we'll never forget our yesterdays

Yo, this is how we be talkin'

Do you have an accent? What words do you think you pronounce differently from everyone else, and how do you pronounce them?

I live in the south (help), but I don't really have the accent everyone else has. Most people say "y'all" or "ain't", but I never say words like that.

By New York standards I have no accent, though I've been told by a few people they can hear just a slight tinge of an accent when I talk. In general though I'm pretty much accentless and the few people that hear something are barely able to tell.

I live in middle-Missouri, so I have a pretty standard accent. Like, you know the stereotypical TV reporter who talks very straight forward without much diction? That's how I speak. I have my quirks sometimes, but who doesn't?

I attempt to pronounce words as they are without any extra dialect, mainly just out of habit.

Plus, anyone I've really talked to outside of the state has never commented on me having any specific diction. You never really know, though. A couple quizzes I've taken have said that my diction is in pretty good accordance to where I live.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------