuddle! But she fuddles with it completely!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Magnet Rise! But they’re too heavy for her helium balloons!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bubble Beam! He blasts his bubble bath with a laser rifle!

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Slack Off! But the thought of it just makes her sleepy!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Water Pulse! But she gets no EKG reading from her bathtub!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Destiny Bond! But he’s not ready for that kind of commitment!

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Follow Me! She tells everyone to subscribe to her YouTube page!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Psywave! She imagines herself waving hello!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Work Up! But he hasn’t had his morning coffee, yet!

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Draining Kiss! She gives a big smooch to the gutter in her bathtub!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Ingrain! She buries her feet in the sand!
    NEO EMOLGA uses G-Max Smite! But he can’t find a punching bag in sight!

TURN 5
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Flamethrower! But she’s all out of gasoline!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Encore! But she’s not a fan of repeating herself!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Fly! It results in a SUPER-EFFECTIVE OHKO on SCYTHERWOLF!

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (63/100) – Did not appear.

Well, no Deck, but you do get to enjoy my Wheel! Enjoy and hope you like flowers!

Senior Administrator

You’ll look great, I promise!

NEO EMOLGA RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon (FLOWER POWER!)
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Bellossom
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Lilligant
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Roselia
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Flabébé
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Gossifleur
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Shaymin

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Candy!!!
    Theme #2: Heavy Metalhead!
    Theme #3: Cyberpunk 2077
    Theme #4: ‘Murica! Heck yeah!
    Theme #5: Back to the 90s!

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: Be careful, I am death.
    Usertitle #2: Waffle House Employee of the Month
    Usertitle #3: Only just begun, the Meme Wars have
    Usertitle #4: Have your Happy Happy Times
    Usertitle #5: La-bibbida-bibba-dum

Ah, that was a great roll. :3

And you should be happy, too, you got an extra Pokémon stage out of that!