What better way to celebrate the release of the games?

Our previous Meme Spotlight was so popular that it was requested we do another, so to celebrate the release of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, here’s another batch of memes for you to enjoy! From the chibi sprites to the plethora of mythicals, there’s a lot to meme about with these games. Be warned though, some of these memes contain spoilers for Pokémon Legends Arceus. So sit back, relax, and enjoy some memes about Pokémon BDSP while you wait for that day 1 patch to download.
grandma out here fighting bears and I’m also excited for pokeball stickers pic.twitter.com/jwKWZrsoaf
— PumpkinPeach (@penpeaches) August 18, 2021
Watching the Pokémon Presents Direct like pic.twitter.com/DXWDuApaY7
— The Queen of Shaymin (Comm Slots Full) (@noblejanobiiart) February 26, 2021
here’s my contribution to the pokemon sinnoh announcement today pic.twitter.com/og7Wof6dXb
— PumpkinPeach (@penpeaches) February 26, 2021
looking at a thread discussing BDSP leaks and obsessed with this guy who, in the middle of the fighting over NO BATTLE FRONTIER AGAIN/LOL LAZY DEVS/etc, just REALLY wants to know if Arbok made it in pic.twitter.com/MSjMv5q6ZR
— non-threatening wooloo @ RF5 GAY MARRIAGE (REAL) (@rabidwooloo) November 8, 2021
who put Dialga in the washing machine pic.twitter.com/EhWzqYn68I
— Sinnoh Shitpost ? (@DPPt_Shitpost) November 9, 2021
// bdsp spoilers kind of????
dont talk to me or my son ever again pic.twitter.com/nhlTJuLHfq
Micah (@SaturnStardusst) November 12, 2021
Looking through the posts about Pokémon BDSP
Like absolute clockwork, every time, without fail pic.twitter.com/FXZwrT0b9o
I wonder who this Cynthia person could be. Maybe she is the villain of BDSP. She gives me Lysandre vibes. Looks really good and different from the main bad guys but keeps popping up. https://t.co/k4Zs2wQvNr
— #Pokémon25 Crossroads (@PKMNCrossroads) November 17, 2021
— Monkey D. Lenny (@MonkeyDLenny) November 8, 2021
bdsp not a very faithful remake if i can’t go out of bounds with my bike like this pic.twitter.com/Tsl2IDZmo9
— aster (@AsterShock) November 8, 2021
me ignoring all criticism towards pokemon bdsp (guys please understand that they are a small company and remaking a 15 year old game with assets that you have been reusing for the past 8 years is just really hard for them :c ) pic.twitter.com/F8Lm7ASrK4
— wouchis (@wouchis) November 8, 2021
pic.twitter.com/vpBN7Kq1zZ
— Sinnoh Shitpost ? (@DPPt_Shitpost) October 17, 2021
Este comic envejeció muy bien xD
Creditos: DHMP – Dawn Forever pic.twitter.com/M3wtJRU8Lv
— Georges Espinoza (@AndreEspinoza21) November 11, 2021
I Love it LOL pic.twitter.com/I2SCnJdmws
— Junior Avilez (@Avilez_Junior13) November 11, 2021
Bidoof at Arceus’s Alter. #pokemon #bdsp #hack pic.twitter.com/i2Wo4wjnMa
— PoryLeeks (@pory_leeks) November 12, 2021
Pokemon fans: BDSP better not be like swsh! God that would be horrible, they should do more faithful remakes!
*pokemon does that exact thing*
Pokemon fans: pic.twitter.com/jvey7rMPH4
— shooter0211 (@shooter0211) November 8, 2021
a bunch of people seem upset that bdsp isn’t pokemon platinum, but lucky for them i think i have the perfect game recommendation pic.twitter.com/aPFQRx7rm5
— alexandra???? (@alxndra_0) November 8, 2021
I hope they don’t change the HP bar in BDSP so I can experience this again pic.twitter.com/DBlx6tJsyW
— slim (@slimfitgenes) November 2, 2021
Me @ pokemon fans complaining about the BDSP leaks pic.twitter.com/kGAaBf0BCX
— Frozen ? (@FrozenBoiz) November 7, 2021
pic.twitter.com/Q12FzjSfdj
— Sinnoh Shitpost ? (@DPPt_Shitpost) October 29, 2021
THEY DONE GOT THE POKEMON BDSP PACIFIC COOLER CAPRISUN WTF pic.twitter.com/K5BVjavqOT
— Neptune is Very No Sleeve (@MonadoBusters) October 31, 2021
It’s gonna be lit pic.twitter.com/J0fohEzfO4
— Utopia (@Utopia83664668) November 10, 2021
Itty bitty living space ? pic.twitter.com/e07zTWXdG6
— boin~ boin~ (@Playbayonetta2) November 11, 2021
The default scale for Wailord’s model is 0.18 in the overworld and 0.24 in battle. I changed both values to 1 so we can see his true size.
First image is default. 2nd and 3rd are modded overworld, with the last image being modded in battle. pic.twitter.com/oqH1mfnSIU
— Ghost (@GhostsSoup) November 14, 2021
reasons why I’m excited for Shaymin to return in BDSP
Hedgehog pawbs pic.twitter.com/MHgyzTmcMi
— Prismatic The ?????????? ???? (@GandaGmax) November 15, 2021
Oh me oh my it appears they somewhat reused a character animation from SwSh in BDSP. I do sure hope this doesn’t become the subject of an endless amount of bullshit drama and controversy. pic.twitter.com/3lCvg0i7Ll
— Kaito #Sunandmoonnation (Reading Pokemon Special) (@KizzityKaito) November 12, 2021
Soon… THE TRUE LORD OF POKEMON WILL RISE#BDSP #bidoof pic.twitter.com/9cuccbMsQc
Bugkeeper Kells!! (@CrypticKelpie) November 13, 2021
Friday ?? #BDSP pic.twitter.com/TCzLlkYtJT
— Taylor Lyles (@TayNixster) November 14, 2021
me taking Dialga for a walk in Diamond and Pearl remakes pic.twitter.com/OPgZrvZIdg
— Sinnoh Shitpost ? (@DPPt_Shitpost) November 15, 2021
POKEMON BDSP SPOILERS
“hey there little baby meet satan” pic.twitter.com/OEwTpXhvd7
— Plush Sobble (sinnoh time *****) (@PlushSobble) November 11, 2021
Trainers when a battle starts in Pokemon BDSP pic.twitter.com/QUtUZ7HpGa
— Chris (@thegreyzen) October 26, 2021
I’m sorry, but I found this BDSP leak too funny not to make a meme out of pic.twitter.com/CK6pX6lvTH
— Jellymon stan account (@sindorman) November 9, 2021
https://dantelionwishes.tumblr.com/p...im-down-so-bad

That doesn’t take away from the fact that in game it looks like this pic.twitter.com/YfV9Mcqbsz
— YopexZ (@YopexZ4779) November 11, 2021
just completed pokemon league with my mono-fire sinnoh team pic.twitter.com/LYFW3YoMlf
— Sinnoh Shitpost ? (@DPPt_Shitpost) October 24, 2021
https://rioblitzle.tumblr.com/post/667483334795018240

New Pokémon has been revealed by Nintendo for BDSP. This one looks cute. I like it. https://t.co/3OqgzXtZo1
— #Pokémon25 Crossroads (@PKMNCrossroads) August 12, 2021
They leaked the final evolutions of the starters for BDSP?????? pic.twitter.com/K41okjcJS7
— alan (@v3nusaur) November 6, 2021
“BDSP will be a faithful remake of the Sinnoh region.”
Pokemon fans when BDSP will be a faithful remake of the Sinnoh region: pic.twitter.com/VwzYTxwbwT
— Kennedy (@pokendex) November 8, 2021
pic.twitter.com/BOuIZeBThq
— Sinnoh Shitpost ? (@DPPt_Shitpost) November 12, 2021
https://butterbeanchu.tumblr.com/pos...39012419207168

The post Meme Spotlight: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.