Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

♥~ PXR 'Poké-Valentine' Event 2022! ~♥

★ PXR 'Poké-Valentine' event 2022!

You didn’t forget about this, did you!? We sure didn’t!

PXR Productions proudly presents PXR Poké-Valentine Event 2022, returning for another year of love and cheer! Spread the love and friendship to your fellow PXR members and brighten their day on this special occasion!

If you’ve never seen this event before, the way it works is you can send your friends at PXR a Pokémon icon that appears in their postbit area under their avatar! This adorable Pokémon icon will follow them around throughout the month of February! As an extra, you can include a cool and fun note to attach to it, which will appear whenever someone performs a mouse rollover on the icon!

The other cool and fun thing is you can earn two tokens out of this! They’ll be given out once the event concludes so I can do it in a batch because lazy sky squirrel is lazy.

//
    Receive a Pokémon // Send at least 6 Pokémon

★ how it works!
    ★ sign up and claim your pokémon ~
    • To sign up for this fun and friendly event, you just need to send a PM to me with which Pokémon you would like to represent you. Do not post here as a sign up! Keep your sign up anonymous and just use this thread for chat! When you choose your Pokémon, please pick a Pokémon sprite from the Battle Trozei sprites found here (no Alola Pokémon) the Pokémon Shuffle sprites found here (includes Alola Pokémon), OR the Pokémon Café ReMix Icons! Unfortunately, besides Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble, there’s no Galar Pokémon icons. Sorry for the big sad. :(
    • You can pick any Pokémon sprite from these lists (please specify which list you’re referring to when you choose which Pokémon you’re using!), but once that sprite is taken, no one else may claim it, so pick quickly if you think your sprite might be claimed by someone else. The list of claimed Pokémon sprites is below. Once you’ve picked you may not switch sprites, so choose wisely!
    • You MAY pick the same Pokémon that someone else has already claimed, provided it's a different sprite, such as someone using heart-eyes pikachu, and someone else using gyarados pikachu.
    • You totally make your own sprite as long as its dimensions are 45x45 pixels and it is a Pokémon. If you do this, I recommend sticking with the same style as the standard sprites!
    • You can start sending Valentine’s Day messages February 4th, but feel free to choose your Pokémon icon right now!

★ send your messages ~
    • You may send a message to ONE person per day! Simply PM @Neo Emolga with the username of who you would like to send your message to, along with a short (maximum 150 characters), anonymous note for that person. To make things easier for this silly sky squirrel, please include what Pokémon you are, and if you REALLY want to be the MVP, having all the BB coding ready would be awesome, too!
      Coding:
      [imgcaption=NOTE]ICON LINK[/imgcaption]
    • I will add the Pokémon and messages to the users' Postbits (under their avatar) so that everyone can see! Hovering over the Pokémon with your mouse will let you see the attached note! They will remain in the postbit until the end of the month and then relocated to profiles so you can keep them forever!
    • Additionally, for one day only, on February 14 (in your own timezone), you will be allowed to send out multiple messages - as many as you like! The only condition is that you must send them all within a single PM (so my PM box doesn’t explode). February 14th is the last day to send out a Valentine for the event, so remember to get yours out there!
    • NOTE: "<3" does not work in messages as it makes the coding go bonkers. If you want to include a heart, please use this symbol instead: ♥ It makes it a lot easier for me if you do this when PMing me, rather than me having to track down the symbol every time I'm copying and pasting heaps of messages! Thanks in advance!

★ confused? here's an example!
    • I pick Emolga as my Pokémon. I wish to send Pokemon Trainer Sarah a note saying "Cheers and good times!" This note gets added to her postbit along with a little Emolga sprite.
    • Every other message I send out to different members will be accompanied by a Emolga during the event, but no one else will know the Emolga is me! :D Sneaky, right? For all intents and purposes, let’s forget the fact I’m responsible for virtually everything Emolga-related on PXR. :P
      <- hover!

★ join in now & spread the luv(disc)!
    ★ claim your pokémon now! ~
    CLAIM YOUR POKEMON NOW BY PMing NEO EMOLGA!!! Join any time!

★ get sending! ~
    You may begin sending messages right away, no need to wait! (one per day in your own timezone)! Remember to follow the rules above and have fun!
    Anyone may still join in anytime until Feb 14 by claiming a pokémon and sending messages!

★ claimed pokemon!

Shaymin: 1

Furret: 7

Jirachi: 2

Silvally: 7

Emolga: 13

Yanmega: 1

Spiritomb: 2

Diftloon: 8

Teddiursa: 22

Feel free to use this thread to discuss/ask questions/guess your secret admirer but don't reveal which Pokémon you claimed!!! After the event is over, we always have a fun guessing game trying to figure out who was who, so keep that in mind!

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Gee, awfully quiet here. May as well deposit a few guesses that I'm confident about.

Spoiler:
    SHAYMIN (LAND) - Noble
    The comment I got was about me reviving the roleplay fandom here, and it just so happens that Noble holds interest in both RP's that I've made! That's evidence and a half to me.

EMOLGA - Neo
    This was also rather interesting to me, as this Emolga said I know how to make everyone laugh. And Neo's said he enjoyed my humorous commentary. Not to mention that one meme I made in DBR2!

JIRACHI - Chakra
    Less obvious, but I had my memory hop back to the start of DBR2 where Chakra began as a Jirachi! Coincidence? Well, I'd like to hope so.

Unsure about the rest of 'em. I'll uncover my disguise when a few of you lot have had a snap at who I am.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Yep, I was totally the Emolga. Most years I tried to go stealthy (and hilariously failed!), but this year I decided nah, just go with the Pokémon I love most, of course!

As much fun as it is to guess, I already know who is who from being the host, but hey, everyone should give it a shot! Don't be shy!

You mean, I missed it this year? Ugh. I didn't know this was going on, lmfao.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Palamon View Post
    You mean, I missed it this year? Ugh. I didn't know this was going on, lmfao.
    If you'd still like to send some. Just PM me the messages (preferably in the coding. If not I can fix it up). No worries!

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    Gee, awfully quiet here. May as well deposit a few guesses that I'm confident about.

Spoiler:
    SHAYMIN (LAND) - Noble
    The comment I got was about me reviving the roleplay fandom here, and it just so happens that Noble holds interest in both RP's that I've made! That's evidence and a half to me.

EMOLGA - Neo
    This was also rather interesting to me, as this Emolga said I know how to make everyone laugh. And Neo's said he enjoyed my humorous commentary. Not to mention that one meme I made in DBR2!

JIRACHI - Chakra
    Less obvious, but I had my memory hop back to the start of DBR2 where Chakra began as a Jirachi! Coincidence? Well, I'd like to hope so.

Unsure about the rest of 'em. I'll uncover my disguise when a few of you lot have had a snap at who I am.
    Yup! You got me! Totally wasn't trying to throw anyone off. :p

I'll post up some of my guesses later on tonight.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yep the Shaymin is definitely me! To the surprise of literally no one LMAO. I also totally meant to send more but work and Pokemon Legends tied me up.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Ok, tokens have been distributed, if you were supposed to get one and didn't, poke me with a stick and I'll get on that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yep the Shaymin is definitely me! To the surprise of literally no one LMAO. I also totally meant to send more but work and Pokemon Legends tied me up.
    Tbh, I should have guessed it's you, I didn't realize it until Color3d pointed it out lol

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

10. This post has been liked by:

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    This isn’t any old brain here, it’s a big one. Not little, not overly large, just... big. May as well reveal myself!

Spoiler:
    In a message I sent to Noble, I instructed them to backup to the start. A reference to DBR’s backup lineups. Although, that may not have been obvious!
    Spoiler:
    So let’s look at my DBR2 reboot signup and look at the backup lineups I chose! With no Delcatty or Skitty here....
    Spoiler:
    I was the Furret! This riddler feels articulately proud of this year.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

@Kantonian Muk Thank you for sending the tokens and hosting this event! :D
    And thank you to everyone who sent me a message! :)

Regarding guesses, I think that Silvally is @Shruikan. I don't know who the others are (aside from those who have already revealed themselves).

As for me...

Spoiler:
    Ugh, I just can't bear to reveal myself...
    Spoiler:
    I was indeed the Teddiursa.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

13. This post has been liked by: