Be aware of these trans OCs!

As November winds down and December begins, we here at PXR wanted to take a moment to once again celebrate the members of the Pokémon community that fall under the trans umbrella. In order to do this, about two weeks ago, I sent out a call for people to submit their gender non-confirming OCs and have compiled them all for you to look through today.
While not all the characters featured here today are necessarily Pokémon related, all the creators are members of the Pokémon fandom at large, and many of them fall under the trans umbrella as well. The names and pronouns of each character, as well as their creator credits, and what comic they are from (if any) are all listed in the captions of their pictures, so be sure to read each one to find out more about them! You can also click on the pictures to see them at full size. Additionally, you can check out all the comics, ask blogs, and fanfictions these characters are from, plus more, by checking out our Transgender Awareness Week Crossroads Comics article.
As a thank you to everyone who submitted a character, I drew chibi headshots of at least one character submitted per person, which I’ll be DMing to everyone personally. The huge compilation of them all is serving as the featured image of this article!
Now, let’s take a moment to celebrate and appreciate the creativity behind each and every design featured here today.
The post Art Spotlight: Transgender Awareness Month appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.