Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your Pokemon Predictions for 2022!

How are you enjoying 2022 so far? Made any predictions?
    I would say it hasn’t been that great so far. Though, we are only half way though the first week. So maybe it will get better. Who knows!
    Hey everybody! What are your Pokemon 2022 predictions?
    Brand new games?
    Gen 9?
    Pokémon GO new wave?
    Gen 5 remakes?
    Tell me! Let me know what are your predictions for Pokémon in 2022!
    — #Pokémon25 Crossroads (@PKMNCrossroads) January 1, 2022
    What I do know is that I recently asked some people on Twitter about their predictions for Pokemon in 2022! We have some good responses that I think you will all like to hear. So how about we show them off?
    Vanity Pits predicts…

I think we get some legends dlc/expansion at the end of the year and maybe a second mystery dungeon remake or new game.
    — Vanity Pit (@vanity_pit) January 2, 2022
    We have predictions form Vanity Pits. They are saying that we will see some Legends: Arceus DLC and/or Expansions. I like the sound of that! Add in some new content to a game that many Pokemon fans are looking forward to. Give me that!
    Though, some Pokemon Mystery Dungeon would be good. I know fans of that part of the Pokemon fandom would love that.
    And a new game…Maybe a new region or generation. Huh?
    Every Pokemon Episode Ever Podcast predicts…

Pokémon snap update and Pokémon Legends: Arceus update for new maps
    — Every Pokemon Episode Ever Podcast (@PokeBreakdown) January 4, 2022
    Hey! Great minds think alike! It looks as if Every Pokemon Episode Ever Podcast is seeing the same thing in their crystal ball! Give us some Legends: Arceus DLC!
    And why not add more New Pokemon Snap DLC! They did it once during 2021. So why not make it happen in 2022.
    Steven Reich predicts…

Well, after all the stuff they did musically last year in Pokémon Go, new wave doesn’t sound that off the wall. Sorry, not what you meant?
    — Steven Reich (@pokepress) January 4, 2022
    The sky the limit! Let your imagination run wild!
    Our friend, Steven Reich from PokePress predicts some more music collaborations in Pokemon GO.
    It did seem that Pokemon GO did some interesting things when it came to music during 2021. Not sure if it was meant to tie in with all the music stuff that was happening around the Pokemon 25 celebration. Still, it was cool. Maybe we will see more things like that from Pokemon GO in 2022.
    NobleJanobiiart predicts…

I just want to see more things Shaymin in any content. Please and Thank You.
    — The Queen of Shaymin (Comm Slots Full) (@noblejanobiiart) January 4, 2022
    Our great Queen of the Shaymin and PXR Comic & Art Beat Writer predicts that 2022 is the Year of Shaymin! You get a Shaymin! You get a Shaymin! And you get a Shaymin! EVERYBODY GETS A SHAYMIN!!!!
    NobleJanobiiart also had this to say.
    I am looking at Pokémon GO specifically
    — The Queen of Shaymin (Comm Slots Full) (@noblejanobiiart) January 4, 2022
    OH! We still do not have Shaymin in Pokemon GO. Granted. We do know that some sweet Shaymin content is coming to Legends: Arceus. If I recall, you really wanted to write about that. Though, I guess as soon as Pokemon GO says Shaymin is coming to their game that you will be on top of that too before I even ask if you want to write about it.
    Johel Rosales predicts…

Pokémon games in latin Spanish!! (the neutral spanish)
    — Johel Rosales (@Joheruchan) January 3, 2022
    Sounds like we are getting some predicts for Pokemon games to expand their language options in 2022. At least, that is what Johel is predicting.
    We have seen in recent titles that Pokemon has expanded their games to be played in various Chinese languages. Hopefully Pokemon will include Latin Spanish in their 2022 titles. That would be really cool.
    PokeScience predicts…

We predict (hope) more amazing real world animals will be added to the series. With Legend and Voltorb, we already got some of that
    — Pokescience (@pokemonscience) January 3, 2022
    Our friends at PokeScience predicts that Pokemon will include more real world animals into their games.
    Alright guys. I love you all but that is low hanging fruit there. I am sure we will see more new regional (Is that the right way to refer to them?) variants in Legends: Arceus. Unless…they reveal all of them prior to the end of 2021…Then maybe this predictions won’t come true.
    Well…If not then maybe we will see more in some game that we do not know about that is coming in 2022.
    Lastly….
    Purified Podcast predicts…

everything…!
    — PurifiedPodcast/Otakuzone/Purelighter (@PureLighterGO) January 1, 2022
    EVERYTHING! They predict that everything will happen in 2022!
    Well. I can’t disagree with that.
    2022 is young and anything can happen to and in Pokemon! Will these predictions come true? Only time will tell.
    If you have a prediction then let us know in the comments! Share this with your friends!
    The post Your Pokemon Predictions for 2022! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

I predict Pokemon Black and White remakes with BW2 remakes to follow soon after.

The BW Remakes will be release in March 2022.

BW2 Remakes will be release in November 2022. DLC for the complete dragon in December 2022.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Crossroads Bulletin View Post
    Though, I guess as soon as Pokemon GO says Shaymin is coming to their game that you will be on top of that too before I even ask if you want to write about it.
    This is a very correct assumption to make, yes. XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

I'm predicting more New Snap DLC. The Snap expansions will be hinting at what's to come. Which I'm guessing may show hints of an Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky remake.

Then of course some Legends Arceus expansions.

Maybe a hint at gen 9. I've heard rumor it's closer than we think.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    This is a very correct assumption to make, yes. XD
    Good good. If anything, I won't be surprise if it is already done before I ask. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I'm predicting more New Snap DLC. The Snap expansions will be hinting at what's to come. Which I'm guessing may show hints of an Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky remake.

Then of course some Legends Arceus expansions.

Maybe a hint at gen 9. I've heard rumor it's closer than we think.
    I heard that too. But we will see!

By Neo Emolga

6. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Not sure about the BW remakes, since we kind of only just got those for Diamond and Pearl. I'm thinking that might be a 2023 thing.

Gen 9 would be interesting. Not sure if it would release this year, but I can foresee at least news about it coming along. I wonder what region of the world they would base it on. I did really like Sword/Shield on the Switch, though, I would definitely welcome another release on that.

8. This post has been liked by:

Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Not sure about the BW remakes, since we kind of only just got those for Diamond and Pearl. I'm thinking that might be a 2023 thing.

Gen 9 would be interesting. Not sure if it would release this year, but I can foresee at least news about it coming along. I wonder what region of the world they would base it on. I did really like Sword/Shield on the Switch, though, I would definitely welcome another release on that.
    Neo. Let me have this. Please. I have been pushing for BW Remakes for the last four years. Maybe longer.

By Neo Emolga

10. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    Neo. Let me have this. Please. I have been pushing for BW Remakes for the last four years. Maybe longer.
    Trust me, Gen 5's electric rodent (I don't like calling them "Pika clones") was EASILY and QUICKLY able to dethrone a 12-year reign of Pikachu as my favorite and, needless to say, to this day still solidly dominates the king's seat for my favorite Pokémon with no other even coming close to disrupting that. I have many, MANY fond memories of gen 5 and have even considered getting an Emolga tattoo to carry my admiration of this amazing and easily lovable little dude all the way to the grave.

Although I still don't think the B/W remakes will come this year just from observing release date patterns with previous remakes, I still eagerly await the day Unova welcomes us back again and looks better than ever before.

Administrator

Oh trust me I'm really anticipating the day BW games get remade too. It can't come soon enough.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I am wondering if, and hoping, they will remake PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness. They did PMD1, then Diamond/Pearl, so I feel as if this is the next logical step! If they plan to remake it, that is. But boy oh boy if they do, I think a lot of people would be pleased!