Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    Perhaps… though I haven’t exactly the slightest of clues on if there’s meant to be a Pokémon in that image and all. I think I can see blotted eyes and a foot claw that KINDA bring Sandslash to mind, but that’s all I can get. Any volunteers to dig deeper?
    Assuming you're referring to the image in Lyric's post, I'm pretty sure it's a Starly!

Any suggestions for my action?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lewisia, since you've got security, it's always good for you to do a bit of searching-- as soon as we find a security hurdle, we can activate it! Speaking of which, did we ever do that stone lockbox security maze? I can't seem to find it's resolution anywhere but maybe I'm just not looking.

If you want to go chat to people then we haven't talked to...
    - mayor couple; Mortek and Taiyou,
    - the priest Junlus,
    - out-in-the-field cop Yanza,
    - Someone who got highlighted as spooky, Ohu, and their pal, Velay, tried to sell a rare and ancient item- definitely need to follow up on that for ritual purposes.
    - Krish the mienfoo has a cool key??
    - Betta the zigzagoon kid probably dropped the eye in the shop, and wanted it back. Also, we are seeing parent-child artworks and murders. She's worth talking to in case she has other trinkets or hideouts, or its worth talking to her dad the Linoone.

3. This post has been liked by:

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Mhm, I'm a fan of your way of thinking! I've been giving the locations we haven't spied yet a bit of an analysis, mostly to try and find where these fangs are gonna go after we de-trap the others. It's kinda getting me excited to learn who's behind the mask!

But, I'd like to note that if I ever sound angry, it's probably just in a passive aggressive or jokey fashion and will be marking the 'anger' in italics from now on. Just in case I've been coming off as genuinely rude or upset the times this passive aggressiveness has shown up. Though I'd like to suggest an investigation on the Overlook and Centrebrooke Apartments. Both of these seem somewhat Edifice-y with weird dreams, as well as a literal kid Sandshrew ghost? I'm a bit doubtful it's a coincidence.

5. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

What do I need to do tonight?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    I recommend that you investigate one of the two apartment buildings I touched into just above. May help us get on Edifice's tail once more if the fella isn't already Korak.

Oh, yeah I don't want to come off as angry or bossy either! I'm enthusiastic and sometimes forget that I could be stepping on people's toes :P
    Please let me know if I'm not being nice, and I'll try to be more considerate! A big part of the fun of Stalkers is the many many moving parts and the interesting strategies that emerge from teamwork! <3

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I can search one of the apartments too, no problem!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Forgot to drop this here the other day three days ago. I managed to finish the drawing of all of Lyric's incarnations. I tried to make it so that even if they're different Pokémon, they all have a couple of shared colors.

I also made sure each of them were put on separate layers should I need a reference for one of them in particular.

004-confused.png
    Also, on the topic of this bronze medallion, I think it could be worth looking into at least a little. Every clue helps, even if it doesn't seem like much on the surface. I'll probably check City Hall out in the morning, see what's up with the mural and find out if the Stalkers are actually involved, or if Korak's sending me on a wild Swanna chase.
    Last edited by DayBreak; 06-25-2022 at 01:58 AM.

11. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Okay, I definitely gotta say your artwork is very very amazing stuff! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Okay, I definitely gotta say your artwork is very very amazing stuff! :3

Thanks! Hearing people say that is definitely a motivation booster! ^^
    Last edited by DayBreak; 06-25-2022 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Apparently floating images can break quotes. By the way, how do you make images float?

14. This post has been liked by: