Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

INTEREST CHECK: Would you be interested in joining a new reboot of Stalkers RPG?

So I’m trying to get an idea of how many people are both willing and interested in participating in a new reboot of Stalkers RPG. I did run a poll to see if people wanted to see the genre take a different spin on things, but I didn’t get too much feedback from it and generally it seemed as though people wanted to keep it traditional horror. So that’s what I’d be doing.

Note that there is no storyline continuity from the first five seasons of Stalkers to this one. This, if it does get launched, will be its own story and universe totally detached from anything that’s happened in editions before (since those wrapped up and got a full ending).

Note that the number of responses I get from this is CRITICAL when it comes to actually going ahead with the decision to develop a campaign or not. If you’re new and even just slightly interested in checking it out or you’re a Stalker RPG veteran, either way, I need to know if you’d be game for joining. It’s a speak now or forever hold your peace on this, because if this hits the deadline and I don’t see there’s really enough people interested to make it worth the time and energy it takes to put a campaign together, sorry to say, but I’m going to pass on it.

All you need to do is just simply post something along the lines of “hey, I think I would be interested” and that’s plenty. Don’t even need to go into detail.

As for the details, the hard deadline for this interest check is MARCH 19, 2022 and I need to see at least 6 people interested in joining (not asking to be joining in development because I need more participants than development support) before I give this the green light and start piecing something together. But if that goal isn’t met by the deadline, sorry to say, but I would have to close the book on this for good.

So there you have it, let me know if you want to see this happen by posting below.

Thanks!

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    I think somebody called for me? But anyways, you can count my rear end in if we can get this beauty greenlit!

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I loved all the iterations, so I would happily join in for the reboot
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

5. This post has been liked by:

By the way Neo, little idea I just sketched up. Maybe you could try pinging some of the Season 5/4 peeps to see if they'd be game? That, and it would let 'em know this thread's actually a thing just in case they never happened to see it.

Administrator

I'd totally be good for some more Stalkers! Seeing some more dark and creative stories would be awesome!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Just passing these mentions across in case there's been people on but haven't noticed this thread.

@Noblejanobii
    @Scytherwolf
    @AD;
    @Shruikan

Just let me know if you'd be up for joining Stalkers RPG again.

Cheers!

10. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I definitely would. Those were a lot of fun! O:

12. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah sure I’d be interested!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

14. This post has been liked by:

Also, tiny thing I’d like to suggest if worldbuilding hasn’t really began yet. Maybe try to… cut down on Technical things after the big flop we accidentally had in Exacta? Not rude at all when I suggest this.

EDIT: Also, AD's ping didn't work. So I'll try to sort that for you, since I'm feeling in a chill mood.
    Last edited by C0L0R3D; 03-07-2022 at 01:28 PM.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    Also, tiny thing I’d like to suggest if worldbuilding hasn’t really began yet. Maybe try to… cut down on Technical things after the big flop we accidentally had in Exacta? Not rude at all when I suggest this.

EDIT: Also, AD's ping didn't work. So I'll try to sort that for you, since I'm feeling in a chill mood.
    Nah, not rude at all! I agree on the tech stuff, though, I'm going to cut down on that and not have too much in the ways of geeky supercomputer gizmos and stuff. There was a bit too much in that for Season 5 (a bit too much of everything, really!) But yeah, this new reboot will definitely be a nicer, easier to grasp and more simplified package that focuses more on the good quality stuff and less on the extra filler and baggage

And thanks, I can reach out to him via VM.