we'll never forget our yesterdays

look at my muscular bod!!

...with the silly title out of the way (it's the only relevant remotely funny thing I can think of!)....

What do you guys do to stay fit? Are you a person to really exercise a lot/stay healthy, or are you that kind of person that doesn't really pay much attention to their health?

I have a little (a lot) of extra baggage, but for some reason you can't really tell. I think it's all weight in my abdomen or something, because no one things I weigh more than 140 lbs. xD

I'm a sickly individual, I always feel sick. Haven't felt really 'healthy' for years. ;__;

I'm naturally skinny but I have been trying to work out in the gym more this time around. I also walk a lot, so hopefully that contributes. Still have low oxygen levels in my blood though, ugh.

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    I wouldn't say that I'm too out of shape, but I don't really have a model body either. I do my best to try and exercise, though! I have my nightly walks in which I speedwalk a good 3 or 4 laps around my hotel, so hopefully that helps!

I'm in the school Track and Field team so I'm kiiinda fit, I guess. I'm a bit out of shape currently, though, due to it being summer and all (at least where I live) and I don't get to train as much.
    URPG Stats|Author Profile|URPG Ranger|Shalour Gym Leader

..::learning through the downs; living for the ups::..

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I am in a healthy weight range. I used to be overweight until I was about 15-16. I dropped about 10kgs in a few, months without even trying. People kept telling me I had lost weight, especially my stepmum. Didn't believe it until I found an old photo of myself.