Hey bro! How are you doing?
Sometimes you just need a bro or two to relax and have fun with. Good thing we have The PokeBros Podcast. This podcast is ran by two bros, Mike And Chad. These two bros just want to talk about all things Pokemon. From the latest Pokemon news to just whatever Pokemon stuff they want to talk about. Sometimes they can be found in the studio. Other times you can just find them playing on their Switch in the kitchen. Either way, Mike and Chad are here for you to join them in being bros.
The last Podcast Central for 2021. I got to say. Things have gotten pretty…something since the last Podcast Central. I know a lot of you guys have notice that Covid may have gotten closer to home. I know it sure has. A little bit too close to home. Still, I hope you are staying safe. Masking up. Getting those vaccines and boosters. All the things I hope you are doing to keep the spread down and for you to not catch it.
Either way. We are about to end another year.
And I just want to say thank you.
Thank you for coming here to the Crossroads for whatever you come here for. I am going to guess you are here for some podcasts. Maybe you are a creator. Maybe you are a listener. Maybe you just want to find a cool new podcast. Maybe you are a fan of the website.
Whatever you reason for reading this…Thank you. It means a lot that we can spend a year together loving Pokemon together. This year may not have been an easy one but I know that we were on this journey together. We may not know it but I know that we kept each other going. So thank you for being here and may 2022 be a year that we can continue this jounrey together. Good or bad.
With that said. Don’t touch that Totodile. It is podcast listening time.
Podcast Spotlight

The PokeBros Podcast: The Kitchen Sessions- Mike And Chad are gather around the kitchen with their Switch. Of course play Pokemon BDSP. Doing what they love. Talking while catching some Munchlax and Gible.
PokeMoms: Geodude Says Body Positivity: Pt E: The Safeword is Nads– Ever thought you would hear the words “Roll for Flossing?” Me either but you will today as these PokeMoms deal with kids and cowboy Aron.
Pokemon World Tour United: Candle Nights 2021- What is the holiday season about? Presents? Perhaps. Though, maybe it is about your roleplay characters getting together roleplaying characters from a D&D-like game about the holiday season.
Talk Podcasts

P.U.C.L. Podcast: Can Pokemon Have Too Much Nostalgia?– Thatch and the council talking about where the nostalgia started and how Pokemon uses it.
It’s Super Effective: Grinding Money & Experience in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl- Steve and friends will help you make money. In Pokemon BDSP!
A Wild Podcast has Appeared: The Last One of the Year! – The Comicbook Crew are looking back at the year and recounting what they love and loved.
After Darkrai: A Fireside Chat II: The Musical [EXPLICIT]– Bret is bringing you all the top holiday songs! And Hannah is just wanting it to end.
Our Pokemon Quest: Merry Questmas [EXPLICIT]– Jed and Steve are here to celebrate their year in podcasting! They may be on different quests but they are glad to be here.
Specialty Podcasts

I Chews You: Cinccino- The first day of Chewsmas brings you many ways to cook Cinccino! From oils to furs!
EXP. Share: [Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia] Ranger School, Deliver the Vien Tribune, Investigate Marine Cave, Fight the Vien Forest Fire, Destroy the Strange Machines [EXPLICIT]– Josh and Tanner head to Almia to become Pokemon Rangers! Where they meet the Lockhart of Pokemon!
PokeMakers: Battle Facility– Alex and JD wecome you to the happiest place in Olcea, Star Land! Be ready to ride these rides as you battle your heart out in this Battle Facility.
PokeScience: Regional Review – Lucas is here to give you an idea of Regionals and what makes a regional…A Regional.
Pokemon Radio: 2021 Bonus Part 5: Hanging with the PokéBros– Derik and Cici have the PokeBros on to…Just ask each other questions. Come on and listen with your favorite drink as you learn about your favorite podcast hosts.
Pokemon of the Episode

Welcome to the World of Pokemon: Geodude – Corbin may not have a bed to sleep in for Christmas but at least he got to see Geodude.
Anime Podcasts

