Theme for Pokemon World Championships Revealed!

It is time to head to London!
    As the countdown to the Pokemon World Championships is underway! The dust has settled on the final tournament for the Play! Pokemon 2020/2022 tournament season! It has been a long season due to the two year break caused by COVID pandemic. Though, it will finally end with the Pokemon World Championships in London, England on August 18th-21st.
    The greatest and best trainers of the world from Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG), Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield video game, Pokkén Tournament DX, Pokémon UNITE, and Pokémon GO will gather in London! All for the chance to be crowned the Pokemon World Champion!
    With that said, the theme for the World tournament has been announced. The Pokemon World Championship has always been the capstone event for the Play! Pokemon tournament series. Because of this, the tournament get a theme that draws inspiration from the location that it is being hosted in. For the 2022 World Championship, the class and elegance of the English rose will be on full display! Below are the images that you will see as part of the artwork for the 2022 Pokemon World Championships!
    Best of luck to those taking part in the Pokemon World Championships! Expect streaming details to be shared later when announced.
    The post Theme for Pokemon World Championships Revealed! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

Administrator

I know they won't, since I've been to a few events. I hope somehow I can get ahold of one of those Pikachu from the event. Too bad I'm gonna miss it this year. At least in person.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..