Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Whoo! I suffered. but now look at the cool junk I got! Worthy payout if you ask me.

And funny yet probably pointless observation, that Snidgeotoadull chimera I became just... didn't involve Audino. I get it, Edifice could probably give two less shanks about Mega Pokémon or not. Which is oddly reasonable for a Stalker. And even MORE interesting, this new stuff isn't even marked as Stalker items! Just Majutsu or totally blank like Kabi's dad's note!

Methinks this is involved with relics regarding these Stalkers' true identity like we were told about. Just begs the question of who the muffin needs a ceremonial knife.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, sorry for being inactive lately, been fighting a cold and really bad congestion ever since Monday. I'll try to get back into this once I get better. Lately the only things I've been able to do outside of everyday errands is just sleep.

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hey, sorry for being inactive lately, been fighting a cold and really bad congestion ever since Monday. I'll try to get back into this once I get better. Lately the only things I've been able to do outside of everyday errands is just sleep.
    Don't worry about it! Just focus on resting for the moment. Your health comes first.

6. This post has been liked by:

Get well soon, Neo! Everyone needs a break sometimes though, especially you!
    I just got covid so I understand the sicksleepy feeling.
    Blaaargh.

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Exactly that! You'd have to be as loopy as a Stalker to not understand sick breaks. You kick that cold's butt, Neo.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Take all the extra time you need, Neo! It's good to take breaks now and again especially when your health is involved.

With that said, what's the plan from here guys? Any pressing items on the agenda for the next cycle?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Plans in process! Yes!

Obscurite bow -- needs someone to get Ohu's key, then take that key to Seabourne plaza offices, and then once we assemble it, we choose a target to shoot at?

Someone should take the Shukufuku to the Dorimugeto in the Emerald Fields Townhouses. Sounds like it'll be trippy and not dangerous! Someone who doesn't want to get injured can probably do this?

Maybe search XSHO Freighter 413, just in case Llanas, the captain, finally took out his grudge on Malco? They have bad WHS there and pokemon have already died, so there are probably traps! Someone with security should go maybe?
    Possibly search West Dock Marina too, in case Malco had a boat there, maybe we can get to it before it is sunk?

Yanza the field cop, Junlus the accelgor priest guy, and Mortek and Taiyou the town loader couple probably could all use interviewing too.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So @Lychee completed the Stone Lockbox maze for you all!

Working your way through the lockbox’s old and unusual stone lock mechanisms, you eventually uncover and learn the engineering and construction of this locked container. And with an artifact this old, it wasn't the traditional kind of tumbler you were expecting. While it wasn’t what you're used to and it had to be done with some trial and error work, you eventually learn what needs to be disabled and how to get it open without the corresponding key, which you figure could be anywhere on the planet at this point, if it even still exists in working condition…

After prying open the old lockbox, you look inside to see exactly what it was hiding and why. Resting at the bottom of the container, you find a jagged blade that radiates with an unusual dark energy, and with everything you’ve learned about Black Moon weapons, you know exactly what this belongs to and what it will eventually become.

Ombre. The dagger that’s one of the last remaining disassembled weapons of the Black Moon guild and is capable of killing demons the way traditional and conventional weaponry cannot. All that’s needed now is to find the hilt and combine it with one of the Aether Prisms, and you’ve already got one of them.

[Jagged Ombre Blade] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Even from just looking at the jagged blade and feeling its supernatural aura, you can’t imagine what kind of suffering and pain it can inflict on the Demoni, but after everything they’ve done and intend on doing, it’s exactly what they deserve.

12. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

[file "lyric-brionne-sigh.png" not found]
    "Ah Xerneas damn it all."

[file "lyric-brionne-yell.png" not found]
    "DAAAAY! CAN YOU GET ON MY NEW ICONS?!"

"Okay for now we're using the icons from this site. My actual icons will come later. Just know that these are made by baronessfaron and FunnyKecleonMeme."

"Also, being forced to reincarnate like that isn't fun... Heading out there was not one of my brightest moves yet, that's for sure... At least something like this will get Velli off of my tail hopefully, because I imagine she... well she isn't too pleased I waltzed into her home, stole her stuff, and internally called her... well a very not nice thing."

"Gotta get used to using these flippers again though. Been at least... a dozen incarnations I think, since I was a sea-based creature. A body like mine right now, fabulous as it may be, as with a good deal of my forms, doesn't really help when you have to move around on land."
    Last edited by DayBreak; 07-16-2022 at 10:42 PM.

"I think you look fab, friend! Too bad about the death... I suppose we should have seen it coming since the other head was probably also psychic screaming damage. Or wait, nobody got hurt last time, perhaps the trap was avoided? I'm getting mixed up. In any case! Put on some armour! We have some spare sets in the team inventory, and it might prolong your life this time."

ChiChi looks worried.
    "There have been a lot of deaths, haven't there... I have this horrible feeling that we are 1/3rd of the way to some terrible ritual being complete...."

She then looks like she's thinking, browsing all the items in their team cupboards.
    "Hey... do we know how many demoni there are, exactly? Exonull the flyer killer, Inzaketh the thorny, Languished the self-cutting, Fallow the child-killer, and two others whose names we don't know; one is a decomposer and the other is sudden sleep-death. That's six."
    She looks closely at the random objects that seem important.
    [Unopened Note]
    [Ancient Chalice]
    [Ceremonial Knife]
    [Occult Figurine]
    [Bloodstained Armband]
    "Do we think these are the items we need for their rituals? To do the ritual, we need these mementos and to know the name of the Demoni and the name of the Victim.
    We also need a Shiryoku, which we have, and this ritual needs to be performed by a Tatsujin, which we have two, at the Yume no Saidan, or the “Dream Altar"... which....I'm not too sure where it is, but we could find it!"

She frowns slightly.
    "Except, unless I'm getting confused, there is ANOTHER ritual we could do, which requires restoring the Taika Tempelli - which we haven't done, using the Varjo Valineet - which we don't have, and getting the stalker Phylacteries with Olemus and a Putki, and destroying the demoni."
    She tilts her head "It sounds like in this ritual we don't have to know anything about the pokemon victims or names of the stalkers- all we need is their phylactery!"

"Which rituals would you all like to aim for? Majustu where we have to guess identities? Or Puhdistus where we have to delve into stalker territory for phylacteries? Or... maybe a combination?"