You know what they say…
If you can’t handle the heat then…Get out of the kitchen and watch some anime.
Alright. Nobody has actually said that last part. I mean. Granted. Who ever said the whole saying.
Either way. We want you to take a listen to our brand new addition to Podcast Central. Get out of the rain and take out those drying pans! We want you to take a listen to Out of the Drying Pan!
Out of the Drying Pan is a Pokemon anime podcast run by a trio friends. Join Jacob, Alex, and Austin as they watch two episodes of the Pokemon anime with their random thoughts. Sometimes they focus on the episode itself. Other times they are just talking about the random character of the day and their unfortunate situations that leads them seeking help from the twerps. I mean…Ash and his friends. Speaking of them. Jacob, Alex and Austin won’t mind making fun of Ash and crew. Or defend them if needed. Either way, you can enjoy any episode of this podcast named after an iconic joke from the early days of the anime.
Currently Jacob, Alex and Austin are cruising in the Orange Islands as they follow the twerps on Lapras.
You MAY or MAY not know this but I just wanted to say that there is no MAY about this fact that I want everybody who is reading this to have a great day and moment. We are a little under half way through this year. MAYbe you are having a good time. There MAY be a chance that you are not having a good time. MAY it be via things within your own life. It MAY even be things outside of your own control. Though, I want to let you all know that we are all in this together. That somebody out there MAY only one the best for you. Though, there is no MAYbe here. I want the best day for you to happen today, tomorrow and for the many months to come. So hang in there and stay in the fight that is life.
Also, did I throw in enough MAY in that last paragraph? Either way. It is podcast listening time. So don’t touch that Totodile!
Podcast Spotlight

Out of the Drying Pan: Requiem for an Onix – Jacob, Alex and Austin follow the Twerps into an episode featuring an older brother who may need some anger management. Though, they are all here for supporting Venonat who is just trying his best even if Tracy doesn’t think so.
Pittsburgh Pokemon Podcast: After Action Report: Indy – The Triple P Guys are back from Indy Regionals. The main crew did not make it big but one of their own from League crack the top 8! Joe Perez is here to talk about his amazing Regional run.
P.U.C.L. Podcast: What is a Gym Leader?– Thatch and the council ask the big question. What is a gym leader? A pseudo mayor? A sports figure? Some random person who is good at Pokemon? Better question. What should a gym leader be?
Talk Podcasts

It’s Super Effective: Rumors of Ruby & Sapphire… Again- Steve and friends are talking about new rumors about Ruby & Sapphire coming to the Switch. Can this actually happen…This time?
A Wild Podcast has Appeared: Four Years of A Wild Podcast Has Appeared- The Comicbook Crew are celebrating their birthday! To celebrate they are looking at leaks and their dependable Pokemon Fact of the Week.
After Darkrai: This Podcast Is Slaking (& Cursed) [EXPLICIT]– Bret and Gracie are live from Gracie’s car! Kinda! Though, there is no Slaking here from Bret!
Pokemon Variety Hour: Starter Debates: Galar- Riely is debating which starter from Galar is the greatest of all time.
Gotta Snatch ‘Em All: I choose you, Paris Nicholson!– Alex has Paris to talk about her love of all things the sea! A real life Misty who loves Water Pokemon!
Specialty Podcasts

PokeMakers: Post-Game Volcano– Alex and JD are entering the post game! This time as they go hot and cold with a volcano!
EXP. Share: [Pokémon Conquest] Nixtorm Nation, Dragnor Nation, Infinity Tower, and Side Stories [EXPLICIT]– Tanner and Josh face the end game of Pokemon Conquest! Facing two black dragons and some side stories.
Pokemon Radio: Fortree City, Fortree City Gym, Route 120, Route 121, Safari Zone – Derik and Cici talk about how they are going to fly high and tackling the Safari Zone.
PokeScience: If It Quacks Like A Psyduck – The Science Peeps are going to tell you the ducks at the park are free. And what makes a duck too.
I Chews You: Klinklang – The ICY Boys are cooking up Klinklang! Something you can’t eat but somebody will try to eat it.
Pokemon of the Episode

Welcome to the World of Pokemon: Cloyster- The class learn about fart-pulsion. The way that Cloyster moves around in the water.
Luke Loves Pokemon: Bagon and Family– Luke talks about a dream to fly. One that only Bagon has that pushes it to fly.
Daycare Dittos: Mime Jr, Mr.Mime, & Mr. Rime Ft. Frostwad [EXPLICIT]-The Daycare Dittos tackle the Mr. Mime debate. What is Mr. Mime and why does it act the way it does.
Anime Podcasts

Every Pokemon Episode Ever: (Arceus, the One Called God) Episode 4: Miraculous Radiance! The Legend of Sinnoh!- Doug and Chris are watching the final part of the Arceus special. Will divine intervention come in to cool down at hot situation?
Pokemon Snapshot: Clefairy Tales- Jeff and Josh are not talking about duck tales or pony tales! It is all about Clefairy Tales with some Jigglypuff!
Poke Press: Discussing the score (and the rest) of “Secrets of the Jungle”– Steven and Anne are looking at the rest of the music from Secrets of the Jungle and the plot.
Battling Podcasts

PokeSports: PokéClicker & You!– Mike and Kevin may be addicted to PokeClicker but they will click on the idea of Kevin suffering playing VGC involving Trace.
Pokemon Champions Podcast: Săo Paulo (TCG Top 8) and Taichung (VGC Top 8) –– Dozer and Mikey are going worldwide with results from tournaments from South America to Taiwan.
TCG Podcasts

Meta Pod: The Pokemon GO Set has some interesting cards! – Sean and Jake are ready to GO into GO with the Pokemon TCG with some new card reveals.
Tag Team: Indy Trenches- The Tag Team Duo are talking about what decks they think will speed their way into Indy Regionals.
PokeDads: PokeDads MetaCall Week 17 2022 – The PokeDads are calling up the meta to see what decks will be hot at Indy Regionals.
Shadowless Podcast: Our First Look at the NEW Pokemon GO TCG Set! With Special Guest Mewisme700– The Shadowless Gang are taking a look at some of the cards coming in the Pokemon GO TCG set.
FlowTKast: “Urshifu is a Wagon!”– The Kast are talking about how Urshifu is carrying the meta at EUIC.
Trashalanche: The Frank Percic Episode! Whimsicott, Arceus, Mew, Urshi, the meta decks and the less meta decks– Cotton, llamas, Bears and Mew! OH MY! Are taking over the meta.
Special Conditions: European Vacation – Adam and Ken spend some time playing with a good boy in the Pokemon TCG before hitting up Europe for an International.
Uncommon Energy: The Largest Regional Championships EVER Could be This Weekend – Chip and Azul are excited for the biggest Regional ever! Will they come out big in the results though?
Pokemon GO Podcasts

GoCast: Let Me Axew a Question- Kyle and Chris are ready to GO Fest to talk about some Mega news in Pokemon GO.
Pokemon GO Podcast: “Dr. Stufful and The Mudkip of Madness”- Joe and Charles are dealing with their own multiverse of madness as madness comes to Pokemon GO in the form of news!
The Purified Podcast: It’s Gonna Be Megas!– MAY! I mean…Megas. Yeah. Chris and Luis talk about all the big mega news coming to GO including MEGAS!
Battle Science: A Mega May – Jesse and Steven are ready for a Mega May as Mega Pokemon takes over Pokemon GO…Again.
Incensed: GLOBAL GO-FEST REVEALED, MEGA Overhaul & When Travel Goes Wrong! [EXPLICIT]– The Incensed Boys are not really that excited for Geodude as it rolls into Community Day. Why?
Lured Up Podcast: Mega Fest GO Adventures – Ken and Adam are getting excited for GO Fest now that we know all the MEGA details.
Round Table Chat(ot): Yooj-nited Airlines – John and JT are ready to fly with Air Adventures! And Corsola! In sticker form!
Pokemon Tabletop Podcasts

Postcards from Pearl: Last Night in Town– Pearl spends one more day in*Crimini City with friends of old and new. All before they take off to the SKY! With the soundtrack of Wicked.
Critical Ditto: BONUS: Reflect #9 Part 1- The Critical Ditto cast are ready to take questions over their most intense season ever! How much of it was planned? You will be surprised!
Critical Hitmonlee: Bugging Out With the Queen – The Gang find themselves in a path not wanted as things get buggy.
Not a Scratch: Dreams and Trees, A Breakdown- Kyle wants to mess with dreams as Ralph takes a little nap.
Reckless Rollers: Shops, Chops, and Four Shining Stones –The Reckless Rollers are done with their gym and ready to collect their rewards.
The Roaring Trainers: Four Person Suitcase- The Roaring Trainers tackle some familiar Red Rocket goons. Though, will it all end in success for them?
Pokemon Rollout!: Homecoming on the Range! (or, Your Mother Has a Maxed Intuition Score)- The Rollout Crew are going back home. Well, at least for one of them. Though, this momma is mad.
Mystery Dungeons and Darkrais: Muk To The Left Of Me– Felix and Chuck are in the muk of things as this swamp is trying to beat them! They will surely yell “What the muk!” after this episode of chasing after Paras and more.
Spring into Apples Podcast or your favorite podcatcher to leave a review and rating!
The post Podcast Central: Out of the Oven and Into the Drying Pan appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.