Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post

We have like, invisibility, right?

I wanna wander about in the orchard.

Search (2) Beachwood Orchard
    While Lewisia has her chat with Benni, you decide to slip out the back and do some searching of your own. You find having Benni distracted definitely makes this significantly easier...

Mainly Benni’s orchard, even though you’ve heard she really dislikes it when other Pokémon do this. But you’re confident you won’t be caught. At least you’re hoping you won’t.

You make sure you look behind you to ensure no one is watching and you then carefully make your way into the orchard, taking special care to leave as little evidence as possible that you were here. Especially when it comes to footprints left behind from your hooves.

From what you can see, Benni definitely takes very special care of these fruit-bearing trees and berry bushes. They’re well-fertilized, protected from any kind of destructive bug Pokémon, and the fruit is incredibly fresh and ripe for the picking, although you reject the temptation of grabbing one and snacking on it. You did, after all, only just eat breakfast not that long ago.

Passing through the rows and rows of fruit-bearing trees and bushes, you don’t think anything seems to be wrong here. At first, you question if this was really worth possibly getting in trouble over, but you continue with your search anyway.

And you almost manage to comb through the whole orchard without anything too eventful happening… at least not until you get to the very southwestern corner of the orchard. You see a small patch of dirt here that looks like it was recently disturbed, as though someone recently buried something here. It wasn’t quite obvious at first, but it stood out to you after you noticed the discoloration.

You look around you to make sure the coast is clear and once you confirm no one is watching you, you decide to dig through this particular spot. After displacing the dirt a few inches downward, your hooves make contact with something solid. You remove the dirt from this metallic shape and soon enough, you discover it’s some kind of metal box. You wrestle it out of the ground, blow off the dirt, and find the latch to open it. And once you see what the box contains, you’re almost completely shocked.

Drugs. Narcotics to be exact. There’s dozens of liquid vials and different types of syringes here along with a manifest of all the contents inside, likely as a part of this being prepared to be sold to a dealer. And from that list, you find these cocktails are called Raze, supposedly one of the most powerful and hallucinogenic drugs out there. While you may not be familiar with much of Seabourne Town’s laws and regulations, you have a pretty good feeling this is way out of line.

Why this is buried in Benni’s orchard is anyone’s guess. At first you think that some nefarious criminal is hiding them here, but you assume that initially judging from Benni’s hospitality. But then it strikes you that Benni might know about this and is hiding something. In fact, it might even be hers. You decide to take it, thinking the police might want to know about this or can give you answers as to who might be the one really responsible. At the same time, it also serves as a litmus test. If Benni asks and seemingly accuses the Savants if anyone has been in the orchard, you’ll confirm she knows about this cache of Raze suddenly missing and that it was hers the whole time. While you appreciate her hospitality, you still feel your conscience has to prevail when it comes to things right and wrong.

[Raze Cache] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You quickly put the dirt back into place and try to make it look exactly the way you found it. You even take a look up at the sky and it seems to be getting cloudy. Good you think. If it rains, that should make it impossible to tell I was ever here…

You decide to make your way out of the orchard, but then something else catches your eye just before you leave. From a distance, it almost looks like a rusted rectangular piece of metal, which seems a little unusual. As far as you can tell, Benni doesn’t use any harvesting machines.

But as you take a closer look, there’s something very different going on here. You see it’s not metal at all, but instead what was an old piece of paper, left to become dingy and dirty just sitting in the elements. It almost seems worthless to you until you flip it over.

And it seems like the most unusual note. The text is written in a strange style and the letters almost seem to glow despite the condition of the paper. Meanwhile, the passages almost seem like some kind of strange, prophetic narrative…

=Ohnashan Note= has been noted in the Team Records.

Yume is mentioned several times along with some other strange-sounding names. But what is Yume? And who is this Ohnashan that seemed to have written this? Are they even still alive?

You take it with you, not sure if it might serve as some kind of link or guide. Having been here long enough, you decide to carefully and quietly use the road to head back to Benni’s farmstead, also ensuring you hide the raze cache in a very hidden spot that not even Benni would think to look in. Just in case…

Sam the Deerling (S: Normal / Grass)
    Health: 16/16 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 24/24 | Dodge Rate: 40%
    Perk: Repair
    Reincarnation Forms: Nidorino, Krabby, Blaziken, Ralts, Delcatty
    EQUIPMENT:
    • Defense Armor: <Empty>
    • Jewelry: <Empty>

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Administrator

Night has fallen in Seabourne Town
    Submit your Day 1: Night Cycle Actions now!

Time Remaining:

CLICK HERE

(Thursday, May 12, 2022 11:00:00 PM, Time EST)

@C0L0R3D @Nyan Pikachu @ARandomTool @EmeraldSky @sammy0295 @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @Noblejanobii @Lychee

Cracking his knuckles, he writes down notes on his glove with a particularly nice fountain pen he totally didn't just steal from the Lycanroc why would he do such a thing.

Afterwards, as the sun goes down, he checks them.
    "...Yup, ink runs when you have sweaty hands. Oh well, in any case, you know what they say... "THE NIGHT TIME IS THE RIGHT TIME..." to do dirty business in stolen goods. Time to talk to our local fence..."

Diplomacy-Talk to #35: Vocco the Wigglytuff.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

5. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Attachment 2012
    I'm feeling a little shaky tonight...

Attachment 2013
    But it definitely sounds like Bennis friend the Drapion has got something on their mind, and doesn't want to talk about it. Could be anything, but could also be a clue!

Attachment 2014
    I'll go talk them out of whatever foul mood they're in!...Or sympathize. And ask about that weird flower... There, now I'm motivated!

Talk to 4 Raboa the Drapion ♀ and use Diplomacy

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    F330C2B1-F539-4AF3-9FE8-E0CB012891F9.jpg

Okay, based on some observations I know exactly who I’m talking to. With Diplomacy, just so ya know.

A950C68C-AD67-40A5-8B27-40DFF01C9CDE.jpg

Hello there, I’m terribly sorry for bothering you at this hour. It’s just that… I’ve heard a rumour that you’ve been trying to find out more about these Stalker things? And I’ve found a weird note that I think links to you, though I haven’t brought it with me. What exactly is up with this?

[ACTION DECIDED: Interview 33, Sarkkan the Beautifly with Diplomacy. Hone in on details regarding the odd note we found.]
    Last edited by C0L0R3D; 05-10-2022 at 11:55 AM.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

8. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Think I'll search (46) The Silver Candle Theater House. .O.

Administrator

Well that last experience wasn't the most pleasant, but at least we have...something of an idea. I'll keep searching and move to another spot.

I'll search: (8) Seaport Plaza and see if there's anything I can find here.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hmm... well based on my interview with Benni, I think searching the Kako facilities is a first priority. So, I'll start out searching (3) Kako Industries Field.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

I will take a risk and search Birthright Chapel
    Last edited by EmeraldSky; 05-11-2022 at 04:03 PM.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Cracking his knuckles, he writes down notes on his glove with a particularly nice fountain pen he totally didn't just steal from the Lycanroc why would he do such a thing.

Afterwards, as the sun goes down, he checks them.
    "...Yup, ink runs when you have sweaty hands. Oh well, in any case, you know what they say... "THE NIGHT TIME IS THE RIGHT TIME..." to do dirty business in stolen goods. Time to talk to our local fence..."

Diplomacy-Talk to #35: Vocco the Wigglytuff.
    After the sun sets, you decide to have a conversation with Vocco the Wigglytuff, and already knowing a bit about how he operates gives you the edge in building your reputation about him. He isn’t too hard to find as his large shape and pink and white skin result in him standing out by the entrance to the Twinbank Apartments, where you know he lives.

When you approach him, you politely introduce yourself, but keep your tone down low, as if you’re going to engage in a shady conversation. You take on the persona of a thief and scoundrel yourself, speaking in hushed tones, keeping your sentences brief, and that you make this more about business. He seems to take a liking to your approach and lightly looks to his left and right to make sure no one is within earshot.

#35 Vocco the Wigglytuff has become Compliant.

“So, you’ve come looking to buy something?” he asks you. “As long as you don’t tell anyone where you got it. And trust me, I have ways of finding out who’s got a fat mouth around here.”

“No,” you smile with a guile composure. “I’ve been told what you have is valuable, but a smart buyer never completes the transaction on the first visit. First, we negotiate, but before that, I want to know more about you. Tell me about yourself. And your ‘suppliers.’ And by suppliers, I mean Sarkkan, Caily, and Kabi.”

“Ha, what, are they accusing me of stealing from them again?” he laughs. “Did they finally get evidence? I doubt it! Please don’t tell me they hired you to investigate me, because then you’re both dumb.”

“They didn’t hire me,” you tell him. “Does it look like any of them could? They have nothing to pay me with and I don’t work for free. I’m onto something with the three of them but I don’t have what I need, yet. Help me help you. I think one of them might be a Stalker. And dirt found on them means eyes are taken off you. So tell me what you know.”

“Fine, but these Stalkers are just a dumb rumor. What, are you afraid of them like they’re the boogeymon or something?”

“No,” you firmly tell him, standing collecting before you toss a lie his way. “I had a personal connection with one of their victims. Details you don’t need to know about. But let’s just say there’s a blood debt I intend on cashing in on.”

You just show your silence, and suddenly he feels a bit taken back. You make it clear you mean business and it’s something you take seriously.

“The deal is Kabi hasn’t been worth anything as a ‘supplier’ lately,” he informs you. “Haven’t been for a while now. She’s hiding her stuff somewhere new but I haven’t figured out where, yet.”

“She’s also been spending more time away from campus and her apartment. Totally not like her, usually. I don’t know whether she’s found new friends or a new place to unwind but frankly, I don’t give a damn. It’s easier without her around anyway.”

“Caily, on the other hand… she’s hilariously clueless. She misplaces her things along so it’s not hard to pluck a thing here and there. She might have rich parents out of town.”

“If you ask me, I don’t think Caily is any kind of ‘Stalker’ or murderer,” Vocco giggles. “She’s way too much of an imbecile. You’d think by now she would have gotten her head out of her ass, take a breath of fresh air, and have a big brain moment, but no, she’ll never wake up. She’s the kind of Pokémon a Stalker could take out and she’s never know what happened. You sure wouldn’t see me getting any kind of sympathy on if that were to happen.”

“And of course there’s Sarkkan,” he rolls his eyes. “Sarkkan and Kabi used to be friends but I think Kabi got tired of him or something. I mean let’s face it, they’re nothing alike and it seems like every passing day their friendship turns more and more into a rivalry. They used to be study buddies and hung out, but I don’t see what a freaking wolf sees friendship in a butterfly. That’s the kind of thing that was doomed from the start. She’s more the instigator when it comes to that whole relationship.”

“Anyway, enough about that,” Vocco replies to you. “I’ll show you the goods for now, but it’s only a sample preview.”

He then shows you a few of his most proudest possessions, and you only act interested before seemingly going on auto-pilot. Most of jewelry and baubles aren’t worth incredibly much, but he does have a way of overselling his wares, pointing out their uniqueness and rarity as opposed to speaking the truth that it’s all only metals and stones that just happened to be rarer than all the others.

After yawning, he decides to head off to sleep and doesn’t even mention farewell. You see that the night sky is now fully active, so you decide to turn around and head back to Benni’s farmstead.

Nickolas "Nicklefool" Foligan the Mr. Mime (M: Psychic / Fairy)
    Health: 20/20 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 20/20 | Dodge Rate: 30%
    Perk: Diplomacy
    Reincarnation Forms: Hisuian Zoroak, Mr. Rime, Decidueye, Gardevoir, Aegislash
    EQUIPMENT:
    • Defense Armor: <Empty>
    • Jewelry: <Empty>