Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    ….not in particular, but WHAT EVEN WAS THAT IN A NEUTRAL WAY?! ChiChi became a second coming of the lord, this Korak guy might be a Stalker (hence the mission disclosure) and I literally got DRUGGED LOOKING FOR A STAKE! Could’ve been worse though.

Okay, sorry about the outburst there. I’m not really sure what I want to do here myself, so I suggest everyone goes with their gut on what to do here. I personally think I’ve got myself a bit more than a fish to fry.
    Last edited by C0L0R3D; 06-07-2022 at 10:22 AM.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

What should I do? Do I need to search, talk to someone, or should I untrap something else?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Okay, I think I've got me an idea brewed up! Someone should take that =Macabre Mantra= to the hospital based on what Altrea told us. It may link two totally different Stalkers (child face-blotter and aneurism goon), but it may be a start if you're willing to take a hit or two.

@Lychee should check out that Dorumigeto at the Rolyea House. See if we can dig something up out of it.

5. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    What should I do? Do I need to search, talk to someone, or should I untrap something else?
    If we got anything else to untrap. Might be good to work on those. I think right now we still have some connecting to do with investigating and searching before we tackle anything major. Up to you though!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Moderator

@Chakramaster

Okay, I will untrap another item tonight.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar

9. This post has been liked by:

I love that so much.

But also, gosh, I feel rather bad for Velli. I mean, its only the stalker influence that makes her evil, right? Otherwise she's just a lonely person living in an absolutely derelict house ;_;
    Oh wait, all those books on poisons probably didn't just appear.
    Oh.... and those experiments...
    Oh well, just Velli is Bad to the Bone.

PS. Lyric you gunna dieeee
    (Or, at least if not die, I wonder if we triggered another increase in mission reveal)

11. This post has been liked by:

015-dumbstruck.jpg
    " First actual children, now a mother... Not to mention what I saw in Velli's home... "
    003-angry.jpg
    " I swear if I ever properly get my claws on any of the Stalkers, I'll tear them limb from limb! "

Can't help but agree with you. Whether Edifice is this Korak guy or not, boy do I want these hooligans dead as a doornail. But in an RPG fashion of course, gotta keep things somewhat lighthearted at best.

Senior Moderator

Is there anything I need to do, or should I keep untrapping items?