Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    NAME: Scroll (Not 100% sure on this yet. Maybe change this later if I can?)
    POKÉMON: Alolan Vulpix (Hopefully they won't get traumatised this time)
    PERK: Security. No lock can keep me from barging into your house and taking your pocket change. :P
    FIVE POKÉMON REINCARNATION FORMS:
    Shinx
    Luxray
    Silvally
    Ultra-Necrozma
    Eternatus

(Was going to go with some of my other fav mons, but then realised how many mon slots there are combined with the backstory reason for these and everything lined up perfectly. ;) )

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

The flower of rebirth blooms... let the journey begin

NAME: Lewisia
    POKÉMON: Shaymin
    PERK: Security
    FIVE POKÉMON REINCARNATION FORMS: Gallade, Arctozolt, Galarian Rapidash, Mawile, and Hisuian Typhlosion
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    NAME: Scroll (Not 100% sure on this yet. Maybe change this later if I can?)
    POKÉMON: Alolan Vulpix (Hopefully they won't get traumatised this time)
    PERK: Security. No lock can keep me from barging into your house and taking your pocket change. :P
    FIVE POKÉMON REINCARNATION FORMS:
    Shinx
    Luxray
    Silvally
    Ultra-Necrozma
    Eternatus

(Was going to go with some of my other fav mons, but then realised how many mon slots there are combined with the backstory reason for these and everything lined up perfectly. ;) )
    Welcome, Scroll. If you need to change your alias, it can easily be done however you wish at any time. Simply let me know.

Scroll the Alolan Vulpix (S: Ice)
    Health: 16/16 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 24/24 | Dodge Rate: 40%
    Perk: Security
    Reincarnation Forms: Shinx, Luxray, Silvally, Ultra-Necrozma, Eternatus
    EQUIPMENT:
    • Defense Armor: <Empty>
    • Jewelry: <Empty>

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    The flower of rebirth blooms... let the journey begin

NAME: Lewisia
    POKÉMON: Shaymin
    PERK: Security
    FIVE POKÉMON REINCARNATION FORMS: Gallade, Arctozolt, Galarian Rapidash, Mawile, and Hisuian Typhlosion
    Hello, Lewisia. Thank you for lending your strength for this cause.

Lewisia the Shaymin (S: Grass)
    Health: 16/16 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 24/24 | Dodge Rate: 40%
    Perk: Security
    Reincarnation Forms: Gallade, Arctozolt, Galarian Rapidash, Mawile, Hisuian Typhlosion
    EQUIPMENT:

4. This post has been liked by:

Hmm, six small icecreams, one medium and one large... I'd be lying if I considered myself 'small'...
    And what else do we have here, an abundance of grass? Well I'm allergic to pollen, so I'll have to avoid that too...
    Hmmm...what if deep down in my soul I'm pink and cute ...but kindof ruthless?

NAME: ChiChi
    POKÉMON: Tapu Lele
    PERK: Diplomacy

FIVE POKÉMON REINCARNATION FORMS: Corviknight, Milotic, Aurorus, Espeon, Alcremie

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Hmm, six small icecreams, one medium and one large... I'd be lying if I considered myself 'small'...
    And what else do we have here, an abundance of grass? Well I'm allergic to pollen, so I'll have to avoid that too...
    Hmmm...what if deep down in my soul I'm pink and cute ...but kindof ruthless?

NAME: ChiChi
    POKÉMON: Tapu Lele
    PERK: Diplomacy

FIVE POKÉMON REINCARNATION FORMS: Corviknight, Milotic, Aurorus, Espeon, Alcremie
    Welcome, Chichi. I could sense you would join us soon, and I am pleased to see you have volunteered to lend us your strength and tenacity.

ChiChi the Tapu Lele (M: Psychic / Fairy)
    Health: 20/20 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 20/20 | Dodge Rate: 30%
    Perk: Diplomacy
    Reincarnation Forms: Corviknight, Milotic, Aurorus, Espeon, Alcremie
    EQUIPMENT:

Lyric Winterheart the Nidorina

Sorry I'm late everyone! Hope I didn't miss too much of the party!

Bit of info about them as a 'mon:
    Spoiler:
    "Finally back here. How long has it been since I've last seen this place?" They stood in silence for a while, just looking out at the horizon, their gaze slowly turning upward towards the sky. After a moment, they snapped themself out of their thoughts. "Well, no time to think about that now! I'll just figure that out some other time! Sides, I've got a job to do!"
    Lyric is someone that thoroughly believes in following their heart and their gut feeling. Across many of their lifetimes, they don't care as much about Paradis Ascension and all that as they do about helping people and giving them hope. They find joy in seeing others look towards the future with happiness rather than fear and apprehension. But don't take them as someone that'll just take things lying down. They are quite the opposite, wearing their emotions on their metaphorical sleeve. They're not afraid to tell you what they think of you, and they especially aren't afraid to call out Tauros droppings when they see them.

NAME: Lyric Winterheart. They came up with the name themself. Though decisiveness hasn't been their strong suit (ie I'm not 100% on the name yet).
    POKÉMON: This time, they're a Nidorina. Don't see too many poison types being used at the moment.
    PERK: Diplomacy. They want to be a light in the dark for as many as possible, as well as help the general morale.
    REINCARNATIONS: Brionne, Mega Ampharos, Hisuian Goodra, Latios, Amaura.

"I may have been a jerk in the past, but now I just care about giving people hope. And I'll come back as many times as it takes to stop this madness."

also does this site have a way to enable windows push notifications?
    Last edited by DayBreak; 05-13-2022 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Swapping Primarina with Brionne

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by DayBreak View Post
    Sorry I'm late everyone! Hope I didn't miss too much of the party!

Bit of info about them as a 'mon:
    Spoiler:

Lyric is someone that thoroughly believes in following their heart and their gut feeling. Across many of their lifetimes, they don't care as much about Paradis Ascension and all that as they do about helping people and giving them hope. They find joy in seeing others look towards the future with happiness rather than fear and apprehension. But don't take them as someone that'll just take things lying down. They are quite the opposite, wearing their emotions on their metaphorical sleeve. They're not afraid to tell you what they think of you, and they especially aren't afraid to call out Tauros droppings when they see them.

NAME: Lyric Winterheart. They came up with the name themself. Though decisiveness hasn't been their strong suit (ie I'm not 100% on the name yet).
    POKÉMON: This time, they're a Nidorina. Don't see too many poison types being used at the moment.
    PERK: Diplomacy. They want to be a light in the dark for as many as possible, as well as help the general morale.
    REINCARNATIONS: Brionne, Mega Ampharos, Hisuian Goodra, Latios, Amaura.

"I may have been a jerk in the past, but now I just care about giving people hope. And I'll come back as many times as it takes to stop this madness."

also does this site have a way to enable windows push notifications?
    Welcome, Lyric. Indeed, your presence gives us hope in these dark times.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Lyric Winterheart the Nidorina (M: Poison)
    Health: 20/20 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 20/20 | Dodge Rate: 30%
    Perk: Diplomacy
    Reincarnation Forms: Brionne, Mega Ampharos, Hisuian Goodra, Latios, Amaura
    EQUIPMENT: