And trust me. These are fun podcasts!
We have another round of Listener Feedback. Loyal listeners like you have written in to tell us what you love about your favorite podcasts. So now we have gather all the responses and ready to share them with you, the loyal listener.
In our segment today, we will cover feedback from the hit popular podcasts I Chews You, Not a Scratch, Dunsparce and Drampa and P.U.C.L. Podcast.
It’s I Chews You!

Hello and welcome to I Chews You. The podcast about cooking and eating Pokemon. They have Jeremy Zeilik (the host of the show). And joining him as always is Ben Montoya (the friend of the show), Ian Davis (the Walter Cronkite of the show), and Evan Aubrey.
Each week they “pick a mon” that will be cooked. Each host submit a recipe that uses that feature Pokemon. At the end they vote on who has the best recipe. Though, there is always time for some La Croix Boix along the way.
With that said, how about we hear from Amy from Mistralton City, Unova.
Amy Says

Why do you listen to I Chews You?
Hilarious banter, good dynamic, going off tangent a lot.

What is your favorite moment from the podcast?
Cod Cast.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
No Comment

——————————————————————————-
That is true. The hosts do have a banter that is unrivaled. Always fun to listen to them talk and just have a great time.
Now, we have some feedback for Not a Scratch.
It’s Not a Scratch!

Hello and welcome everyone to Not a Scratch. The only podcast who believes that Scratch is an overpowered move. They have their host. Their PM, DM, your GM, Anirudh himself. And with him, he has somebody playing a Machop wearing a hat named Ralph is Mansour. And with him is a person playing Treecko who is always brooding is Muhammad.
With the roll of the dice, these role players are playing a tabletop game based on Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon. They are trying to save the world doing whatever it takes.
With that said, how about we hear from PureGlaceon from Treasure Town.
PureGlaceon Says

Why do you listen to Mystery Dungeons and Darkrais?
The story is amazing and the ayrrs are too. Also, the host is very involved with the community.

Kyle getting absolutely bodied by Ralph in the basement of that one house in the snow city.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
A written novelization of the podcast (already in the works) and its because it’s such a great story I’m sure people would love to read it.

To read a story that is based on a tabletop? Now that would be a great read.
Now, how about we hear some feedback for Dunsparce and Drampa.
It’s Dunsparce and Drampa!

Welcome to the Calyrex Game Corner’s Pokemon DnD campaign, Dunsparce & Drampa. Featuring Cindy, a young vagabond from the Hoenn with pyromaniac tenancies played by Melissa. Gimli, a stocky burly miner from Sinnoh who is looking for his lost son played by CJ. Elodie, an enthusiastic foodie and baker from Kalos played by Grace. And Schmidt, an enigmatic man from Johto with a duck played by Jacob. The campaign is run by Rich who is the game master.
The story takes places in a Hoenn that is 15 years in the future after the events of Ruby & Sapphire. Together each player will take on gyms while accomplishing their own goals. While running into NRG along the way.
With that said, how about we hear from Greta A. from Mauville City, Hoenn.
Greta A. Says

Why do you listen to Dunsparce and Drampa?
I love the storytelling and the rapport between players. It’s like a comedic mystery series.

Either when Souley evolved into Vulpix or when Cindy opened up all the recovered poke balls from TEAM NRG and an Onix crashed through the roof of her grandparents house. Or when Schmidt has Patricia dance. Or Pablo! Too many favorite moments to choose from.

I would give them funds to upgrade equipment because I know all the players are just using their home set ups and sometimes tech malfunctions.

Those are a lot of favorite moments. Well, we do not mind that at all because that means there are a lot of great moments to listen to. Or to look forward to!
Next we have some feedback from Cyan in Fortree City, Hoenn.
Cyan Says

Why do you listen to Dunsparce and Drampa?
Love DnD, love pokemon, love the cast’s real and in-game personalities. All around very enjoyable. :)

Haven’t gotten too far yet, but so far I’m loving the bit between Schmitt and Gimli where, although he has journeyed with him for quite a while, Schmitt still thinks Gimli is just a homeless dude following him around.

Some fanart if only I was good at art, because I consider it to be one of the best ways to show support non-monetarily due to the time, effort, and passion required. It also allows for a tangible gift (if done traditionally) which is always nice :)

You are completely right! A tangible gift is always great to get. Though, I do love your idea of giving them fan art. Best of luck in getting that done! Any art is good art!
Lastly, we have more feedback for the P.U.C.L. Podcast.
It’s PUCL Podcast

Welcome to the PUCL Podcast where you have Thatch taking the lead along with a wide array of cohosts. Each week you can hear a different voice sharing their love and knowledge on various topics. From TCG, video game, manga and everything in between. They cover it all!
The PUCL Podcast has been around for over 14 years with plenty of episodes to listen to. May you start at Episode 1 or Episode 500. You will not only discover a podcast but a community of friends to last you a lifetime.
This listener feedback comes from Kimberly C. from Circhester in the Galar Region.
Kimberly C. Says

Why do you listen to the P.U.C.L. Podcast?
Pokemon info and giveaways.

Quiz.

No comment

P.U.C.L. is known for their great information. I have certainly learn a thing or four from them.
We now have some feedback from James M. from Tapu Village, Alola.
James M. Says

Diversity of content and hosts. The quiz keeps my mind active also see.

Legends: Arceus announcement.

Thatch, my coursework as I am going into my final year of physics and he has a PhD.

Having Thatch as your tutor would be good. I am sure he can help you out a lot. Though, you can trust to have his diverse cast of cohosts to keep you entertained in your final year.
Now, we have some feedback from Andrew P. from Camphrier Town, Kalos.
Andrew P. Says

Thatch & Co create fantastic content and foster a welcoming and inclusive environment on their discord. The team of hosts make each episode feel like you are sitting down with them having a conversation with friends. Before I found the PUCL podcast, Pokémon was an isolated experience for me. Although I haven’t been able to participate very much in PUCLs events, I always feel like a welcome member of their community.

Game Corner and Trivia segments. It’s so fun to play along!

An administrative assistant to coordinate the hosts schedules, podcast budget, audio editing/production, episode content ideas, etc. for the most part, Thatch does it all himself (with help from co-hosts and community members) on top of having a full time job. Although it’s probably impractical, it would be awesome if someone could run admin for the podcast so that Thatch and Co could spend their time focused on content creation, streaming and the other fun things they enjoy doing!

Having so many cohosts around plus all the work of a podcast can be a lot. Though, hopefully Thatch as a system that works. If not then he certainly have a lot of friends to help him.
Also, it is fun to play along with the Trivia segments.
Lastly, we have some feedback from Mark in Blackthorn City, Johto.
Mark Says

Its great trivia, good hosts, and fun topics.

When people wrote in to roast Thatch for the 500th episode and ended up roasting Bo instead.

A proper recording studio and a transport machine.

A proper recording studio! Now that would be cool to see!
Thank you once again for all the feedback we got today. May you tune in next time to another segment of Listener Feedback here on Pokemon Crossroads.
The post Listener Feedback: Podcasts Full of Fun #PokemonPodcastMonth2022 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.