Obtain your Digital Pokémon

CLAIM YOUR DPQ

Welcome Trainers! To receive your Digital Pokémon Quest all you need to do is reply to this thread with a filled out version of the form below then wait patiently until a DPQ Mod can calculate your numbers! If you have any questions then you will probably find the answers in the Rules & Guides threads, but you can always ask for help in the DCC thread too if there's something you're still unsure about! It's time to begin your Pokémon adventure!

Before you get started:
    ★ Read the info & guides found here!

★ You need a minimum of 10 posts before you can request your first Pokémon.

★ Be specific about the DPQ you want (regional variants, different forms, alphas, etc)! Staff will let you know if you'll need any items.

★ If you're applying for a Legendary Pokémon / Ultra Beast - always list the Pokémon you're using to obtain them.

Example #1: "I want Virizion, so I'll be using Bayleef, Simisage, & Bewear as requirements!"
    Example #2: "I want Ultra Beast Celesteela, so I'll be using Alolan Sandslash, Probopass, & Lugia to summon it!"

★ If you're applying for a Legendary Pokémon / Ultra Beast - always list the last 10 Pokémon you completed since your last Legendary.

Example #1: "I want Articuno, my last 10 Pokémon were Delcatty, Klink, Magby, Tropius, Empoleon, Mismagius, Whirlipede, GMax Machamp, Spoink, & Crobat."

★ If you're asking for a Type Medal, remember to post the DPQs that apply!

Example #1: "I'm ready for my Bronze Fairy Medal. These are my 5 Fairy Pokémon: Sylveon, Klefki, Slurpuff, Dedenne, & Shiinotic."
    Example #2: "I'm ready for my Silver Ice Medal. These are my 10 Ice Pokémon: Beartic, Mamoswine, Froslass, Dewgong, Mega Glalie, Lapras, Glaceon, Alolan Ninetales, Eiscue, & Weavile."

★ If you're asking for a Master Pokémon, remember to post the 10 Pokémon that apply!

Example #2: "I've completed another Master Challenge! Here's my 10 Pokémon: Porygon2, Mega Tyranitar, Miltank, Roserade, Zygarde, Woobat, Venomoth, Sawk, Dragonair, & Luxray."

★ When doing a Tag-Team Pokémon, make sure your partner posts a confirmation form too.

HAVE FUN!

Individual Form:
    Name:
    Pokémon:
    Fully Evolving:
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere:
    Own a Rainbow Stone:

Tag-Team Form:
    Name:
    Partner:
    Pokémon:
    Fully Evolving:
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere:
    Own a Rainbow Stone:

Last edited by Caite-chan; 07-01-2022 at 07:35 PM.
    Violet Poison Princess
    Every rose has its thorns. The Dreadqueen Rathian's thorns are barbs full of deadly venom, and they can scatter a purple cloud of suffocating death in any area she alights. She blooms proud and alone amidst her own desolation. Requires special permission to hunt.
    ​Threat Level (危険度): ★★★★★★

I'd like to claim a pokemon based on my posting bracket! Can I claim Skitty?

Name: Lychee
    Pokémon: Skitty
    Fully Evolving: ?
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: No

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I'd like to claim a pokemon based on my posting bracket! Can I claim Skitty?

Name: Lychee
    Pokémon: Skitty
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern
    Skitty @ 539
    Hatch @ 554
    Delcatty @ Level 100: 674
    Shiny: No

Welcome Trainer. You don't need to fully evolve your Pokemon but if you do this is where you let us know or if the Pokemon you're raising has a split evolution this is where you would let us know which one you'd want.

Feel free to start your Trainer Stats and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I'm joining!

Name: Voltaire Magneton
    Pokémon: Trapinch
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP