NAIC bounded baby!
What is NAIC? It just so happen to be one of the biggest events in competitive Pokemon! Especially in North America! It is the North America International Championships! Taking place from June 23rd to 26th in Columbus, Ohio. Ranging from competition from TCG, VGC, Pokken and Pokemon GO.
There is a special time in June where Pokemon players from around the world gather! The last and final time for many players to gain an invite to the Pokemon World Championships. Though, it isn’t all fierce competition! Some go for the fun of just battling Pokemon. Others go to be with friends. Either way, We are nearing NAIC and Pokemon fans are excited!
This year NAIC is a bit different. In the past, registration has been opened to all. Though, due to COVID protocol, registration has been limited to a first come, first serve process. This is to help prevent the spread of COVID among attendees. Registration was done in waves to give people various chances to register for one of the biggest Pokemon events of the year.
While not everybody was able to snag a spot today, plenty did. So, today I want to just share some of their excitement for many to see and enjoy. Hopefully it will make you happy as well.
WE ARE A GO TO COLUMBUS, OHIO!!!!

There are plenty of Pokemon GO players who will be battling their way to the top. How do they feel about getting their golden registration for NAIC?
See you there, folks! This is going to be hypeeee!!! @playpokemon @PokemonGoApp #NAIC #PokemonGO pic.twitter.com/VXdTK5Owu5
— Mathmagic10 (@Mathmagic10) May 17, 2022
Some people were so excited to make it into registration that they had to share a picture of their accomplishment.
I’m so excited to compete in the Pokémon GO North America International Championships!
Who will I all see there? Shout it out in the comments.
Don’t forget there is one more opportunity to register tonight at 5:00 PM PT / 8:00 PM ET. ???#GirlsThatPvP #NAIC pic.twitter.com/uueK2hXBRa
— DPhiE250 (@DPhiE250) May 17, 2022
Lets GO play some GO PvP!
See y’all at NAIC! pic.twitter.com/ax8YBSOSgu
— [STARDUST] Jibaku (@JibaNOTHERE) May 17, 2022
Another players ready to give it a GO at GO PvP!
VGC Rumble in Columbus!

You hear that? Those are the voices of VGC players ready to rock it in Columbus, Ohio!
Got into Wave 1 for the Pokemon NAIC! See y’all in Columbus!
— Seth Vilo | Johnny Roberts (@JohnnyRoberts33) May 17, 2022
Famed voice from the PUCL Podcast is going to be there! For VGC!
Is this decision financially irresponsible? Absolutely. Will I regret this? No way, this will be so much fun. See y’all at NAIC! pic.twitter.com/NEEIeYbC05
— Devyn Powers (@BlubVGC) May 17, 2022
There is no price tag on a fun time in Columbus, Ohio for NAIC.
See you at NAIC ?? pic.twitter.com/eVabB5sWec
— NYXIIE (@NYXIIE__TVII) May 17, 2022
Yeah!!!
TCG Players to Ohio!

Does NAIC hopes to top the number of TCG players at Indy? These players think they can with how fast they signed up!
SEE YALL AT NAIC BABYYYYY ?? pic.twitter.com/XYewUoWsTv
Mint (@TheMintMermaid) May 17, 2022
HACKER(WO)MAN!
WE GOT THERE
Can’t wait to see everyone at NAIC!!!
— Patrick Wall (@TeamAbra87) May 17, 2022
Words cannot even describe my excitement! Can’t wait for my first NAIC pic.twitter.com/Y3c0qW3VeJ
— Alli Baum (@LadyDunsparce) May 17, 2022
We hope you have fun at your first NAIC!
Content Creators Content for Columbus

Event content creators are excited to get a spot at NAIC!
Got into NAIC! Historically, i’ve wrapped up my 2018 and 2019 invites at NAICs and it looks like I’m gonna be trying to do that again.
— bc | Celio’s Network (@Celios_Network) May 17, 2022
I’m going to NAIC! Lesssss gooooooooo pic.twitter.com/8xhN8Epwna
— Littledarkfury (@littledarkfury) May 17, 2022
The Meta Pod podcast will officially be at the North American International Championships this year! https://t.co/aJ4p6apMj5
— Meta Pod (@metapodtcg) May 18, 2022
And 100 percent of pokesports is now registered for NAIC
— Pokésports (@PokesportsPod) May 18, 2022
These content creators for the Pokemon TCG are going to be there! And you bet they will have fun!
See everyone at NAIC! Let’s go. First tournament of the year. pic.twitter.com/TAxOYbJRAX
— Team Fish Knuckles (@TFKPokemon) May 17, 2022
This is so awesome to hear! First competition of the year! Not a bad one to make a first. We hope they will have tons of fun!
There’s 3 gurantees in life. Death, Taxes, Maxlow playing 4 Dark Patch at NAIC https://t.co/aYlqVpSlpu
— FTK | Stephen Maxlow (@MaxFlowTKast) May 18, 2022
We know their play for NAIC.
Selected for a Fun Time

Last but not least! We can’t forget the amazing Professors who are going to make sure the rules are followed and everybody have a fun time. After all, we can’t have an event without these amazing people!
Today, various Pokemon Professors got their invites to staff NAIC. We hope they have lots of fun working such an amazing event! Make sure to thank them if you are a player.
Feeling very fortunate to have been asked to serve as Assistant Head Judge for TCG Juniors at NAIC next month. I had so much fun working with their division at EUIC and I’m hyped I get to see work with them again so soon!
See you in Columbus, friends!
— will post (@WillPostTweets) May 17, 2022
Will post if head judge! Hyped to hear this! Juniors are going to rock!
I am absolutely thrilled to share that I will be a part of the judge staff for #PokemonGO at #NAIC! Looking forward to meeting so many of you in Columbus and so honored to be a part of this amazing team. pic.twitter.com/IVU7W7yApV
— Mel (@melgood711) May 17, 2022
Sooo
Just got some insane news
I got accepted and invited as a Pokémon Go Judge for the NAIC Tournament in Colombus Ohio!
— Leander (@LeandroooPvP) May 17, 2022
Im incredibly glad to announce, that I will be attending NAIC in Columbus Ohio! And not only that, but I will be judging the event for Pokemon Go! im incredibly grateful for this opportunity, to help make this event as grate as possible and meet the community overseas! #NAIC
— Nexusillya (@NexusIllya) May 17, 2022
GO are getting the best judges for their first NAIC!
Guess who is going to staff at NAIC?! YOUR DUTCHY RIGHT HERE! I never been to the USA, and all the opportunities TPCi has given me are so insane already. I am on cloud nine AND FEEL SO HONOURED!!!! #tpci #pokemon #naic #pokemontcg
— PokéLinnie (@ProfessorLinnie) May 17, 2022
First time in the US! Have fun judging and sightseeing!
Super excited to be able to confirm I’ve been selected to help staff NAIC. The opportunities I have been given this year are insane! #PlayPokemon
— Niall Hargreaves (@PkmnTrnrNMCR) May 17, 2022
JUDGES IN THE HOUSE!!!
We hope these people sharing their excitement and happiness brought a smile on your face!
Best of luck to all the competitors, staff and everybody going to NAIC! May you all have fun in Columbus, Ohio!
The post Excitement Shared for Pokemon NAIC! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.