Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Time͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ to reward someon̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇e’s overwhelming mon̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇strous behavior!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, ṕ̠̝͂oḭͯso͇͚̅͆ni̝̣͔͂̍̇ng̥̉ ̹̄ť̌͐h͚̯͗̓e bͯ̐ͥl͖͈̓͒ͭͅo̞͊͗ͅod ́ö́ͭf͖̻ ̖̞t̹h̻̲̻ͣ̽ͩe ͧ̃h͉͇̳̽ͦ̂el͌p͛leͦsͧs̜ͣ ̩̓v̤͖̝i̻̪͈ͧ̔ͫl̠̭̿͋l̋ag̥̹̤͛̈́͂e͉̽ȑ̠s͓͎ͅ, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

NEO EMOLGA as Pe͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉tilil an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d SHRUIKAN as Dragapult to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Neo Emolga @Shruikan

NEO EMOLGA
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ attack that would generate a self-damaging re͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉sult (not very effective/no̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒ effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ is increased by 1!
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – Durin̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇g battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

SHRUIKAN
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ to your Lineups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 addition̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇al Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if yo̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒u choose to Evolve͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charman̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇der straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evo̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒lution Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND

The H͙̥̒̃EAR̽ͅTLES̓̓̓S Ċ̪OÎ̬̜ͬN͙͖̭ͥͪ̉ OF͂̈́͐ ̼̻̂̚OV̭̮̼ER̺̥͛͑W͓̹ͫ̓͆ͅH̝̫̟͌ͣ͒EL͍̺ͪ̍M͒ͅİ̪NG ͓͇̓́B̼̏L̽Ö́ÔͨDS͙H̝͍E̟͖D͓̫͉ͬ̉͌ has declare̻̅͞d NEO EMOLGA strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    NEO EMOLGA begin̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇s the slaughter with Heal Pulse͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉! But instead it only causes death and decay!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Shell Trap! Exce͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉pt he crushes a Squirtle in the process!
    SHRUIKAN uses Soft-Boiled! But he cooks the Exe͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ggcute for so lon̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇g they become goo!

TURN 2
    NEO EMOLGA use͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉s Screech! And n̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ow everyone knows he can’t play the violin fo̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒r the life of him.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Poison Gas! And now they nee͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉d to wear hazmat suits to clean the bathroom!
    SHRUIKAN uses G-Max Chi Strike! But he gets the attack wro̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒ng and ends up pun̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ting a Bidoof’s he͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ad off.

TURN 3
    NEO EMOLGA uses Snatch! But he realizes this isn’t San Francisco and sho̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒plifting is not allowed he͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉re!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bulldoze͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉! But he finds out the hard way there were still people in the house he tore down!
    SHRUIKAN uses Toxic! But he vo̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒wed to stay off Twitte͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉r today!

TURN 4
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bug Bite! He takes a big chomp out o̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒f a Caterpie, but frankly it tastes disgustin̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇g!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Max Starfall! But he͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ realizes that’s actually a meteor he causes to crash down!
    SHRUIKAN uses Incin̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇erate! And he starts yet another Califo̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒rnia wildfire! Yay!

TURN 5
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bulk Up! But he͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ realizes that’s just extra fat he put on.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Rising Vo̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒ltage! But then̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ he realizes that Spe͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉arow he put in the electric chair is already dead.
    SHRUIKAN uses Brave͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ Bird! And then he realizes why that Farfetch’d was originally reluctant to try that broken chain̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇saw.

Hey, Neo̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒, guess what!?
    A̪̟̽̑G͔̓L̬͚O͋ͫͦM̐̽͆Ë̥̱̃ O͔͇̲EN̠̪̗ͯͫ̈ ̹̩̥ͮ͐̿Ś͖͔̱͑̋AV̔AGͥE̾̎̆L͕̙͈ͫ̅̑Y̘̻ ̮̻S͐́T̆̐̏RIKͯͤES̳͙̞ N͔̳͇̐̄̃EO͍͍ ͔͔̞EM̈́ͯ͛O̱̩̩̔̈̇L̏ͬG͂͋͛A͓̮ FͨȮ̰͕͍̿̎R̠̬͆͑ C̪̋RIP̜̆Ṕ̈́͂LING ͎̦͒̑L̺̯͎AͦC͉̳̮͐̽̅ÉȒ̔͂A͖̫̲TI͇̻̙̽͒ͪON̤ͫ ḒͅAM̔AGË̹!͎̞͊ͬ (1/4)
    You know ho̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒w this works!

TURN 6
    NEO EMOLGA uses Sticky We͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉b! But then̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ he finds glue traps to be much more sadistic fun!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Clangorous Soul! But that just makes a lo̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒t of ungodly noise͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉!
    SHRUIKAN uses Dragon̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ Rush! IT̗̭̿͌ C͔͇͆̑A͈ͪU̳S͉ͩE̽S͈̖ HOR̹R̭̩̉ͥEͭ͐NDO͈̬̖ͫ̆̿U͎̐͊ͅS͑̑̐ ̭̈́B̬͎ͨ̎Ṷ̠̇ͮR͙̀NIN̅̈G͚ͥ D̏A̬͎MA͗G̰̰̽̔È̘̼̓ ̙͊T͖Ȯ̝͖̦̋̃ NE̪͈͇O̪ͣ
    EM̯̪ȎL̞͈͋̎G̯͔͈͒͂̿A͌̽! (2/4)

TURN 7
    NEO EMOLGA use͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉s Quick Guard! But he’s feelin̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇g way too lazy, sleepy, and slow for that!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Poison Fan̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇g! But he just ends up killing Dracula do̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒ing that.
    SHRUIKAN uses Teatime! But he decides he’s way more in the mood for some re͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ally hard liquor!

TURN 8
    NEO EMOLGA uses Acid! And now he͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ feels like he’s flying higher than̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ a kite!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Aro̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒matic Mist! But in̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇stead it just ends up smelling like crap.
    SHRUIKAN uses Shadow Force! But the shadows tell him to̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒ piss off and leave them alone͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉.

TURN 9
    NEO EMOLGA uses Mist Ball! He kicks a socce͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉r ball into the fog and n̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ow there’s no hope of finding it e͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ver again!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Swo̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒rds Dance! And he takes that literally and tangos with a katana, taking a Macho̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒p’s head off.
    SHRUIKAN use͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉s Uproar! And it makes someone tell him to shut up with a megaphon̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇e in his ear.

TURN 10
    NEO EMOLGA use͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉s Thousand Arrows! But he fin̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ds a thousand 9mm rounds much easier to carry!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Thundero̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒us Kick! And that’s the most painful punt to the groin̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ that Charmander’s ever had!
    SHRUIKAN uses Partin̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇g Shot! He politely waves goodbye͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ as he blows that Mr Mime’s head off with his Barret M95!

Ooh, ooh, I ge͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉t to do it again̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇!
    AG̣͒LO̝̭̻͗̀͊ME̥͈̳ ̊O̤̽ẺN ̩̆S̖ͣT͖͒R̲̻̣ĬͭK̑̆̿E̩S̲̥̖͊͆ͨ ̰̖̔̒Ǹ̟͚ͩE͋̂̋Ő̫ E̎̈Ḿ̤̘̮ͥ͗Ō̺̠͇̋̔L̎ḠA ͍WIT̰̱̘̄͊̿H ̭͊HÖ̹̘̲͗̓RR͍̪͓ͨ̈́ͧE̦͊N̯D̦̭̘̎ͨ͂O͚͒U̎ͥ͌S̞̠̿̇ I̽̉Mͣ͐PA̲ͣL̳̞̠I̦͒NG͉̩͎̅͌ͫ ̩̬̱DAMA͉̎G̖͖̭È̝͍ͮ!͇͚̝ (3/4)
    Sure͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉, whiff some more!

TURN 11
    NEO EMOLGA uses Ele͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ctro Ball! But all that does is zap the next person̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇ to try dribbling that basketball.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Refresh! But in̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇stead that scented candle smells like a butt nugget.
    SHRUIKAN uses Draco Me͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉teor! Ḯ̟̬̟̿̽T ̼͋OǓ͈͚̱̇ͣT̺̖̭̎ͪ̚RIG̬ͩHT̩ͤ SQ̤ͭU͉̔A̳̦̟̒̔ͫS̠̹͋̿H͓̺ͩ͆E̮̙S̤͕ͤ̃ Ã͖͍̤ͦͪN̪͉̬ͫ̅̂D̈́̍̒ ͉̮͙̆̆̃M̗̭̈ͭUͨͣRD̼͇E̼̻͕R̔S͎̙͇ ̯̬̌ͩNE͆O ͍̗͖͊̃ͪEMO͖͓͚̅̔ͥL͈ͧGA I̓ͮ͐N̙̪̖͒ͤ̎Ṭ͚͓Ô A̘͊ ̰̳̈̇PUͤ̂̅LP!͇͕̟̈́ͨͮ (4/4)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (65/100) – N̵̲̩͔̫̞͉͘ͅO̢͢͜ ̵D̩̝͖̼͉̬̠̕͜ȨC̥͍̝̻̯K ̛̻F͙͎̠̮̫̣͚͉O͏̴͉͓R̭̼͓ ̺̱̺̖͢͡ͅY̧̙̺̠̙̦̺͇̝̙̥̞̘͟͞O͏Ư͏,̶̸ ̵̡̛S͔̦͔̗̹̫̲̺̜CR͜U͓͔̜͓̜̟̤B̖̻̤̜̤̬̮̝͖̹̯̗̝!

Yeah, everyon̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇e was expecting that kind of outcome͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉! You get your 1 EXP and your de͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉adly selection of…

• Dȅͫvolve an͇͖͓͍͊̏̈́͛d egg-murder Neo̰̫͓͎̻̹͓̣̰ͣ̏ͨ͆ͯ͛ͩ͗͒!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Or sadistically dump Neo’s screamin̙̰̭ͮ͂͒g corpse into your Whe̎̑͂̓̚el!

Unle͙̠̻͉̥͔͈͙̠̭͎͌̎́̂͗̍̃ͦͩ̈́̉ash the pain̬͔͔̱̤̞͍̰ͨͧ͆ͬ͒̉̔̇!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Administrator

Gonna pre-emptively use my Babymaker on Neo Emolga to duel him next season. I'll be choosing Pichu.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Gonna pre-emptively use my Babymaker on Neo Emolga to duel him next season. I'll be choosing Pichu.
    Oh sure̼̻͔͇͑̂ͪ͋, that can̮̗̺̭̰͈ be arrange̼̻͔͇͑̂ͪ͋d!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Some̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅon͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘e’s going to be left as a ho̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅt, misshapen͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘ me̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅss!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, ṕ̠̝͂oḭͯso͇͚̅͆ni̝̣͔͂̍̇ng̥̉ ̹̄ť̌͐h͚̯͗̓e bͯ̐ͥl͖͈̓͒ͭͅo̞͊͗ͅod ́ö́ͭf͖̻ ̖̞t̹h̻̲̻ͣ̽ͩe ͧ̃h͉͇̳̽ͦ̂el͌p͛leͦsͧs̜ͣ ̩̓v̤͖̝i̻̪͈ͧ̔ͫl̠̭̿͋l̋ag̥̹̤͛̈́͂e͉̽ȑ̠s͓͎ͅ, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

CHAKRAMASTER as Pikachu an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d ARNISD as Tyran͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘itar to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Chakramaster @arnisd

CHAKRAMASTER
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ an attack that would gen͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘erate a self-damaging result (no̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅt very e̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅffective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is in͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘creased by 1!
    DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The dro̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅp rate̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ of the Deck of Many Zings is in͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘creased by 25% for you!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: BABYMAKER DUEL VS NEO EMOLGA SEASON 14

VS

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ is in͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘creased by 3!
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

The D̠̯̗̾̈́ͨȆ͉̦ͧRḀ̠̥ͬ͑̀N̘̦̬̾ͬ̋GȆ̔D̜̳̝̓̓ͣ ̲̻͒͋CO̬ͨIN ̝͚̤Oͨ̌F ̲̘͇F̞͚̭ͩ̒̂O̗̗̙ͫͥ̓UL̙̩͖ ̐̔͑OM̪͂Eͦ͋N̟͇̤̂ͪ̈́S̝͎ ̗̱ͩ̐AN̬̩̻ͫ̍̽D͙́ ̃̐DȄͥͮS̙̯͗͆T̜̖̗ͨ̀ͥŔ̗̹̘̂́U̺͖̇͌͑ͅC̞̗̺ͧ͊̄T̳ͥI̯͊O̱̭͓ N has declare̻̅͞d CHAKRAMASTER strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    CHAKRAMASTER starts the murde̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅr with Forest's Curse! But the fo̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅrest tells him it doesn͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘’t give a f—k!
    ARNISD uses Ice Hammer! But he likes using a sledgehammer in͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘stead, it’s more effective̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ for murder!

TURN 2
    CHAKRAMASTER use̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅs Grass Whistle! Except the en͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘tire lawn is dead and crusty!
    ARNISD uses Auro̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅra Veil! It’s only a tarp, but it’s great for wrapping the bodie̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅs for disposal!

TURN 3
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Gro̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅwl! [b][color=red]IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE:
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 20/100 – BỤͬT ̈͗̍HE̠ ͕͙̻͗̽ͩRE͛A̙̠ͩͨL̖̂Ȋ̥͉̀Ẑ͚͙̩̏̈́EŚ̈́ ͍ͭTHA͓͑T W͓͚̎̓O̠͉̤U̮͍͑̔L̜D͖͌ ͗̾BĖ̦͙̱̌͌ A͔̤͆͌ ͎̔R̭͕̟E͇͔̳ALLY̥̜͗͛ ͕̹̀͐DͨU̯̫̘MB ID̒ͅE̲͙ͦ̎A̞͗̒ͯͅͅ
    AͬN̜̼̋̽D̩͙ͣͥ Ś̜̲̘̀ͭTO͇͍͔͑̚̚P̹͕̏ͤS ̘̰HIͩͦ̔MS̯̜̟E̞̬͖ͪ͐̉L͇̲ͪͭF̰͎ͮ͂!ͤ̋
    ARNISD uses Head Smash! And he̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ uses that sledgehammer to turn a Bidoof’s head in͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘to pulp!

TURN 4
    CHAKRAMASTER uses He̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅadbutt! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE:
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 77/100 – BU͚T ̬̒H̔̈́̆E͖ H̙ͅAͯ̍S̞̜ͅ ͖̠Å̯͓̘ͤͨ B͎̌ṞAI̪̅N̊̓ ̍ͭF͂ͥ͐ART͚͔ͩ̽ ͋͌A̻̪̽̎N̦͉͉̾͒̾D̽ͦͨ ̐̍̈TȐ͔͔͖͐͂IE̘̫ͩ̔S̱̔ ̿ͨͬI̪T̥̾ ͑Ȃͦ͑Ṉ̭̟ͪ̈̓YW̖̼A̳̞͔Y̖͓̿̔̔ͅ,̫͈ͬ͆
    S͕͖͈ͣ̋̂M̘AS̹̭͖̐͗ͩHIN̥͖Ǧ̻ ̝̰̫͊̇̑HI̫ͯS̔ͬ O̥̓W̞̰ͅN͉̣̆̅ H͂È̊ADͨ̉̄ ̄̉I̖N!̹̲̲̓ͬ͐ (1/4)

ARNISD uses Dragon Pulse! I̝̤̅̍̇ͅT C̹̣̰͑̌̽AU̽̑S͔̓ES ͦ̐SÄ̱́VȂ̟͙̾G̼͚E͔͕̍̈́,͚̝͕͋ͩͯ ͖ͬA͙̅G̹̼̜̅̾͌G͍O͇͇̿͐N̩ͅI̒ZING̙͑ ̹͍̉͊D̳́A̺̳ͨ̆M͔̱͈̂ͭ̋A̩̱͍̐̍͆G̣̟̋̄E̥̱ TȎ̩
    C̪̩͔̏̓̌H͓̯ͧ̂Ḁ͆ḴRAM̬͔̿ͭÁ̬̠̃Ș̓T̬̹ͪ̔E̟͒R̙’S̿̊ B̊R̬̠ͤ́AI̠Ñ̤͍̭͐̿! (2/4)

TURN 5
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Leafage! Except all the vegetation͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘ aro̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅund him is completely de̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅad.
    ARNISD uses Thunder Wave! IT’̲̠͔S̲ ̊NO̊ͦ̐T̫͑ VE͕̳RY͇̳ EͮFF͈̱̐͊EC̘̠̯TỊ̩̼ͦ͑̌VE, C̞͊Ạ̩U͔̙ͣͭS̪̳̔ͪỈ̫͉̓ͭͅN̖͆Ǵ͓̣̩̋͐ ̣͍̄ͬH̾̌Ḯ̞LA͎ͥͪͅRIÕ̰Ū̋S̪̱̎̽ ̰̮̺̋̇̚AGÔ̲̙̠͆ͥN͉̪͊ͥY͚̋
    T͔O̺͕ͪ̈ Ḁ̗̇ͧR͓N͑̉ISͮ͛̀D̼̖̔̔’̔S FRA̦G̬̀IL̙̿E ͉͒M̭̲̝̑ͯͦE̒N͚̰̤̈ͥ̆T̘͗A͍̲̐̌L S̈́̔̎Ṱ͍̗Ã̲T̖̼Ḙ̐!̏ (1/6)

TURN 6
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Vise Grip! But he en͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘ds up squashing a Caterpie̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ from twisting it too hard!
    ARNISD uses Fake̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ Tears! But he’s a ho̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅrrible actor and n͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘o one believes it!

TURN 7
    CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Swee̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅtness! And now all the children n͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘eed dialysis!
    ARNISD uses U-turn! Except he ends up crashin͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘g his truck doing that on the free̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅway!

TURN 8
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Bin͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘d! He ties up his victims before feeding them into a wo̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅodchipper!
    ARNISD use̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅs Defend Order! But his lawyer tells him he doesn’t have a chan͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘ce!

TURN 9
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Ember! But he ends up starting a fore̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅst fire in Californ͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘ia.
    ARNISD uses Guardian͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘ of Alola! But he̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ’d rather watch it burn to the ground!

TURN 10
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Mean͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘ Look! Exce̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅpt no one takes it seriously!
    ARNISD uses Glacial Lance̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ! Except he misses and impales a Pidgey in͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘stead.

TURN 11
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Roo̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅst! But sitting on his butt doesn’t work the same̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ!
    ARNISD uses G-Max Te̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅrror! Except it’s hard to incite terror when͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘ you’ve already killed everyone!

TURN 12
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Risin͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘g Voltage̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ! IT͖̈́ ̺̩̖CA͈̳͙U͙͙SE͇̳̋͆Sͧ̾ ͇̮PAIN̝F̪̠̀ͪÚ̼͚̚L C͙͇̆ͣR̦͇ͮͭIPP̮͙͂ͤLIN̳̪̼G̖͌ ̤̅DA̖̎M͓͚̣̑̈́͛AĞ̪͓̗͋̌Ë́ TÖ͉͔̅̔ͅ ̠̮A̜̹̓ͣṞ͇NI͂̃̒Sͪ͊D!̹̍ (2/6)
    ARNISD uses Cele̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅbrate! But he’d rather incite depression͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘ and doom!

TURN 13
    CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Cann͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘onade! But no̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅ one thinks mixing le̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅmonade in a cannon is funny.
    ARNISD use̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅs Hydro Cannon! But he prefers firing fire and death from his can͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘nons!

TURN 14
    CHAKRAMASTER use̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅs Rock Smash! IT̩͆ ̘͔̝̾ͨ̌B̹R̙̻̹ͭ̀ͤU͗ͪṮ͔͐̔U̫A̭L̞̼ͪ͂LY͕ ̭̬̱̑̌̾S̳̞͈̏̃̔L̮̐Ä͙̯̜̽ͧUGH̼͕̣̽̍̾T͈̪̪̍͑͑E͔ͯR̪͗S ͎̞͂͐A̰̯R͗́ͫNͩI̚S̳̑Ḏ̬̦̅̏ͤ ̺͉INT̬̦̗̾ͪ̚O ̫̪̼A̪̭͙ ̮͑MǏ̥̑ͅLLI̍O͖̣̭̔͋̃N
    M̋̌Ï̇ͮSS̍Hͧ͌A͚͇̒̽P͎̖̰̊ͮ̃E͍̙͉ͮͬ́N P͚̠I̮̜EC̗ES ̹̖̽̌AN͍ͧD̗̋ BI͕T̙̱͉ͥͫͭS̥̦̝!̪̥̙̆ͬ͗!͈͌!̫̒ (8/6)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (31/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

I had my do̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅubts, but damn͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘… take your 1 EXP for a surprisin͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘g slaughte̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅr!

You get your devious decision͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘ of…

• Dȅͫvolve arnisd in͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘to a me̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅasly Pupitar!
    • Sacrifice an Evolution Crystal to evolve yourse̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅlf into a ravagin͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘g Raichu!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Sadistically dump arnisd’s brutalized remain͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘s into your Whe̎̑͂̓̚el!
    • Or lose your min͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘d and Whee̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅl yourself!

S̗̞̰̗͈ͅaV̦̹͚̬̼̙̦̩͔̭̠̼͇̺͉̍̅ͩ͐ͭ̓̀ͣͭ̂ͦ̎ͪ̈́̎o̰̔͑̂̀̉͒̔ͩ̂ ̤͕͔͉̟̦̯̬R͕̜̟̜͔̙̱ Ȁ͖̬̜̎ͧṅ̝͉̰͇̟̝̬̤̂ͤ̇͌̋́͊A̯̫͉̟͔̯͚̟̬̋ͭ̓ͬ̊͂̏ͥ̈́͆ͥͭͪ͗̚ͅ ̩͉̫͎͇R̜̿ć̂̓ͤ̎͑̓̄ͧͪ̾̔̏͌h͓͉̲͈̺͙͈̙̟̱y͇̠͍͓̟͎̩̳͙̰̹̬!͛̔ ̖̲̦̙̰̼̱̣̲̓͒ͦ̉̔̽̚

Also, do̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅ you draw from the Deck of Man͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘y Zings… or do you hand it to arn͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘isd to suffe̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅr with?

Decide, decide̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅ! Muah ha ha ha!

Administrator

I'm gonna wheel Arnisd. Maybe he will get another winter theme!

Also I'll draw from the Deck!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I'm gonna wheel Arnisd. Maybe he will get another winter theme!
    G̫̼̍̊e̝̒t̖͚ͅ ͆̍̂ị̐͛ͅcͅèd!

CHAKRAMASTER RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémoǹ̠̗͍͓̱͚̅̍ͭͭ̔
    Pokémo̳̗̳ͨ̃̇n #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Slaking
    Pokĕ͔͔͈̬͖̜͇͓̠̟̺͚̯̽͑̈́͆̓ͧͬͭ̄̋͛̐̄ͅmon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Slurpuff
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Braxieǹ̠̗͍͓̱͚̅̍ͭͭ̔
    Pokémoǹ̠̗͍͓̱͚̅̍ͭͭ̔ #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Pichu
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Minccino̳̗̳ͨ̃̇
    Pokémoǹ̠̗͍͓̱͚̅̍ͭͭ̔ #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Pachirisu

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Fallout
    Theme #2: Raǹ̠̗͍͓̱͚̅̍ͭͭ̔dom Placĕ͔͔͈̬͖̜͇͓̠̟̺͚̯̽͑̈́͆̓ͧͬͭ̄̋͛̐̄ͅ on Earth
    Theme #3: Buddies with Ryan Reynold
    Themĕ͔͔͈̬͖̜͇͓̠̟̺͚̯̽͑̈́͆̓ͧͬͭ̄̋͛̐̄ͅ #4: Pikachu. Pikachu everywhere
    Theme #5: Winter meaǹ̠̗͍͓̱͚̅̍ͭͭ̔s fun in the SNOW

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: I like ĕ͔͔͈̬͖̜͇͓̠̟̺͚̯̽͑̈́͆̓ͧͬͭ̄̋͛̐̄ͅggs
    Usertitle #2: I'm winǹ̠̗͍͓̱͚̅̍ͭͭ̔ing!!!!1!1!!
    Usertitle #3: Goo̳̗̳ͨ̃̇d times on PXR
    Usertitle #4: This isn't evĕ͔͔͈̬͖̜͇͓̠̟̺͚̯̽͑̈́͆̓ͧͬͭ̄̋͛̐̄ͅn my final fo̳̗̳ͨ̃̇rm!
    Usertitle #5: Pikachu faǹ̠̗͍͓̱͚̅̍ͭͭ̔!

Also I'll draw from the Deck!
    Mo̪͎̹̬̺̥͚͓̥̰̩͎ͦͯ̔ͧ̄͛͛͊̾̒ͪ̚re an͖͉̤͈̞͍̥͙̓ͪ̏͑ͥͣ̏̎archy!

CHAKRAMASTER draws fro̞̙͎͔̖̤̭͔͓̥̥̱̹ͨ͋̇͐́ͪ̊̈́̇͛͊͋̚m the deck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate̖͈̙̋ͦͦ is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#26 Total Mayhe͇͎m!
    TOTAL MAYHEM! - The Deck of Man͖͉̤͈̞͍̥͙̓ͪ̏͑ͥͣ̏̎y Zings no̪͎̹̬̺̥͚͓̥̰̩͎ͦͯ̔ͧ̄͛͛͊̾̒ͪ̚w has a 50% chance͇͎ of droppin͖͉̤͈̞͍̥͙̓ͪ̏͑ͥͣ̏̎g! More craziness, mo̪͎̹̬̺̥͚͓̥̰̩͎ͦͯ̔ͧ̄͛͛͊̾̒ͪ̚re insan͖͉̤͈̞͍̥͙̓ͪ̏͑ͥͣ̏̎ity! But if this gets drawn again, the͇͎n things return͖͉̤͈̞͍̥͙̓ͪ̏͑ͥͣ̏̎ to normal with a 25% drop rate͇͎.

Have fun eatin͖͉̤͈̞͍̥͙̓ͪ̏͑ͥͣ̏̎g all this extra chao̪͎̹̬̺̥͚͓̥̰̩͎ͦͯ̔ͧ̄͛͛͊̾̒ͪ̚s, you scrubs! Ha!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I think I'm going to try buying the MacGyver Superpower for 2 Coins and 2 Exp.

Trul̘̱̪ͪ̆̚y̫̦ ̠͌a ̻̩̦̈̔̆w͓̲̋̊on̻̄d̪̳̭er̼̥̙f͔̺̮ͤ͑́u͔̤̠̍̏̄l, ̭͕̟ͥ̆ͤa͉̖͓͐̓͂w̗̭̒͗f̳̱u̜l̲̑ iḏ̂e̫̬̮ͪ͐̚a͓͋!͍͌ͦͅ

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, pͯ̈a̮̥̘ͨͤ͌ral͙͖̪ͣ͑̀yz̪͖̹ï͖n̆̋g̱̳̜͂ͬ̒ hi̳s ͩ̓̓v͙ic̘̦tim̮͕͈̏ͩͪs ̙͇̿̚wͨ̉i̭th̭͎̅͗ fͩe̳̣ͯ̐a͕̪ͥͯr͙̹̯, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

NOBLEJANOBII as Meͬ̔ga Mawile an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d SLICKSLACK as Espeͬ̔on to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Noblejanobii @SlickSlack

NOBLEJANOBII
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three mo͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅre stages of Pokémon͎̯ͩ͒ to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 1) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twiceͬ̔ for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are remo͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅved until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again͎̯ͩ͒.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would geneͬ̔rate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), yo͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅu have a 33% chan͎̯ͩ͒ce of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

VS

SLICKSLACK
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheͬ̔el option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as yo͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅu like! No Wheelie items n͎̯ͩ͒eeded for you!

The H̞̪ͪͣO̗̗Wͭ̒L̲͉I̜̫͊ͫN͍͊G C̥͔̝̐ͤ̚OI̜̥ͩ̑Ñ̎ ̼͇̰͗ͪ͛O̜͍͈F̰͔ͬͧ ͙͙ͨ̒IN͑ͯF̪EṞ̙͙NAL̗͓̆̿ M͓͛A̗̭S̯̙̖ͯ̈̂S̟̅A̰͆Ć̩R͇̻͇̈́̿͒E̦̯̙S has declare̻̅͞d NOBLEJANOBII strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII beͬ̔gins the anarchy with Fling! IŤͪ ̖̌IMM̪ͪED̹̟͒ͩI̟̹AṰͩÈ͚LY̪͕̗̏ͮ͋ ̜̘͚̾ͬ̈S̝̆LAͣU͚̼͕G̦H͇̠̠ͧͮ̐T͚͑EṚ̬̭̂͐ͨS̳̖ ṠL̲͉̼̉̇͊ICK̓̓SLACK ͖̃I̪N͔͉͗̂T̘̣̭͆̈̌O ̪̣ͧ̀A̯ͭ M̈͑O̻̳͓R͖̤B̩̔ID ͎̣P̰̲͓̃̌ͬI̝̤̩ͮ̾ͯL̪͍̽̓E O͚ͅF MÅ̭̳ͦC͈͉ͅAB̝͎͇ͫ̉ͭR̹̬E̔ ͒͒B̓ͬÔͩDͮ̾̉Y ̠͈ͮ̄́ͅP͂Ả͉͖͍̓̅R͚͑T̞̳̉͌S! (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (18/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

Ho͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅt damn, you didn’t eͬ̔ven give her a chance to take a breͬ̔ath! N͔̲̟̈́́͛o ͓ͫhe͍̝̖s͛̐ͣi̩͚t͂̈a͉̯̝̽͆͊t̋̑̽ion̹͒,̦̯̞̏̔̈́ n̖ͬo ̗̬͉͗̊̚m͕͍̥ͮ͊͐e̘̔rc̜̠̠ỳ̬̻̥͆̍!̦̬̿ͬ I͚̙̯ ̿̿̿lì̼͇̐ḳ̮́͛e í̪͕̑t!

You geͬ̔t your 1 EXP and your dark decisio͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅn of…

• Dȅͫvolve Slick into͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅ a miseͬ̔rable an͎̯ͩ͒d helpless Eevee!
    • Or use a Someon͎̯ͩ͒e Else’s Wheelie to throw Slick’s mutilated carcass into a Wheel of your choice!

Enjoy un͎̯ͩ͒leashing yo͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅur punishmeͬ̔nt!

Also, do̠̲̬̺̜͓̪̱̦͚͚͎̣̖ͨ̔͒̾͛ͧ̔̃ͯ͊͆ͦ̑͐͌ͅ you draw fro͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅm the Deck of Man͖̲̠̣̞̗̺̼̩͚̼͍̫̩̘y Zings… or do you han͎̯ͩ͒d it to SlickSlack to suffe̥͖͓̥̩̹͚̲͎̔̿̒̑̈̍ͬͨ́ͬͅr with?

Savo͍̟͚̹̬̻͍̩ͧ̋̽̽ͧ̉̀͗̆ͅr the sadism!

10. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

You know, I figured I would win this match up, but I did not think it was going to be that quick tksldjfds.

I'll use one of my "Someone else's wheelies" and toss Slick Slack into Chakramaster's wheel!

Also I'll take my chances and draw from the deck.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire