The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar

Colored's Swamp of Mass Creativity

I like art! It's crazy good fun showing off my skills here (even if MS Paint curses my images to need being clicked on), so I figured. What's stopping me from casually showing off things I do? Exactamundo! Needing an Imgur account prepped for when I get my hands on a phone again Not very much at all.

Here, I'll dump random doodles that I make whenever boredom comes knocking at my brain. Also, may as well share this fun little factoid now. I do me a bit of askblogging on good old Tumblr, and I have one notable blog and one that I'm planning right now. The ongoing and somewhat ask deserted one is known as asktheartistsobble! Didn't know that was me? Now you do, nice to meetcha. As for this upcoming one?

It's still more or less going through some checks, but the ideas for it are down in that spoiler here! Hopefully I should get a bit of art done later. Also I'm chatting about this since I'll provide some art for it here!
    Spoiler:
    Blog name: wild-area-chronicles
    Cast: Currently Nori, an energetic thrillseeker Palpitoad and Kli, a reserved and timid Morelull. Thinking of more as of writing this.
    Location: The Galarian Wild Area! So this canonically takes place in the same timeline as asktheartistsobble as, although it hasn't been said, Lyra actually lives in the pond area near Magnolia's house... lab... whichever one it is.
    Plot: Takes place in ATAS' timeline, where Galar opens up to Showcases and accepts them in as part of their yearly League. Nori wants to try and participate in these Leagues, although Kli thinks those are for Trainers only. Spoiler, they aren't! So now there's the problem of Nori needing to build up a team of allies to help them (Nori shall use they/them) along the way of the challenge with Kli gaining a small interest in the Showcases too. And thus, the pair's chronicles commence!
    Plot important characters: Enma (Appletun, Turfield Leader), Marma (Swadloon, Turfield Ringleader. That's the term for a Showcase head, kinda like a Gym Leader), Sickle (Marshtomp, Hulbury Leader), Crest (Vaporeon, Hulbury Ringleader), Sambano (Ninetales, Motostoke Leader), Jimbalin (Shiny Litwick, Motostoke Ringleader), all the rest TBA.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Fusions I cooked up yesterday! Besides from Tororith and maybe Omapinch, I like all of these a ton.
    Spoiler:

nobly mad.jpg
    The blissfully chaotic duo of Jekyll and Hyde, Noble and Madder! Plus Madder being the crazy killjoy that we all know and (mostly) love.

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Awww this is all so cute!!! Apologies for not noticing this until now work has been a nightmare. Really love the fanart of Noble and Madder too!! So cute!! <3
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire