Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar

Pokémon: Ultimate Showscapes [SU/DS] [OPEN]

(This is my first time trying a RP on here, so advice would be appreciated if I accidentally screw anything up.)

Pokemon Showcases are known for making Kalos the way it is. A perfect mix of letting Performers show their skills while battlers would get their taste of action via the Kalos League. Overall the region was very well known for being the ‘Capital of Entertainment’ second only to Unova with its grand movie studios, musicals and other things as well. There was always something worth talking about in either region, and constantly hearing about all of this made two of the highest class Performers of each respective region spark a friendly rivalry about which region is truly the better place for anybody looking for a good thrill. After a few back and forth situations that fortunately didn’t take the rivalry into harmful territory, the duo had come across an idea that would merge things into what anybody would hopefully deem the best source of entertainment.
    The Ultimate Showscapes Tournament. A high stakes gathering of Coordinators and Performers, whether they were new to the Contest or Showcase game or if they had devoted themselves to their work for many years. It’s been stated the grand prize was over one hundred thousand Poké and a pair of elusive ribbons that shine with the light of a truly refined diamond and pure white opal respectively and other more secretive prizes. So a large handful of Performers and Coordinators decided they wanted to show their stuff and set off to the location of the tournament: the newly made and named Valloux Island.

The island was artificially shaped like a typical Contest Ribbon and filled with many a stadium for Showscape Performances, the tournament’s style of ‘battles’ to be held in. There’s stadiums on a cliff that overlooks the ocean, one buried deep in a forest, one laid out in a fresh tundra, one under the sea and even one in the sky being held up by hyper powerful propellors. The main stadium that’s used for the bigger Showscape Performances lays right in the centre of the island and is triple the size of the smaller stadiums. Perfect for a performance of any kind!
    (A map as well, created by yours truly. Apologies for the small size.)

There were plenty of other locations on the island too. Sat on the north is Windpoint, the only city on the island but it excels at what it does. There's almost a bountiful amount of beauty salons, boutiques and pretty much anything a Coordinator or Performer would need to keep their partners in perfect shape. Windpoint is actually also well known for having a store with one of, if not the largest collection of Seals in the known Pokémon world. Whether it's Seals on their own or in custom premade Sets, there's no doubt about Windpoint being the Showscape Hub any participating person would need.

On the beach is the elusive Tide Shard Hotel, which has room for every participating person to stay in. The hotel itself is top class, having exceptional service and assistance for anyone who may need it. Wheelchair access, elevators, escalators and travellators instead of stairs and a wonderful view of the ocean, there's really no hotel like Tide Shard. Oh, did I mention the Pokémon Centre that's in there as well (Hence the P atop the building)? Yep, this place has got it all and a half.

There's also small training fields as well in case you'd like to hone your skills if you're unsure about them. Practice makes perfect, you know?

Now then, I bet you may be asking... how's a Showscape Performance different to a normal Contest or Showcase?

Worry not, for I can explain. The two things have been merged together to create a mixed experience bound to give anyone who gives one a go an equally balanced taste of Contests and Showcases in one go. Kinda like having a plate with exactly one half of fries and the other half having... uh... whatever goes well with fries on a plate I guess. I think you get the idea.

The funny thing is, the competitors don't have to wait on a scheduled Showscape Performance to have one. They can freely duke it out with their peers in the meantime and get a taste of the action. Just without your ranking in the tournament being on the line. Or the large amount of spectators watching. Hey, there's a lot of stuff on the line here so there's gonna be a lot of people watching okay? You still get a tiny bit of Prestige Points though. More on that a bit later.

As for those official, scheduled matches they can take place in one of the seven smaller stadiums on the island. Frostfoot Stadium which lays in a tundra, Purepeak Stadium which overlooks a cliff, Layvine Stadium which is deep in the Layvine Forest, Hustlestep Stadium which is located on a busy street, Sandymark Stadium which is sat on the beach, Prismarine Stadium which is flat out under the sea and finally Skymark Stadium that's elevated in the skies above Valloux Island.

And laid in the centre of the island is the huge Valloux Stadium. All high rank Showscape Performances take place in here and for good reason. It's got access to plenty of safe pyrotechnics and all kinds of performance enhancing practical effects that can really make any performance pop. The smaller stadiums have access to these practical effects too of course, they just aren't as varied as the ones in Valloux Stadium.

Oh right, I gotta explain how the Showscape Performances work, don't I.

Anyways, it's simple. The main goal isn't to lower your foes' points but to gain them instead by drawing out the abilities of your Pokémon the best you can. Whether that's by moves, physical displays or a mix of both doesn't matter. But there is one important rule:
    Until two minutes of the Performance remain, the Pokémon involved CANNOT attack each other, status moves included. This is so they can first focus on showing off their skills before putting them to use. A typical Showscape Performance lasts for about ten minutes.

When the Pokémon can attack one another, whether they faint or not doesn't matter. If a competitor's Pokémon faints and they had the point advantage, that competitor would still win. If it's a tie in points though, then the Pokémon who fainted the other who claims victory. Whether you win or lose performing still gets you Prestige Points (PP), it's just that the losing competitor gets less. These points are used to purchase items in Windpoint or practical effects that can be used at your command. However, the winner exclusively gets Ranking Stars (RS) which may boost their position in the tournament's leaderboard. The competitor with the MOST Ranking Stars at the end of the two-month period of the tournament is the overall winner, while the rest of the competitors get prizes depending on their rank. The higher up you are, the more bountiful the rewards.

Okay, I think that's all I need to say about the tournament. Now lets get to the rules of the RP in general.

Spoiler:
    1. All PXR rules apply here.
    2. Don't think about adding 18+ or NSFW stuff. Just... heck nah.
    3. Your character can't have any Legendaries or Mythicals. Sorry to potentially burst any bubbles.
    4. Somebody else using a Pokémon you want to use? Pssht, no biggie! Dupes of the same 'mon are 100% A-ok.
    5. Don't control any characters without permission. As the one in charge here, I have the all clear to do so.
    6. Don't put any Mary Sues / Gary Stus here. Applies for both trainer AND Pokémon.
    7. Speaking of Pokémon, don't make em' dodge everything or just use an Ember and get max points instantly. Those points are decided by me, and I'm not revealing how I tally them.
    8. If there's any problems of any kind, please inform me before it gets out of hand. I got the guide to what happens in certain scenarios buried in my notes, so I should be able to resolve things if needed.
    9. You're okay to have your character do some smaller test battles with NPCs if you want, just make it realistic. Don't make them just surrender instantly because you're using a Typhlosion while they just have, like, a Pidove or something. There's always a way for smaller, weaker Pokémon to win if the Trainer knows what they're doing.
    10. This is pretty much going to be anime style, so don't worry about only using four moves. But make sure your Pokémon can learn them, and if a move seems unusual then please inform me of proof it's learnable. (Eg. <Pokémon> CAN learn <Move> via <Way the move is learnt. Egg move, TM, yadda yadda>).
    11. Maximum character limit is two characters. Gotta keep things manageable.
    12. You can have your character have six Pokémon max at a time, but if you want to temporarily swap them with another 'mon your character owns all you need to do is tell me which mon is being swapped and make a form for the one you've swapped in.
    13. One shiny maximum.
    14.. Just have fun! Contests are a huge hyperfixation of mine so doing this is really exciting to me.

And a form as well! Large yays.
    Spoiler:
    Character Name (Full):
    Age (13-30)
    Physical Appearance:
    Clothing:
    Performance Attire:
    Personality:
    Points of Note:
    Backstory:
    Any injuries / disabilities?:
    Pokémon:
    Other:

POKEMON FORM
    Species:
    Nickname:
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.):
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Other Details:

Speaking of forms, here's mine!
    Spoiler:
    Character Name (Full): Ivory Carata

Age (13-30): 14

Pronouns: She/Her

Physical Appearance: Standing at 5'2, Ivory is fairly average for her age. She's around 70lbs weight wise. Her skin is fairly pale but still has colour to it, and she has a scar just above her left eyebrow. Her eyes are a natural hazel colour while her hair is a browny-blonde coloration. Her build is also pretty typical, but she does seem a tad bit skinnier then a normal teenager her age.

Clothing: Ivory is in no way one to dress fancily. She normally sticks to a purple t-shirt with silver stripes that's covered by a pale pink hoodie, simple black trousers and sneakers with the same shade of pink as her hoodie. Occasionally she'll swap the hoodie out for a puffy chestnut brown down coat if needed, or just not wear the hoodie at all if it's not mandatory for the weather or other reasons. Something she always carries with her though is a pure purple backpack that's got all of her stuff inside. A phone to check her tournament status, the Pokéballs for her team, an ID card and Contest Pass for recognition, a circular plushie that has a a pale purple colouration that Ivory says just 'helps her feel less worried about things' and finally a set of novels simply titled 'The Twisted Sin' based off of a very popular online forum game. I will change this if needed, it's just my Stalker love shining through.

Performance Attire: Again, this is as simple as Ivory is. She just likes to wear a pink blouse with a magenta knee length skirt and similarly coloured sneakers for a casual look. On occasion she'll also wear a bright pink headband as well (Think of the one May has in ORAS, just minus the stripes) to accent her style.

Personality: In short, Ivory is very calm and patient about everything. She looks long before she leaps, tries her best to make plans in advance and also attempts to keep her team of Pokémon in good condition. She's aware that some of her team are smaller and considered weak but she'll always timidly refute by saying size and strength don't matter in a Contest OR Showcase. She's seen many a Coordinator pull off victories with Pokémon like Skiddo or even Magby, so Ivory is proud of her team no matter what they look like.
    Points of Note: Has somewhat mild anxiety.
    Backstory: I'm leaving this out for now. My hands hurt from typing.
    Any injuries / disabilities?: No
    Pokémon:
    Spoiler:
    Species: Snivy
    Nickname: Fern
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Leaf Tornado, Cut, Vine Whip, Energy Ball.
    Appearance: A typical Snivy, but she wears an Everstone pendant.
    Personality: Timid and very easily startled. She'll only come out of her little shell when a chance to train arises.
    Other Details: N/A

Species: Vaporeon
    Nickname: Mila
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Surf, Ice Beam, Swift.
    Appearance: A Vaporeon with a slightly shorter tail then normal.
    Personality: Always likes to make her presence known to others even if she accidentally comes off as rude for doing so.
    Other Details: Ivory claims she's inspired by a character in one of her 'The Twisted Sin' novels.

Species: Pachirisu
    Nickname: Sayo
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Nuzzle, Charm, Spark.
    Appearance: A normal Pachirisu with some fluff covering its right eye.
    Personality: Rather bold and gusty, also won't hesitate to stand up for something he believes in.

Species: Altaria
    Nickname: Flurrie
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.):Fly, Moonblast, Dragon Pulse, Sing.
    Appearance: Totally normal, but the fancy tendril things on her head are way longer then usual.
    Personality: Looks, like a cinnamon roll, but can and will hurt you if the chance is given and it seems appropriate to do so.

Species: Sliggoo
    Nickname: Slopsworth
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Rain Dance, Dragon Breath.
    Appearance: This bean is actually shiny and very proud of his colouration.
    Personality: Slightly stuck up and fancy, but is very overdramatic too.

Species: Meowstic
    Nickname: Reikar
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Psychic, Fury Swipes, Confusion.
    Appearance: A normal male Meowstic.
    Personality: Silent until asked to perform. He's still very quiet then, but isn't silent.
    Other Details: Seems to be partially blind in his left eye.

Other: Not really! That's all to know about her.

And that's that! Gosh this took me an entire day to write out wOW. Anyways, hopefully nothing gets messed up and some of you guys take an interest in this thing. Okay, Slick out.

ROLEPLAY LINK
    Last edited by C0L0R3D; 02-07-2022 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Had to clear up the rule on Pokémon not being allowed to attack one another. It's all good now!

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Here's a placeholder just in case it's needed.

Alrighty then, with that we're good to go! If any of y'all actually wind up interested that is. heh.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ok yeah why not, I'll give this a go.

Spoiler:
    Character Name (Full): Corrin Winters

Age (13-30) 15

Pronouns: He/Him

Physical Appearance: Corrin stands at 5’4. He has a slim build, and is slightly on the pale side. He has shoulder length strawberry blond hair and blue-green eyes, often accompanied with purple eyeshadow.

Clothing: Normally Corrin wears a maroon top with oval cut-outs at the shoulders, and a white pleated skirt that stops just above the knees, along with dark brown tights, black with white accented trainers, and a white messenger bag with a pink sylveon outline patten.

Performance Attire:In performances, Corrin wears a white and pink ruffled sleeveless dress that reaches almost to his knees, with a huge pink bow on the back, from which two ribbons are attached, giving it a flowing look when moving.
    Along with that are two white-with-pink-accents bell sleeves that reach up halfway up his upper arm, but remain separate from the main dress, leaving his shoulders bare.
    In addition he also wears an 8 inch pink bow in the left side of his hair, white thigh-high socks, and a pair of pink mary janes, overall giving him the look as if he’s cosplaying a sylveon.

Personality: Easygoing and relaxed, Corrin is never one to be disheartened by what others say. A bit of a rule breaker, but only when it doesn’t hurt anyone else. He became a performer because he likes to make people smile, considering any performance that brings joy to the audience a win, regardless of the actual results.
    He’s very loyal to his friends, and tries to give everyone a fair shot, even rotating his pokemon not based on which would be the best fit, but on who has taken part the least so they all get their time in the spotlight.

Points of Note: Nothing else I can think of at the moment.

Backstory: Raised in Nimbasa City, Corrin loved seeing the Musicals for as long as he could remember, and always dreamed of becoming a performer in them.
    Over time, he trained as an actor and singer, gaining a modest following singing covers of anime songs online, and entering whenever the Musicals held auditions, though he had yet to be picked for any.

While they weren’t any official Contests circuit in Unova, over time Corrin entered many unofficial fan-run contests, and while they stayed second to musicals, he gained a liking for them. As such, when the opportunity to enter the Showscape contests presented itself, Corrin jumped at it.

Any injuries / disabilities?: Not yet.
    Pokémon:
    Spoiler:
    Species: Frosmoth
    Nickname: Yuki
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Powder Snow, Aurora Veil, Hail, Quiver Dance.
    Appearance: Has longer that average wings, and the grey parts on her wings and antennae are more pink tinted.
    Personality: Regal and refined, though also caring and a bit motherly.

Species: Absol
    Nickname: Pythia
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp, Bounce
    Appearance: Looks like a normal absol, aside from the short white scarf pinned together with a Absolite.
    Personality: Energetic and easily excitable.

Species: Zorua
    Nickname: Maeve
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Double Team, Swift, Feint Attack
    Appearance: Nothing special, just a normal Zorua.
    Personality: Shy and timid outside of performances, but masks it on stage and appears loud and confident.
    Other Details: He is very rarely seen in his true form, preferring to hide behind illusions.

Species: Eevee
    Nickname: Siren
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Hyper Voice, Echoed Voice, Trump Card
    Appearance: Slightly shorter but wider ears.
    Personality: Outspoken and pushy, and gets jealous easily.
    Other Details: Newest member of the team. Doesn’t quite get along with the others yet.
    Other: N/A
    Not the longest or best backstory, but hopefully it'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Ok yeah why not, I'll give this a go.

Spoiler:
    Character Name (Full): Corrin Winters

Age (13-30) 15

Pronouns: He/Him

Physical Appearance: Corrin stands at 5’4. He has a slim build, and is slightly on the pale side. He has shoulder length strawberry blond hair and blue-green eyes, often accompanied with purple eyeshadow.

Clothing: Normally Corrin wears a maroon top with oval cut-outs at the shoulders, and a white pleated skirt that stops just above the knees, along with dark brown tights, black with white accented trainers, and a white messenger bag with a pink sylveon outline patten.

Performance Attire:In performances, Corrin wears a white and pink ruffled sleeveless dress that reaches almost to his knees, with a huge pink bow on the back, from which two ribbons are attached, giving it a flowing look when moving.
    Along with that are two white-with-pink-accents bell sleeves that reach up halfway up his upper arm, but remain separate from the main dress, leaving his shoulders bare.
    In addition he also wears an 8 inch pink bow in the left side of his hair, white thigh-high socks, and a pair of pink mary janes, overall giving him the look as if he’s cosplaying a sylveon.

Personality: Easygoing and relaxed, Corrin is never one to be disheartened by what others say. A bit of a rule breaker, but only when it doesn’t hurt anyone else. He became a performer because he likes to make people smile, considering any performance that brings joy to the audience a win, regardless of the actual results.
    He’s very loyal to his friends, and tries to give everyone a fair shot, even rotating his pokemon not based on which would be the best fit, but on who has taken part the least so they all get their time in the spotlight.

Points of Note: Nothing else I can think of at the moment.

Backstory: Raised in Nimbasa City, Corrin loved seeing the Musicals for as long as he could remember, and always dreamed of becoming a performer in them.
    Over time, he trained as an actor and singer, gaining a modest following singing covers of anime songs online, and entering whenever the Musicals held auditions, though he had yet to be picked for any.

While they weren’t any official Contests circuit in Unova, over time Corrin entered many unofficial fan-run contests, and while they stayed second to musicals, he gained a liking for them. As such, when the opportunity to enter the Showscape contests presented itself, Corrin jumped at it.

Any injuries / disabilities?: Not yet.
    Pokémon:
    Spoiler:
    Species: Frosmoth
    Nickname: Yuki
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Powder Snow, Aurora Veil, Hail, Quiver Dance.
    Appearance: Has longer that average wings, and the grey parts on her wings and antennae are more pink tinted.
    Personality: Regal and refined, though also caring and a bit motherly.

Species: Absol
    Nickname: Pythia
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp, Bounce
    Appearance: Looks like a normal absol, aside from the short white scarf pinned together with a Absolite.
    Personality: Energetic and easily excitable.

Species: Zorua
    Nickname: Maeve
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Double Team, Swift, Feint Attack
    Appearance: Nothing special, just a normal Zorua.
    Personality: Shy and timid outside of performances, but masks it on stage and appears loud and confident.
    Other Details: He is very rarely seen in his true form, preferring to hide behind illusions.

Species: Eevee
    Nickname: Siren
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Hyper Voice, Echoed Voice, Trump Card
    Appearance: Slightly shorter but wider ears.
    Personality: Outspoken and pushy, and gets jealous easily.
    Other Details: Newest member of the team. Doesn’t quite get along with the others yet.
    Other: N/A
    Not the longest or best backstory, but hopefully it'll do.
    Holy cow, a bit of interest! Ignore the excitement, but you’re more then welcome here!

If this goes ahead would love to give it a go!

Spoiler:
    Character Name (Full): Catherine Dufort

Age (13-30): 16

Pronouns: She/Her

Physical Appearance: Catherine is a short girl, standing at around 5'2" though appears much taller as she is always wearing heels, and has excellent posture, standing tall. She is relatively fair in complexion, though gives herself a slight rosey colouration on her cheeks, eyes and lips with some light makeup. Catherine has pale, honey-blonde hair long, sideswept bangs and falling in loose curls below her shoulders. Catherine has pale blue eyes accented by thin eyebrows and long eyelashes, appearing as a cute, yet sophisticated Kalosian girl. Katherine has a relatively petite frame, though has slight curves at her bust and hips. Having practiced in and participated in a number of showcases, requiring some degree of dance ability and athleticism, Catherines thin frame has the slight tone one may expect of a dancer.

Clothing: Befitting her personality and her background in Kalos, Catherine is often found in chic, stylish, stylish, though slightly modest Kalosian couture that highlights a sense of regality and femininity. While changing her outfits substantially, Catherine can often be found in a white long-sleeved button down shirt in a flowy fabric, with slightly billowed sleeves, tight cuffs, and a collar. Under this collar, Catherine adorns herself with a black bow, and a small pearl brooch. Catherine's flowy shirt is tucked into a high-waisted pleated skirt in a neutral-toned plaid, and sits atop kneehigh white socks, which lead into a pair of stylish black strap heels. Katherine further adorns her ears with a pair of pearl drop earrings to match her brooch. In colder weather, Catherine may change this out for heeled boots, a stylish, fitted trench, fluffy earmuffs, and tights, while in warmer weather, she may change this ensemble to a flowy drop shoulder summer dress, heeled sandals, oversized glasses, and a stylish ribboned sun-hat. Catherine can always be found sporting a small handbag, changing it up to match her outfit and her mood.

Performance Attire:

In performances, Catherine prefers to take her femininity to the max. While Catherine changes up her performance outfit to suit the performance, sometimes opting for a furisode, while other times opting for something sleeker. Catherine's usual performance style is regal and elegant. She wears a short, above the knee-length flared princess gown, sitting atop a white lace petticoat. The top of the dress is in a rich magenta shade, with gold accents. The dress has poofed shoulders in a lace material matching the petticoat, before slimming out into a long-sleeved cuff style in the magenta fabric. Above the poofy white sleeves is the same magenta and gold fabric extending to Catherine's mid-neck, while under it sits a large white lace cravat underneath a a large gold brooch with a red gem. In her hair Catherine wears a matching gold tiara-like ornament with a red gem, as well as gold and red gem earrings. Under the dress Catherine wears thigh-high white lack socks, and on her feet, a pair of heeled magenta boots, reaching up to her mid-calfs in a matching colour to her dress. Adorning each boot is a white lace bow, reminiscent of the lace petticoat, puffy shoulders, and cravat on her dress.

Personality: When she is not performing, Catherine holds herself with an air of grace, always standing tall, while being calm, collected and refined. However, Catherine can have an air of superiority about her, and sees herself as above others. Her choice in conducting herself in this manner reflect the pride she feels at being (very distantly) related to the former Kalosian aristocracy. When she is performing Catherine gets more haughty, often laughing regally and making comments praising her Pokemon and her performance, while make small snips at her opponent. If Catherine is pushed into a corner or feels she may be losing, she panics, and drops her grace as she does what she can to pull herself and her Pokemon out of the corner they have been backed into. Catherine chooses Pokemon that she feels reflect her, thus she has a mix of Pokemon that are considered more powerful, and some that are less so, though all are deemed to be 'cute' or 'beautiful' to reflect her own sense of self.

Points of Note: Nothing at the moment

Backstory: Catherine is distantly related to the former Kalosian aristocracy. While this does not mean much anymore, Catherine's family put a lot of stock in this, and have raised her to always uphold the grace befitting a member of the Dufort family, something that put an enormous amount of pressure on Catherine. Catherine's dream is to make a name for herself as a world class Performer and Coordinator, endeavouring to one day be both a Top Coordinator, and the Kalos Queen. However, Catherine's family while entertaining this idea expect her to fail, and upon failing continue to remind her that she must come back home to her family chateau and learn how to run their Kalosian vineyards and wine enterprise. Faced with this pressure, Catherine is desperate not to crack, and keeps up her air of grace to fool not only others, but also herself. Catherine has experienced minor success in the Kalos region as a Performer, having entered 5 Pokemon Showcases, and won two, however, she realised her best opportunity to achieve her goal would be to make a more global name for herself by hopefully winning the Valloux Island Showscapes tournament.

Any injuries / disabilities?: No

Pokémon:

Spoiler:

Species: Sylveon
    Nickname: Charlotte
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Moonblast, Mystical Fire, Swift, Heal Bell
    Appearance: Normal for a Sylveon, though has slightly longer feelers.
    Personality: Charlotte has been with Catherine for the longest time, being her partner Pokemon. Since it was an Eevee, Charlotte has had a sweet though slightly ditzy personality. Charlotte loves parading around and showing off, enjoying the spotlight. However, she is very caring towards Catherine and knows of her insecurities, often wrapping its long feelers around her arm so they can share their highs and lows together. This has left Charlotte as Catherine's greatest comfort.

Species: Tsareena
    Nickname: Regina
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Trop Kick, Stomp, Triple Axel, Acrobatics
    Appearance: Typical for a Tsareena.
    Personality: Reflecting Catherine's personality quite well, Regina has a relatively reserved, though quite haughty nature. She enjoys showing off, particularly in battle, and like many of her species, enjoys besting other Pokemon in battle, stomping on them and laughing
    Other Details: Regina gives off an intoxicating smell that can be distracting to certain people and Pokemon.

Species: Gothorita
    Nickname: Juliette
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Future Sight, Calm Mind, Psybeam, Dark Pulse
    Appearance: Typical of a Gothorita
    Personality: Juliette has an extremely calm demeanour, and does not show much emotion. However, sometimes, when using Future Sight, she sees sad possible futures that cause her to cry.

Species: Furfrou
    Nickname: Antoinette
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Secret Power (if not allowed, Facade), Cotton Guard, Wild Charge, Zen Headbutt
    Appearance: Antoinette is always groomed, usually by a professional, though occasionally by Catherine if needed. She prides herself on having a beautiful appearance, thus generally rotates between Heart, Debutante, Madame, and Kabuki trim.
    Personality: Antoinette is relatively snooty, and does not like interacting with others outside of Catherine and her Pokemon. She detests getting dirty, or having her fur messed up, and may become enraged in battle against a Pokemon that has done so to her.

Species: Emolga
    Nickname: Emilie
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Air Slash, Discharge, Attract, Nuzzle
    Appearance: Shiny
    Personality: A very cutesy, though clueless Pokemon, Emilie can often get confused about what she is doing. However, being trained by Catherine, she knows how to put on a good show, and turn her naivety into cuteness that gets the crowd cheering.

Species: Dragonair
    Nickname: Etienne
    Primary Moves (The ones it uses most often. See rule 10 for more info.): Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Aqua Tail, Iron
    Appearance: Typical of a Dragonair, though gems are extra shiny, and it has more feathered ears/wings.
    Personality: A curious and kind Pokemon Etienne, is always trying to be affectionate with Catherine, her Pokemon, and those it comes in contact with, often to their annoyance. Etienne is quite curious, and can get upset in battle when an opponent Pokemon it is looking at, or wanting to play with tries to attack it.

Other: Nothing I can thing of at the moment!
    Last edited by Faea; 12-28-2021 at 09:26 AM.

Oh neato, a second person! You’re good to go as well.

I think one more person should do the trick before I open up the main RP. Just four of us doesn’t seem like much, but I think it’ll work out just fine.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm definitely interested! My lack of ability to have a Shaymin won't stop me from hopping in, haha. Still working on my sign up but hoping to have that done soon-ish! My character is going to be so much older than y'alls though sdklfjdskf
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Ah, that’s totally fine! I’m just excited to see some people interested in this after all. With you making that, I should probably start to work on an intro post for when the main RP goes live. So off to Google Docs I go to prepare!

Spoiler:

Apologies for the kinda… iffy image but I have some references for our hosts for this tournament, Ria (on the left) and Tzara (on the right). They have more partners than just the ones in the photos, but the ones pictured (Cookie the Sylveon and Lunelle the Espeon for Ria, as well as Bass the Pikachu and Synthwave the Alolan Raichu for Tzara) are the ones they use more often. Despite being the hosts, they’re both very capable of running the show solo if they deem a performance challenge worthy. And they don’t see a better way to kick off the tournament with… actually, you’ll see!