Though…You do not put cards facedown in the Pokemon TCG.
Welcome to the last of the Listener Feedback This is part of our Pokemon Podcast Month celebration. Loyal listeners like you have written in to tell us what you love about your favorite podcasts. So now we have gather all the responses and ready to share them with you, the loyal listener.
In our segment today, we will cover feedback from the hit popular podcasts, FlowTKast, Lake of Rage, and P.U.CL. Podcast.
It’s FlowTKast!

Wass up guys! Welcome to the FlowTKast! A TCG podcast run by two veterans from the armed forces with cool attitude. You have Stephan and Scott hitting up tournaments while helping so many others get better with their podcast. Either way, they are pscythe to be on the microphones.
This listener feedback comes from Kenny C. from Mauville City in the Hoenn Region.
Kenny C. Says

Why do you listen to the FlowTKast?
Been listening ever since episode 1. Just love the energy they give.

What is your favorite moment from the podcast?
When I was shouted out on the podcast from Mark.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
A drink for making 100+ episode, cheers!

——————————————————————————-
Cheers to one hundred episodes! Well deserved! I know they were excited for that.
Now, let us hear some feedback for the Lake of Rage podcast.
It’s Lake of Rage!

Yo and welcome to the Lake of Rage! A Pokemon Trading Card Podcast! You have your host, as always, Kevin AKA Mellow Underscore Magikarp! Always joined by special temporary guest hosts! Each week you get something to add to your deck in the Pokemon TCG from rants to tips!
This listener feedback comes from Nikhil from Mahogany Town in the Johto Region.
Nikhil Says

Why do you listen to the Lake of Rage?
Besides managing it, I think it’s a perfect balance of casual and competitive insight.

All the jokes Mellow makes.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
A sponsor.

A sponsor would be great. From getting new recording equipment or helping a TCG player get new cards.
Now, let us take a look at more feedback for the P.U.C.L. Podcast!
It’s PUCL Podcast!

Welcome to the PUCL Podcast where you have Thatch taking the lead along with a wide array of cohosts. Each week you can hear a different voice sharing their love and knowledge on various topics. From TCG, video game, manga and everything in between. They cover it all!
The PUCL Podcast has been around for over 14 years with plenty of episodes to listen to. May you start at Episode 1 or Episode 500. You will not only discover a podcast but a community of friends to last you a lifetime.
This listener feedback comes from Willie Y. from Ambrette Town in the Kalos Region.
Willie Y. Says

Why do you listen to the P.U.C.L. Podcast?
It helps me pass the time on walks and long drives. They are incredibly entertaining, welcoming and informative. I love their enthusiasm for Pokemon and they really make me love Pokemon even more.

I love all their trivia sections of the podcasts. It’s always a fun test of my own Pokemon knowledge and I learn a lot of new things.

I’d give them a Tauros plushie because one of their major “inside jokes” are their sponsor Green Tauros.

Will that Tauros plushie be green? Only because it will go with the joke.
Now, we have some feedback from Nathan from Accumula Town in the Unova Region.
Nathan Says

Because I am a Pokemon nerd.

When they do trivia.

No comment

If you are a Pokemon nerd then this is the podcast for you.
Let us hear from Retro from Lavender Town in the Kanto Region.
Retro Says

Because the people are fun and show more genuine heart than the other Pokemon podcasts do. These people WANT to be here and have fun doing it.

The PokeQuiz. It’s fun to follow along and try to answer the questions myself. I also like the Mailbag. Its really special when they read your email on the show!

More listeners. Its severely underrated, with a stellar community.

The PokeQuiz once again strikes! It seems like this segment is a hit!
We are now going to hear from Doc Kinne from Santalune City in the Kalos Region.
Doc Kinne Says

PUCL successfully threads that fine line between conversation and staying on topic, which is critical.

The news section. Maybe it sounds boring, but it’s not. Their insights can be very worth it.

Right now? A better website! Their current website still has placeholder text on it.

I haven’t visited their website recently though…I am sure it would be nice if it was regularly updated.
How about we hear from Mac from Verdanturf Town, Hoenn to hear why they love P.U.C.L. Podcast.
Mac Says

It’s the one I grew up with listening to.

The time Thatch mistook the word Pigeon as a Pokemon name.

A Shiny Gyarados. Judging by their Youtube video where they find one in the wild they seem to be huge fans of Gyarados.

You have grown up with this podcast? That is amazing.
Our last bit of feedback comes from William L. from Stow-On-Side in the Galar Region.
Mac Says

To catch up on Pokemon news.

Their opinion on things.

Pokemon cards. I’d be interested in hearing their opinions.

You may get plenty of TCG opinions soon if Thatch gets bit by the TCG bug. And it sounds like he has.
Thank you once again for all the feedback we got today. May you tune in next time to another segment of Listener Feedback here on Pokemon Crossroads.
The post Listener Feedback: Laying Down a Face Down! #PokemonPodcastMonth2022 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.