Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Most people put in their terms and conditions what they will and won't draw! So for example I outline the fact that I don't do mechs. So you could put in yours that you don't do humans!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I've been trying to learn to draw stylized humans. They still look wonky, but I'm getting there.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Most people put in their terms and conditions what they will and won't draw! So for example I outline the fact that I don't do mechs. So you could put in yours that you don't do humans!
    ...Oops, I totally wasn't aware of that when I dropped one into TTT. Won't happen again! xD

I mean I think I could do humans, but I just need some more practice with them. Thankfully that COTW thing we've been doing on Neko's Discord has helped quite a bit with pushing me to practice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I'm also interested in drawing stylized humans. Even if the art's not realistic, you can still see the identity of the person in it.

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    I would say I'm decently talented with drawing humans, but I'm not the best with them. My style tends to be just Pokémon and anthropomorphic objects. As silly as they sound, you'd be quite surprised at what folk can do by slapping a face onto an object!

And on art related news, Art Fight huh? I'm adoring the Wither v Bloom theme, and I'm definitely more leaning to Bloom myself.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    ...Oops, I totally wasn't aware of that when I dropped one into TTT. Won't happen again! xD
    jkdsfhs don't sweat it. I don't mind drawing mechs for comics and such, so feel free to drop them in to your heart's content. I can get away with obscuring them via panels. That's just something I don't do for commissions. You can also outline like no fetish or NSFW content, since people will ask eventually.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

I mean I think I could do humans, but I just need some more practice with them. Thankfully that COTW thing we've been doing on Neko's Discord has helped quite a bit with pushing me to practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    jkdsfhs don't sweat it. I don't mind drawing mechs for comics and such, so feel free to drop them in to your heart's content. I can get away with obscuring them via panels. That's just something I don't do for commissions. You can also outline like no fetish or NSFW content, since people will ask eventually.
    I mean I'm not the best with art and I tried....a little. Wasn't much, but I tried to draw some of it. Wasn't comfortable drawing a full scale version, but I've gotta try to expand at some point. Else I won't ever get better.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I mean I'm not the best with art and I tried....a little. Wasn't much, but I tried to draw some of it. Wasn't comfortable drawing a full scale version, but I've gotta try to expand at some point. Else I won't ever get better.
    No worries! Again, it's all for good fun and as long as you're still enjoying it, it's all good.

But yeah, even if you were to get so stuck that you're not sure how to continue, we can always talk it out and find a workaround. All three of us are trying new things and learning new tricks along the way, but I know sometimes not everything comes quickly and easily. But hey, as long as you keep going and don't give up, nothing's gonna stop you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Just keep going and you'll improve one step at a time!

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator