View Poll Results: Sneak peek for which new idea?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Now Live

0 0%
  • My Heart Splatters

0 0%
  • Day In My Life

2 100.00%
  • Just Don't

0 0%
  • Utopiabusters

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Part Five: Utopiabusters
    PLOT: It's Mythbusters, but Utopia. I'm not very sure what you would expect.

"Alright, that should... okay! Mister Jagin, I just looked and everybody loves it!"

"AH, why would they not? This is top-class entertainment my friend!"

As reserved as Jagin, a Floatzel architect, was he couldn't help himself from trying to make himself known by other means. And the latest reason he was so full of himself was his current three part TopiaView series: Utopiabusters. It was something he and Dee'mang had originally threw together on a whim, but the reactions the pair received had motivated the duo to make more episodes. Of course, as popular as the season was not everybody quite knew about it.

One of those Pokémon was Ferghus, who was in no way caught in the popularity surge and was more than confused to see the two others examining the show. "You're into that? I guess it makes sense regarding you aren't just into it, you're IN it." The Machoke sighed as the one-eyed Pikipek turned around at the statement.

"Ooh, hiya! I dunno why you don't like it, but you should at least try it!" He had said eagerly, fluttering behind the Fighting type and attempting to push him over with little success. It did prompt Ferghus to move though, which he did with a sigh. "Okay, okay. I'll watch it, but there's no guarantee I'm gonna like it."

Jagin smirked at the enthusiasm and once the other two had made it over, he selected the first video in the playlist to get things going.

"Welcome to the first edition of Utopiabusters! A show where we go around Utopia and try to bust myths all around the place! Why do I say we? Because I, Jagin, aren't alone! I have my assistant here, being Dee'mang the Pikipek!"

"Yep, that's me!"

"Great! Now without further ado, let's get going with the very myth that sparked the idea of this show."

'DOES ANYTHING ACTUALLY SCARE YANDIL?'

The screen showed the pair doing things that slowly increased in intensity in an attempt to scare the Smeargle, but to no avail. But in one particular scene with Jagin, Yandil had been seen being approached by a small Stufful while he was walking. The small bear Pokémon had actually shocked the Smeargle into letting out a yelp before murmuring something about 'dumb Bewear' before Jagin pulled the camera back to him and gave it a confident grin.

'CONFIRMED'

'HAS POKO EVEN GOT A BACKBONE?'

This scene was just a compilation of moments that showed the Skarmory just being a total pushover in all kinds of ways. Letting folk go ahead of him, constantly putting others over himself, and so on. It somehow lasted five minutes before moving on to the next scene, and I don't even know how that dragged out the way it did.

'BUSTED'

"Okay, to keep this short and simple this'll be the last myth we cover today!" The on-screen Jagin had explained while walking across the screen with Dee'mang following closely behind him as the last piece of text came onto the screen.

'IS IT TRUE THAT FERGHUS HAS A THING FOR HIS TOOLS?'

The footage wasn't even complicated. It just showed Dee'mang recording the Machoke tenderly assessing and cleaning his work tools while talking to them as if they were actual Pokémon. The display had caused the Pikipek to laugh softly and cause the Machoke to glance over to him not in anger, but confusion. "Why... why are you laughing? Actually, I'm more concerned on why you're filming me."

Dee'mang had simply flew off as the footage cut out with Ferghus still asking questions.

'CONFIRMED'

And that was where the episode abruptly ended. Jagin had glanced to Ferghus, who had a look of understanding on his face as he turned to the duo. "That makes sense, you know. A lotta folks gotta know that by now, so I don't see a point in being angry about it."

"Yeahh... I'm surprised my head isn't on a spike for doing this yet." The Floatzel replied sheepishly as Dee'mang seemed to be awaiting a response from Ferghus about if he liked it. The Machoke acknowledged it and gave out a small laugh.

"You were right kid, it was worth it to try. 'Ey Jagin, boot up the next episode. I wanna see what else you got!" The Machoke had said while Jagin nodded his head and pulled up the next video by request and started to play it. And I'll just say the Utopiabusters crew got one Pokémon larger that day thanks to what happened.