Luke Loves Pokemon: Top of the Pokés – Christmas Number One – Luke and Andrew countdown the top hits! Of anime dubbed opening! Which one made number one? Who was the bottom? Listen to find out!
Every Pokemon Episode Ever: Episode 671: Pokémon: Mewtwo Returns – Chris and Doug go back in time to see Mewtwo! As he returns! In Mewtwo Returns!
Poke Press: Discussing the Music of “Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team”– Steven and Anne are talking about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. What mysteries lie in the music?
Battling Podcasts

Aeos Clubhouse: Aeos Gazette- Kyle, Mochrie and Kiyeberries are here for the Holiday Dragonite and more! Plenty of updates for you to unwrap for your holiday glee!
TCG Podcasts

Meta Pod: Is a Gem Goblin the Hero We Need?– Jake and Sean are here to slow down the game! From Koffing to Duraludon VMAX!
Tag Team: The Gloom and Doom Episode- The Tag Team Duo are back but with some doom and gloom thanks to the happy Mew VMAX.
PokeDads: Season 2 Final! (Meta Shake Up! JK!) – The PokeDads are here with the spicy addition for your Mew VMAX deck.
Shadowless Podcast: Sliding down a Lickitung’s tongue…– The Shadowless Gang are here to get you up to date with the news and how much they want to slide down the Lickitung slide.
FlowTKast: “Lumineon a Staple?”– The card shop is where the homies are. Though, is Mew VMAX one of them? How about Lumineon V?
Trashalanche: History of expensive decks, strange techs, Mr. Beast, Ross.dec, Leafeon/Beedrill– Plenty of things are happening in the Pokemon TCG as Beedrill is buzzing around to take those knockouts!
Pittsburgh Pokemon Podcast: Expand your Skill – The Triple P Guys are going to expand your mind by going into Expanded!
Pokemon GO Podcasts

Lured Up Podcast: Delibird Season- Tis the season of Delibird! Adam is so gleeful to see that the Holiday Event is here.
Pokemon GO Radio: Johto Tour Locations & Someone has a Top Hat- SALT and Nar are wondering about if it is worth it going to Mexico after coming to Texas for the holidays.
GoCast: Postcards but Also a Book- The gang is all here! Chris and Kyle have their book and ready to book it for all the postcards they will collect.
Pokemon GO Podcast: “A Wild Karen Has Appeared”- Joe and Charles find some Kanto in their Johto! Plus with a side of Karen to ruin a fun time in Pokemon GO.
The Purified Podcast: Merry Christmas!– It is Christmas time for Chris and Luis. That means plenty of holiday fun with the Ice Pokemon in Pokemon GO.
Battle Science: Happy Holidays- Jesse and Steven get in the holiday spirit thanks to the upcoming Holiday Cup.
Incensed: Kanto LIVE LOCATIONS, Postcard Book & BEST Xmas [EXPLICIT]– Incensed Boys are posting up their postcards but are not giving you the cold shoulder like Kyurem is in raids.
Pokemon Tabletop Podcasts

Postcards from Pearl: Postcards from Pearl Christmas Special – Pearl and Luca Are Comin’ to Town!– Pearl and Luca are giving you the holiday spirit! In claymation like those old Christmas specials! Live from Sarah’s basement!
Critical Ditto: Decorate- Kenny tells you a story filled with holiday spirit as he saves Christmas with the help of their Pokemon aboard the Flash Mullet.
Mystery Dungeons and Darkrais: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold, Mate– It is an all about brawl as Chuck and Felix take on the leaders of the Aqua Crew! All for the hidden treasure that is found in the mist.
Boarding Party Pokemon DnD: First Of His Name– The Boarding Party are playing guards and prisoners as they sneak around.
Critical Hit-Monlee: Ncoucum Exploration – Time to hit the road once again. Time to do some errands and shopping before they leave.
Not a Scratch: This World’s A Bit Different…- Ralph and Kyle are flashing to the sad and dark future of where they were just in time. Though, Kyle may have seen more as Legends gathered.
Pokemon Rollout!: Confronting the Sniper! (or, Learned Helplessness Is Kicking in Fast)- Our Rollout Crew are hoping to get the jump on the sniper. Though, who will get the shock of their life as the sniper takes aim.
It is getting cold! So how about you warm up a podcaster’s heart with by leaving a rating and review in your favorite podcatcher for your favorite podcast!
The post Podcast Central: Just Bros Being PokeBros appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.