You won’t believe which article came in first place!
2021 was a crazy year for Pokémon GO and the trainers like you that make the game great. Lots of new events and features were added last year. We at PXR were here to cover them all. I find it interesting which articles succeed and why. Some that take lots of time to research end up flopping and others that are basic news coverage do really well. Let’s take a look back at the top five articles as choose by you’ll the readers.
#5 Pokemon GO Player Reaches Trainer Level 50

What may seem like an arduous task for the casual player, is child’s play for the hardcore Pokemon GO trainer. It was a ground breaking day when the first player reached level 50 in Pokemon GO. it was even more amazing when a second player hit the milestone that same day. If you missed it here it is again.
#4 Pokémon GO Fairy Global Challenge Complete

A global challenge that not many knew about was achieved in record time. And we only found out about it through The Pokémon GO official Twitter. This unlocked some highly anticipated Pokémon including one of this writers favorite. This one surprised me that it made the top five, but I’m not here to argue. Im just happy to be informing the masses. Here it is again if you missed it the first time.
#3 March Pokemon GO Community Day Details

They happen every month in Pokemon GO. A fan favorite event designed to add shiny Pokémon to your collection and maybe get that perfect battle partner for Great League. I’m talking of course about Community Day. But this particular CD was special because it was thew first to feature a Pokémon from the Kalos Region.
I found it funny that this particular CD article made the top five because there was actually a glaring typo right in the title. This event was to take place in March, but was titled as happening in February. Word of advise for any aspiring journalists, don’t write without a strong cup of coffee by your side. Here is the article again if you want to see the error for yourself. It’s ok to laugh, I’ve made peace with it!
#2 How To Catch Shiny Ditto In Pokémon GO

Probably the coolest shiny Pokémon to be added to the game, and of course it has to be hidden behind a mechanic of chance and luck. Thankfully PXR is here to help. We had the tips to ensure you never missed a single Ditto. Since writing this piece, I actually learned something else that can help you.
Ditto will never appear as being weather boosted. So if you see a Pokémon that isn’t weather boosted when you know it should be, then you have yourself a Ditto in disguise.
#1 Is The Pokemon GO Tour: Kanto Worth It?

The Kanto Tour was a global event focused on catching the original 150 Pokémon. Everything had the possibility to be shiny. There were Trainers based on real life players at PokéStops that you could battle. The Collection Challenge was lengthy but lots of fun to complete.
This article was designed to give you all the details so you you could decide if buying a ticket for the event was worth it to you. The event was so much fun, I’m so glad I got the chance to play, and yes I already bought my ticket for the upcoming Johto Tour.
Thanks for going on this journey with me, I’m blesses to be a part of this small team and it make me happy knowing that you are getting enjoyment from my work. Here’s to a crazy 2022 with more events, updates and features and as always…
See you around, Genesect!
The post Top Five Pokemon GO Articles of 2021 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.