Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Well I was hoping to investigate The Comfort Forest at night time, but I hear Psychic Pokémon have a hard time dealing with that forest. So I don't think I should visit. For my own safety at least....or do you guys think it'll take a psychic tour like me to uncover the truth?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    If you’re willing to investigate it, then I would say go ahead and take the chance. While Psychic types are gonna be pretty affected by the first, it’ll probably help a lot.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Oh dang it. Okay. o:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Oh dang it. Okay. o:
    Looked back, I just don't think anyone knows anything specific that does need doing right now. Most seem to just be interviewing or investigating right now. Still kinda early on is all.

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    If you’re willing to investigate it, then I would say go ahead and take the chance. While Psychic types are gonna be pretty affected by the first, it’ll probably help a lot.
    If it'll help us find something only a psychic type like me can find I don't mind. I just hope I don't lose my mind in the process.

The time is upon us...

He squinted at the words upon the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga
    You feel like you’re so close to the answers, but they still feel like a world away at another time…
    "...This was said about the "evil" book while the person making it was at 8 of 10 "Crossover." Maybe... Maybe we need to cross that line. It seems to me that it's less "Well, you're dead." and more "Let's Have An Out-Of-Body Experience!" So, y'know. Maybe we should throw someone to the Crossover Wolves? Find out whether or not it's just a pile of puppies?"

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

6. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

I agree with the crazy guy! We should definitely get someone to max out on Kurosouba and see what happens!
    For realsies tho-- but that said, theres a possibility it gives you an out of body experience you can't come back from, and we might need to find out how to do rituals or something to put ourselves back into-body? That would be a bit awkward, since we aren't really nearing any ritual completion things (despite probably having the magical textbook completed now).

Eyes eyes eyes!
    Lets fix those horrible statues!
    - We have one bloody eye already
    - Another one is in Kulsso's posession
    - Another is in Charms and Chimes giftstore- or in Jupos posession(?)
    - Final eye is ???

Well, I've plans to chat up Velli come the morning, but boy we're starting to get on Exonull's trail! Lemme list some worthy candidates that might match who we're looking for, as it may just be a case of jealousy.

ALL the female birds / flying mons down here!
    Spoiler:
    Tayou the Salamence - TOO OLD
    Jackia the Combusken - Not enough known
    Farshira the Staraptor - Possibly too old?
    Kammia the Starly - Seems too young, but you never know
    Jupo the Whimsicott - Potential is there, though Whimsicott CAN glide around
    Altrea the Eldegoss - Same deal as Jupo. Any Sw/Sh player can remember the floating Eldegoss on the bridge
    Erine the Swoobat - Not enough known

And there's the lot of them! I think focusing on these eyes are a key task right now, as Exonull DID blind this sacrifice Starly. So she's gotta be in the know with this Birthright/Soutthshore stick! We should probably look into if anyone here attends either chapel, though my hunches are leading towards Jupo and Altrea as of now.

9. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Administrator

Alright then I'll take the bite. Come nighttime I'll investigate the The Comfort Forest. See how things go. It might max me out Kurosouba. I'll think on it, but I might go with it.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So ChiChi @Lychee completed this for all you fun party people out there:

(Full image below)

(This plays out as though Scy completes the Repair job)
    @Scytherwolf

Piece by piece, you place all of the broken shards back into their respective spots before the mirror seemingly broke itself into a myriad of fragments. But what you see before you gives you the chills.

{Broken Mirror Door: <Repair> AND Indentation of Fragility AND Indentation of Hideousness} – The Team Records have been updated.

It’s you. Broken, cracked, and shattered… just moments before you felt the lacerating plan. But there’s no denying this frozen depiction is you, forever locked into this ungodly stasis.

The Yanmega that you once were just moments before your death. And with a warning that makes you shiver. Was this linked to what killed you?

While it has been pieced together, there are still two missing pieces. Fragility. Hideousness. Whatever those mean… maybe the answers will reveal themselves in time.

But it makes you shiver once again as you think of what might lie ahead…

…wi̳̜̯͕̤ͅll̻̦̦̤̪̯ yo͉̞u̜̦̻͉̰̺ ̹͍̜̮̞b̖͕̹͙͈e͉̤̗̹̪ ̩̭̠̲͙̣r͖e͍̝̺̗ad͔̺̠͈y ̰̦̻̗̦͚ͅfo͙r wh̘͓̭͍͚̹̼at ̗͓̖̣͍th͖̖͈̭̫̲̟o̺̪͕͓͙̠͖s̬̠̝̗̦e̯̮ an͎s̼̜̖̩̣we͉̼̤̞r̝̬̳̺͙s ar̟͚e͈̠̬̮̭…͔̼͚̝̠̭?͚̞̩̹̲̻

12. This post has been liked by:

Well… strike my rear sideways, I think we’ve ALREADY honed in on Exonull based on what this Slacker Shack investigation has shown us. Jupo or Erine… both on the list of female Pokémon that can fly in some way.

I don’t think it can take a genius to say we should try to look into this pair, but also Jupo’s Cincinno friend just in case as well as keeping an eye on Velay.