- FINISH

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Special Episode: Putting Thunder With Thorns
    PLOT: A battling finale like no other, all for our plucky cast to watch and see. Featuring myself, Neo, Volitaire and Chakra as well!

Yandil's eyes wandered around the empty room. Nobody except for him and his viewing partners would get to see this live, making the situation seem even nicer. He beckoned a hand to Shas as the Chimchar followed him over to the main seating area of the lounge, a large variety of snacks in his grip as Orin fluttered behind him. "So, remind me what this is for again?" The curious Fire type had asked, triggering a small laugh from the other.

"Oh, very simple my friend," Yandil had happily stated while starting to browse through a channel list on the lounge's television, "we call it DBR2R! Also known as Devolution Battle Royale 2: Rebooted! It's always on at this time, because things got very intense very fast. ESPECIALLY after the Aglome incident."

The Chimchar hummed in understanding as he sat down alongside his peers, with Orin perking up as the right channel was loaded right when the last episode's recap began. On the screen was a very intense looking brawl between a Mimikyu and Serperior.

'Previously on DBR2R, the endgame drew ever closer as the final battle before the end took place. Despite tense tribulations and heated rivalries, Volitaire was defeated by Colored's wise choice to prime her Cheaty Cookie. However, this now only left one participant besides from herself: Chakramaster. So which of the two shall come out victorious at the end of the day? Find out tonight in this live coverage of Devolution Battle Royale 2: Reboot.

As the live coverage showed a betting style screen akin to ones you may see in Ponyta (horse) racing, the Smeargle had thrown his arms back in the air as he pulled a thick booklet from out of nowhere and happily showed all his notes on a particular participant to his companions. "Wow.. I guess you support Colored, then?" Orin had asked somewhat mockingly.

Yandil nodded, flipping through the pages on his booklet until he reached a point he was looking for. "Ah, here! Colored honestly has no idea what she's done to end up at this point, but she rides on luck rather than strategy. Shown by her..."

"Deck of Many Zings pull while the Trickster Zorua host was active. As she took the 'I Dream of Eevee' card herself for a gamble, only to receive a Leafeon lineup anyways. Also evident by wheeling herself during the earlier Aglome Oen seasons and receiving a swap back to Palpitoad."

The trio turned to see Saps had hopped up on the couch alongside them, and Yandil was only mildly startled by the Pachirisu's arrival. The Smeargle took it upon himself to close his booklet up and stash it away again before responding. "Oh. Saps. I see NTH's technical workings have still left an impact on you."

"Sorta," The electric squirrel scoffed, "But I wouldn't go makin' bets. With an Electric and Grass type squaring off, it's fair game for either of 'em."

Shas had raised his hand momentarily, but quickly noticed they were showing off a 'Best of' compilation for the two remaining fighters that had started with Chakra. It displayed many of his clever plays, as well as repeatedly getting stuck as a Jirachi and Pichu before settling his Final Form as a trademark Hoenn Capped Pikachu. The scene then swapped to a compilation for Colored, mostly focusing on her luck and the oddly hilarious incident that involved a previously eliminated participant, Neo, had shoved a Pika Flu Tactical Nuke card onto her in an attempt to be spared only to wind up a Pikachu himself and stripped of what would have been a Dusk Mane Necrozma form. And all of this lead up to Colored marking her Final Form as Serperior over Altaria.

It was all very neatly spliced together and told the tales of each finalist very well. Although this wasn't on a streaming service and just a regular Holovision program, there was still a live viewer count that was increasing as time to the match drew ever closer. And then as the time finally arrived, all eyes (previous Stalker and otherwise) were glued on the intense duel which was about to crown a new queen or king. So the stream of the event had began with one final little presentation.

'It all began with eight. Eight participants, all willing to break a mortal coil and face off against one another as Pokémon. Eggs were made, decks were drawn from, and Wheels spun. Hosts rotated, from the energetic Pop Star Pikachu to the quiet, wily Clover the Ninetales. And now, after all that strain and struggle, the finale has dawned on all of us. Chakramaster, the Pikachu of Spirit and Colored, the Serperior of Compassion stand against one another to brawl for the ultimate title both had been aspiring for. And the favours shine on the Serperior of Spirit to strike first. And now we begin.'

The room of previous Stalkers watched in awe as the two raged on, desperately attempting to land blow after blow and claim the title they each longed for. Chakra unleashed a powerful Gigavolt Havoc right off of the bat, it only landing and dealing damage thanks to his primed Cheaty Cookie. A vigorous back-and-forth was countered by an eventual Sleep Talk Chakra pulled off despite remaining awake.

Colored had growled as she raised her tail to the sky, letting loose a Sunny Day that blinded the Pikachu in his tracks momentarily. Amidst being blinded, Chakra had mustered all the will he could and suddenly let off a loud Sing, and while it didn't incapacitate the Serperior it threw her off of her rhythm while a sudden Uproar blasted and invaded her senses. Colored locked eyes with Chakra as the Pikachu got down on all fours, electricity sparking all over his body as well as a small cookie cracking atop his head. With that he had began to dash as fast as he could over to his rival and unleashed his final stand.

Volt Tackle.

The lightning swarmed Pikachu crashed into Colored's being, sending her flying and crashing into the ground. Red energy swarmed the Serperior as she was instantly reverted down to Servine, Snivy and then simply an egg. Chakra himself simply dusted himself down, rather confident that he had barely taken a scratch in such an important battle. Music fired up on screen as text also appeared simultaneously. 'CHAKRAMASTER IS VICTORIOUS AND WINS DBR2R'

Back in Utopia, Yandil was certainly shocked to say the least. His companions were still in awe at the battle, but he was devastated at what he had lost by betting on Colored. So he simply sighed and began mumbling to himself. "Ugh... dumb salsa and dumb Gallen. Screw you, Shas."

"Hey dude, it's just going with Fili and Poko to get more salsa at the store." Shas replied. "Still wonder why they haven't gotten to that yet."

The statement had received a scoff from the Continental Vivillon, who averted his eyes from the mess he was witnessing as if to address some kind of fourth wall. "See, this is why I only bet with confidence. AND this is anything but Fantasy Thrashball, so I weren't too keen anyway. But yeah. Don't gamble irresponsibly, kids."

"Yo, Orin? Who the (CENSORED) are you talking to?" Saps had asked, grabbing one of the Vivillon's wings to regain his attention. "Huh, what? Yeah yeah, I'm good." The butterfly had replied. The room fell silent for a while before Shas had spoken up. "Hey, uh, do you think the past Squawkers are gonna commit anything to this place anytime soon?"

As the Chimchar spoke. a mattress wrapped Upenstoop had came hurtling down the staircase and crashed into a wall. But because of the mattress and by some dumb, almost Colored-esque luck, both wall and Typhlosion were unharmed. "Oh, hey guys! Check it out! I made a one way mattress lift!"

The four others just stared at Upenstoop before everyone but Shas glared at the monkey Pokémon intently as he sighed. "Remind me to never run my dumb(CENSORED) mouth like that again."

"Do any of you guys want to try it?"

"Upen, shut up."

"Oh, okay."

FINISH
    OOC:
    Spoiler:
    WE'RE BACK! And what better way than writing up the idea Utopia is in the know with PXR events? Totally not creepy at all, right? Hopefully I should remember to update this thing more often, and if all goes well the next part should involve why you never put a Beartic and Flaaffy in the same room.

Part 6: Just Don't
    PLOT: Normally, good things happen if you put a scientist and mechanic in the same room. Not if those two are Marisha and Turren, though.

CW: Minor Blood + Injuries

"OKAY, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

A lot of questions were certainly being asked right now, the main one being simple: Why was there a Roomba with a knife attached to it, as well as a box with a knife-wielding tentacle on top of it. And besides from its creators, Turren and Marisha, Sibby the Glaceon (Kandy Slapp, if you don't recall) was caught in the crossfires of this 'marvel of engineering' that circled the table the three were stood upon.

"So, eh... if you give us a bit, we can explain," Marisha nervously laughed, receiving a harsh glare from the Glaceon. "Oh, you BETTER! I'm not risking my tail for a singular chocolate crepe!" Sibby had snapped back.

After exchanging some awkward silence, Turren had hopped off of the table and attempted to disarm the device. However, the knife wielding tentacle had quickly began to slice at bits of his body. As such, this had caused little wounds to open up on the Beartic's body.

"Okay, ow, I really think, ow, we should have made this plastic Mari." Turren had groaned as he slammed the device into a metal box and closed it up, then proceeding to apply pressure to his most prominent wound.

The Flaaffy nodded, a rough growl bringing her back down to reality. Sibby was still yet to gain an explanation for this, which was probably really needed after all of what just occurred. "Okay, okay, I can explain everything..."

It was three hours before the event had occurred, with Marisha quietly working away at a small workbench in her personal workshop. She had essentially been commissioned by Taliea to make an efficient food cutter for an upcoming thing she had planned to do. So the Electric type's head had jumped to the only logical conclusion: a Roomba with a knife. I don't know why that is either.

Anyways, right when she was starting to make some final tweaks Turren had dashed in and locked the door behind him. His face and tone were one of panic, but swiftly melted to confusion upon seeing what she was doing. "MARI! Listen, I'm gonna need your help on..some..thing?"

Hearing the Beartic, the Flaaffy spun around. "Oh, heya Tur! Can't help I'm afraid, gotta work on this thing for Taliela. She wanted a good food cutter, so I'm giving her a Roomba with a knife!"

"..why with a knife? And why a Roomba?"

"Duh! So it can clean up any leftover mess!"

That triggered a look of curiosity to fade onto Turren's face, followed by inspiration hitting him like a stack of bricks. He quickly ran off and grabbed some corrugated cardboard., a small rubber hose and an additional knife before dropping it down in front of Marisha. "Well, what if the first knife can't work efficiently? So how about we add an additional knife in a box. So if Taliea has any struggles, she has a knife at her disposal regardless?"

The Flaaffy was in mild disbelief for a moment, before raising her hands up with a smirk. "You son of a Persian, I'm IN."

And so the pair had quickly gotten to work on adjusting the already altered Roomba to hold Turren's idea. Because SURELY nothing bad would come out of this situation, especially with such care and thought put into it. Right? Yeah, no.

"...and that is essentially what lead to this." Marisha had finished her story with a little shower of sparks, feeling a large amount of pride when it came to recalling her situation. Fortunately, Sibby's expression had softened as she jumped down from the table. "You know, the care you put into that is enough to make me forgive you. Next time though, just give her a freaking PLASTIC knife."

Turren had walked back in at the same time the plastic utensil was mentioned, and he lightly tugged on his paw bandages with a sigh as he went back over to his invention partner. "See? I KNEW it should've been plastic."

Marisha went to talk, but held back from doing so. Today had honestly taught her quite a few things: Don't tape knives to Roombas, don't put a box with a knife wielding hose on top of a Roomba with a knife taped on it, and if someone who works with children asks for a knife then you should probably give them a plastic one.

END
    OOC:

Spoiler:
    Coming up next time, it's the most awkward matchmaking ever. AKA, I believe in Krumichi supremacy.

Special Episode 2: On a Wind of Change
    PLOT: Word passes that the house is about to get even more crowded.

The house was particularly buzzing today. Senshin and Finichi were trying to resolve their issues and help the Garbodor finally confess to the recently noticed Krum, Filiminon was finally getting their errand of getting a jar of salsa from the store with Poko and Orin in tow, and Tashy was in pursuit of some fresh news recently carried by Mew. News that she certainly wasn't expecting at all.

"Uh-huh... new Stalkers? Not Abyssal, though...? I mean, duh, Abyss died ages ago. So we aren't doing anything about that, yet there's somehow Emissaries being deployed? How do you... oh wait, you're literally Mew. Sorry about that! Oh, I see! Okay, I'll let them all know. Thanks!"

The Furret sighed happily as she placed her communication device down, happily scampering to the lounge as everyone happened to be there at the time. So taking advantage of her slim form, she clambered atop a chair and was able to even tower over Pokémon like Turren. After that, Tashy cleared her throat and was ready to share. "Heya guys! I gots me some big news!"

All eyes fell on the Furret, who was more than excited to continue. "Okay! So we know Abyss is dead, but Mew's told me some new Stalkers poppin' up someplace. HOWEVER! Mew also said there's somehow Emissaries, or folk similar to 'em, on the case! We're more likely than not gonna have some new housemates!"

The room burst into excited chatter, everyone discussing what they'd want to see as a new housemate besides from still being a Stalker.

"What if one of them, like... barely does anything to kill other 'mons! Like blunt force trauma or something!"

"I don't care how they're being forced to kill, just give me a new Grass type! Or another starter like Shas!"

"Specific 'mons? Gosh, just give me a Leavanny. Or Drednaw. Or... something just as cool."

As Tashy happily watched the news spread, a faint noise prickled at her ears. Oh snap, it was her device again. So off she sprinted, grabbing it up and receiving even bigger news.

(This next bit is solely random. I'm in no deal with Neo.)

"You know what Pokémon they are?! Okay, okay, what are they then? A Zangoose, Chikorita, Alolan Raichu, Hatenna, Lumineon and Swadloon? Wow, that's a colourful bunch! Should be here by... the end of the year? We're still in March, but fair! Okay, see ya!"

On this new news, Tashy sat down and sighed. Even though this wasn't the work of Abyss, it hurt to know six more innocent Pokémon were being swayed by who knows what this time. But like always, she had faith in the Emissaries, or whoever was taking the job. They saved the whole Pokémon universe, so they could surely do this again! She just knew it.

As for the news regarding what Pokémon were now Stalkers? Well, the Furret had decided to keep that a secret. But for now, she gazed out of her room's window with excitement filling every ounce of her body. The figures of Senshin, Finichi, Orin, Filiminon and Poko could be seen down below and this caused Tashy to laugh a bit.

Utopia was hopefully gonna get even livelier soon, for better or for worse.

END
    OOC (Cool news inside):

Spoiler:
    I lied. >:D
    Okay, the thing with Senshin and Finichi is ACTUALLY next. For now, though, new poll moment! If you want, give it a gander!

Part 7: My Heart Splatters
    PLOT: Finichi has help trying to hook up with Krum. The irony is... the one helping her is the one who originally KILLED Krum. Awkward.

"What do you want, anyways? I have a lot on my mind."

Shortly after wind of Tashy's announcement, a certain pair of Pokémon had exited the former Stalkers residence. Being specific, Finichi the Garbodor and Sensin the Vespiquen. And for very obvious reasons, the garbage pile was wrongfully very wary of her companion. It seemed like Sensin didn't mind this, though.

"Whoa, chill out," The Bug type had spoken while extending her palms. "I heard what's going down today. You wanna set up with Krum, don'tcha?"

"W-well, yes," Finichu sputtered back, "But why does that concern you? You KILLED him in Silvercoal!"

"So? He's here now, ain't he?"

"THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THAT YOU COMMITTED MURDER!"

The heap of garbage had panted for a few seconds before sighing and turning around. Her eyes fell onto Krum, who was having a friendly talk with Fleck the Masquerain. A fellow Silvercoal victim, except killed by Ignos instead of Extol. "It's gonna be just like Pokédachi Life..."

A passer-by Mawile (Nulan from Season 1) had overheard the game name and briefly stopped to talk. "How many resets have you gotten now?"

"Twenty-five. Five of those times my Poké character wanted to hook up with Poko, and ten of them were Turren! The rest were insignificant."

After Nulan left the scene, Sensin had hovered over to Finichi with a bright expression of glee written all over her face. "You know... I CAN make it like Pokédachi Life! Remember how Yurtag and Marisha became a thing?"

Finichi racked her brain for an answer, and gasped when it came back to her. In Sensin's copy of the game, Vendy had set the latter up to hang out which had lead to them dating. And so the Poison type was eager to get this plan on the roll.

The set up had worked absolutely beautifully. The pair of Poison types were having the time of their life all day, and Sensin was watching from the shadows all the while. A wide grin had washed over her face as she realised while love may not be her strong suit, it turned out helping others find love was something she almost excelled at.

By the end of the day, the pair had met up just outside of the Stalker Residence as Finichi rubbed her functional trash arm behind her head. "S-so, erm... I had a lot of fun today! D-do you want to, you know..."

Sensin watched from a small bush, making hand movements to signal now was the chance she had before she blew it. And the Garbodor took the hint and acted on it. "...do you want to do that again?"

An initial laugh from the Muk made her assume she was rejected but Krum was very quick to state the reason for his laughter. "Finichi, I could TELL this was a set up. Sensin, while having killed me, sure knows how to put two and two together! I'd be happy to head out with you again!"

Finichi teared up from glee at the confirmation she was now paired with her crush, but a loud shout had prevented her from screaming. One that could only come from Daxu.

"YES! The Duraludon Steel hoodie! Just in time for the UNITE DURALUDON RELEASE PARTY, HECK YEAH!"

The trio had glanced at each other before looking back up to Daxu's window. "You know... I heard rumours Azumarill is gonna get in the game next." Krum had spoken out.

"How do you think Taelia would react to her getting into UNITE?"

"Dunno. Salsha's gonna be happy, though. New Battle Pass gives Sylveon a BEAUTIFUL new costume. Also hi again Nulan."

And so, a moment of romance and happiness had quickly melted into a UNITE based discussion. And I know two things happened that day: Finikrum became a thing, and Daxu's release party went chaotically well.

FINISH

Not much to say this time other than if any moment of any part feels good enough to draw in your eyes, go ahead! Fanart of this silly thing of mine is more than appreciated here.

Part 8: Day in My Life
    PLOT: It's Yandils diary journal on a particularly infuriating day for him.

Tucked away in the residence lay a small, leather covered book. Protected by a small code, and almost impossible to look into. Yet somebody had gotten their paws on said code, and wasn't hesitating to see what secrets it held. So with a swish of a tail, this mysterious Pokémon entered the code into the leather lock and watched it slide open with a satisfying sound. And now all these secrets were theirs... to read.

'Okay, my life sucks. AKA, hey journal.
    So apparently it's this dumb 'Recreate your Fate' thing today and I know dang well I'm NOT doing it. I heard its to show Utopians that weren't from where WE were from how and who we killed. Just WITHOUT killing them. What's up with that?! And besides, I was freaking Overkill and I am not wasting any potatoes and ketchup trying to recreate Cashi. And I understand, Abyss is dead and nothing can go wrong but... how would you go around this?

I can picture simple ones like Shadefetch, just make a Pokémon shaped topiary and chop it's head off. There's also Ignos, just draw 'torture' marks on with a marker and then put a mask on them. How about me? How can Overkill be Overkill without being itself! Exactly, you can't. There's more impossible ones as well, like Netherfall and Philter. You can't take away somebody's brain, yet alone drill a seed into somebody's head and make them bleed and die.

There's more neutral ones, though. Take NTH and Karrasin. Just get yourself a wooden statue of who they killed, and blam. One recreated victim. Embalm? Paint a 'mon gray. Oblivion? Dye some water black. Epsilon? Actually, you can't do Epsilon as that's just melting folk into goo. Low brow, even for me. Not even joking here.'

~

'Okay, it's now two hours after I wrote that part and I'm watching this all go down through a window. Nothing's too wild so far, seen Repose recreated by tangling someone in bandages. I'll just make a list of dumb or illogical stuff I see.

- Roulx by tossing paint over others?? what? That's not even how he killed.
    - Astralnox's is like one of those couple personality test games. Blech.
    - I know I said this'll be dumb but my gosh Obsess is cool. They making themed Pokémon meals down there, and from what I kinda see they're making Fomantis noodles.
    - Dare you to guess what Labyrinth's one is.
    - One of those dumb squawkers got one, no idea what her name was but it was ravioli art.

That's all I saw, I guess. Happy I didn't get involved in this, and I guess I'll see you tomorrow or later if stuff props up.'

Each page after that was empty, much to the password holder's mild disappointment. So gently closing the book, they walked out of the room. It took about ten minutes for the reader to realise a bit of that diary entry was about her.

"Ohh... ravioli art! That was me!"

Oh, Kookie. Still a massive idiot. Don't worry, I think she's grown out of pouring sugar in her eyes, though. O-Oh wait, nevermind. She just... she just did it again. To look on the brighter side, I think it was strawberry sugar!

Finish

UPCOMING STORIES:
    Spoiler:
    Four Buffoons in a Room: Four of the season Four Stalkers are playing the Pokémon equivalent to Wii Party! Place your bets on who gets obliterated!
    Duraladisaster: UNITE sucks after the Duraludon update, but Daxu's trying his best to keep everyone happy while the bugs fix.
    Detective Pikablu: Tailea's on a quest to uncover a food thief in this short mini saga.
    Three Idiots Go to The Store for Salsa: You've all been waiting for it! It's FINALLY time to go buy that salsa!
    Pretzones: Hattika has a new argument to break up. And this time, it's about pretzels and calzones.
    Rewrite an Existing Story: An oddly familiar Snivy arrives with a very interesting idea. One that only she understands, though.
    Uberly Unexpected: A Squawker suddenly has her powers back! And in this two part special, will the Plushipocalypse have any survivors? Probably.
    Decorating a Strawberry Smoothie: Yurtag and Vendy decide to perform a simple bonding exercise. It goes... surprisingly well!

Ooh yeah, that reminds me!

@Suicune's Fire, in case you haven't had time to catch up then a lot of stuff has cropped up! If you have been reading and this ping is honestly for nothing, then sorry about that! Would ping Neo but he may be tied up with his Duskwoken stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    Ooh yeah, that reminds me!

@Suicune's Fire, in case you haven't had time to catch up then a lot of stuff has cropped up! If you have been reading and this ping is honestly for nothing, then sorry about that! Would ping Neo but he may be tied up with his Duskwoken stuff.
    No the ping is well founded! XD I have not checked PXR in a while AND I FORGOT TO CHECK BACK ON THIS but yaaaaaaaas I need to catch up. XD Thanks for the reminder!

Glad to see it was needed! Be prepared for, well... quite a LOT.

10. This post has been liked by:

Part 9: Four Buffoons in a Room
    PLOT: Four S4 Stalkers, one Poké equivalent of Wii Party. Made those bets on who gets obliterated?

You can never really count on a peaceful day in the abode of former Stalkers. With no demonic spirits holding you back, you can get really wild and honestly just be a huge pain in the cheesestrings sometimes. Today was almost guaranteed to be one of these wild pain-in-the-cheesestrings days due to Delta having dug up a thing she was previously certain was lost. Much to the shock of three of her companions.

"That's a limited edition Let's Go Switch... Delta, how'd you get your paws on this?" A curious Marisha had questioned while the tri-pawed Flareon simply sighed in response.

"Oh, I can't recall. But I'm very happy that it's rare, as somebody's picked a thing up that would go swell with this," Delta replied as her gaze fell to the Vivillon in the room. Orin caught on very fast and fluttered away before returning with a small rectangular box in his tiny jaws.

A copy of 'PokéParty S', a recent Utopian game that had swept across the heavenly realm like divine fire. Nobody had to lift a paw or claw to get their hands on a copy if they wanted one, as this is literally Utopia we're talking about. Putting that aside though, it barely took any time for Delta to quietly unbox the game chip and inserted it inside the Switch before the game booted itself up. The sheer sounds of the console alone were enough to draw out Dee'mang like a moth to a flame, so the trio were content with him tagging along just as the game's opening cutscene played.

'Pichu and his friends are all very close, but it doesn't mean they don't fight. Whether it be about what Berries to eat or which games to play, they were never always the best of friends. Until Pichu got an idea, of course. He chatted with the Mythical Jirachi and asked for everybody to get along, so Jirachi very happily granted his wish by throwing a big party for everybody. Now to hope it works...'

"I know this is aimed at children, but they couldn't have made it a Pikachu?"

"Oh, just wait Marisha. It's gonna be the plot twist of the game where Pichu evolves." Orin had jokingly called back, only for a sharp whistle to ring across the air as Delta began choosing aspects of the game. Such as the chosen map (very fittingly Salvage Valley), types of available minigames and support for quadrupedal Pokémon like herself.

"Should we leave 'Bewear's Den' in?" Delta had asked, leading into a chorus of 'No' to echo across the room. And for good reason, that's your equivalent of SMP's Don't Wake Wiggler. Never played, but do NOT recommend if jumpscare type things aren't your style. So Delta continued to cycle through games that would appear and always following the majority choice. But then came the worst and most hectic part yet: character selection.

While Delta had settled on Eevee with no problems and Dee'mang felt attached to Rowlet, Orin and Marisha were getting very defensive about wanting to be Scorbunny despite all the other starters being available. It took about five minutes to convince the agitated Flaaffy to decide on playing as Tepig instead while Orin got who he was originally aiming for. Unfortunately, the sailing didn't quite get smoother from there.

Mostly because of the first minigame that had popped up: Snap Rally Recall. A basic memory minigame where you had to select the correct photograph of a Pokémon based on a description you got of it. The subject this time was a Marshtomp, and the photograph was requestibg Mud Shot being charged but not used. This wording had caused a bit of an outburst to break loose.

"Hey, how did Delta get it? Mine was using Mud Shot, it was right!" A confused and frustrated whine had come from the Pikipek, but Delta didn't talk. Having just one eye probably made that very difficult.

Yet more and more minigames kept going on with various winners. Eggdentification was scooped up by Orin, Marisha quite surprisingly grabbed a last second victory in Berry Bouncers and also united with Dee'mang to win Pose Breakers. But eventually the map drew to a close, leading the group of four to face a randomly selected boss battle: the original final boss for Silvercoal Metro, Darkrai.

The group carefully read over the rules for Darkrai's boss minigame, Midnight Fright.

"Sneak up on Darkrai and try to hit him with your Lunar Wing. If Darkrai catches you moving, you're out for a round," Marisha read out before pointing to a larger text box. "This minigame contains flashing lights and somewhat unsettling imagery and music."

"They warned us, at least..." Delta sighed quietly.

Soon enough, the minigame began. All four characters were on a straight walkway that lead up to the enigmatic Pokémon, Lunar Wings in paws, jaws and beaks. It was simply a matter of moving while Darkrai's back was turned, and halting immediately when they turned back. And a lot of mistakes were made, both in early and late stages of the minigame. Most, if all, by Delta. But the Flareon just laughed to herself when she made an error as she certainly wasn't perfect and young. Eventually, the minigame showed a warning text on the screen for the flashing lights and unsettling music.

And boy was it a warning. The minigame's atmosphere literally flashed to darkness after Dee'mang's Rowlet avatar tossed his Lunar Wing at Darkrai, the engimatic Pokémon charging four Dark Void balls as the music became very deranged. And then the Void balls slammed into each playable character, engulfing them in darkness as the results screen appeared.

"And we thought Abyss was deAD." Orin had grumbled with a mild quiver to his tone.

After that, it was back to the cheery atmosphere as before when the final results appeared. It was 10 Wish Pieces (the game equivalent to Mini Stars) between second and first place, which was an incredibly lucky Dee'mang who's last minute victory had barely lifted him above Delta's number of Wish Pieces. It was hard to say the Pikipek wasn't ecstatic at the news.

So after he had his moment, the Pikipek was very happy to suggest a simple minigame tournament be played instead. Just also removing Midnight Fright along with Bewear's Den, which the group were all very happy to do.

Oh! The bet thing! Yeah, Marisha sucked the biggest cheesestring you've ever seen. If you thought it'd be her, er, go treat yourself well.

FINISH
    OOC: N/A