August is right around the corner and we are bugging out over these events!
That’s because lots of great events are taking place. We are celebrating the end of the Season of GO, as well as The Pokémon World Championships. There is also the return of the Bug Out Event, GO Fest Sapporo, and of course Pokémon GO Fest 2022: Finale. Let’s take a look at what to expect this month so you can plan it out around your already busy life.
Upcoming Events

Pokemon GO Fest Sapporo is taking place from Friday, August 5th, to Sunday, August 7th. This in-person event is for ticket holders visiting Sapporo, Japan. But do not worry there will still be a Global Challenge to complete which will lead to a new Ultra Unlock. This will all culminate in The Pokémon GO Fest 2022: Finale on August 27th.
Bug Out! returns from August 10th to August 16th and this time you will have a choice to make. Do you prefer creepy crawly insects, or cute and cuddly bugs? Which on will you choose and how will it shape the event?
2022 Pokémon World Championships Event is taking place from August 18th, 2022, to August 23rd to coincide with the real life Pokémon World Championships. This is the first time Pokemon GO will take centre stage at the event so this is the perfect way to celebrate.
Which of these events are you most excited for? I’m a Bug-Type fan personally so I’m excited to seen what kind of choices there will be during the Bug Out Event. I still don’t know which one I’m drawn to at the moment. Be sure to check back with PXR real soon, as I will be going over new Raid Bosses for this upcoming month and more.
See you around, Genesect!
The post August Updates And The Season Of GO Wrap UP appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.