With all that comes with it!
Welcome to another addition of Listener Feedback This is part of our Pokemon Podcast Month celebration. Loyal listeners like you have written in to tell us what you love about your favorite podcasts. So now we have gather all the responses and ready to share them with you, the loyal listener.
In our segment today, we will cover feedback from the hit popular podcasts The Roaring Trainers and P.U.CL. Podcast.
It’s The Roaring Trainers!

Hello everyone and welcome to a Listener Feedback for The Roaring Trainers. Kanto in the Jazz Age! There is the DM for every evening, Adam! And of course there are the players. Going first today is Lindsey who plays Livinia. There is also Robin who plays Stella.
Together xxx and xxx are trying to find their place in the Jazz Age of Kanto. From battling gym badges and catching friends. Though, Red Rocket is out there causing mischief with some sort of mysterious purple mist and opening portals to dimensions unknown. Still, that is just normal stuff that you can expect from Kanto around this time period.
This listener feedback comes from Khail from Cerulean City in the Kanto Region.
Khail Says

Why do you listen to the The Roaring Trainers?
The cast is so uplifting, positive and a genuine joy to experience.

What is your favorite moment from the podcast?
How frequently funny, comical things happen to Geovanni.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
An animated series because with their passion and creativity it’d be absolutely entertaining.

——————————————————————————-
An animated series based on a podcast. Now that is an idea that hasn’t happen yet!
Now, we are going to take some feedback from the fans of the P.U.C.L. Podcast.
It’s PUCL Podcast!

Welcome to the PUCL Podcast where you have Thatch taking the lead along with a wide array of cohosts. Each week you can hear a different voice sharing their love and knowledge on various topics. From TCG, video game, manga and everything in between. They cover it all!
The PUCL Podcast has been around for over 14 years with plenty of episodes to listen to. May you start at Episode 1 or Episode 500. You will not only discover a podcast but a community of friends to last you a lifetime.
This listener feedback comes from Ryan from Goldenrod City in the Johto Region.
Ryan Says

Why do you listen to the P.U.C.L. Podcast?
The topic each episode.

The topic.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
A firm handshake.

Ryan from Goldenrod City, Johto sure does love the topic of the episode.
How about we hear from Liliana S. from Lavaridge Town, Hoenn on why they love P.U.C.L. Podcast.
Liliana S. Says

It’s fun to listen to and it can get serious but not in an excessive way.

Pokémon of the week, it has tons of useful information.

Some token of recognition for all the hard work they put into making the podcast. For me it’s a great way to de-stress from work and life in general.

Somebody likes the Pokemon of the Week? That is a nice thing to hear.
Let hear from Tyson from Nacrene City in the Unova Region.
Tyson Says

First Pokémon podcast I started listening to and haven’t stop since. Keep me up to date on everything Pokémon. Love the host chemistry and I’m always in a better mood after listening to each episode every week.

Trivia!!

I’d give everyone a 20$ Gift card to the teepublic store just for the hard work and their Knowledge of Pokémon.

A twenty dollar gift card! That is quite a gift.
We are now going to hear from James from Iki Town, Alola.
James Says

I listen for the variety of hosts as well as the interesting topics and trivia each episode holds.

Personally I enjoy all the trivia moments as it lets me learn a little about Pokemon stats as well as moves and such.

Not too sure, maybe an official Green Tauros badge in a new game or even a nod to the podcast from Nintendo on either their website or once more within an official game.

A nod as in a reference in a game? Now that is when you know you have made it big. Maybe Scarlet & Violet will finally be their time!
Our last bit of Listener Feedback for today comes from Christian in Wedgehurst, Galar.
Christian Says

Wholesome and informational vibes.

When Professor Snag started reading the rules for the Trivia segment over others.

More popularity.

Popular. Just want to be pop-u-lar!
Thank you once again for all the feedback we got today. May you tune in next time to another segment of Listener Feedback here on Pokemon Crossroads.
The post Listener Feedback: Roaring with Fun! #PokemonPodcastMonth2022 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.