With all that comes with it!
Welcome to another addition of Listener Feedback This is part of our Pokemon Podcast Month celebration. Loyal listeners like you have written in to tell us what you love about your favorite podcasts. So now we have gather all the responses and ready to share them with you, the loyal listener.
In our segment today, we will cover feedback from the hit popular podcasts P.U.CL. Podcast and EXP Share.
It’s PUCL Podcast!

Welcome to the PUCL Podcast where you have Thatch taking the lead along with a wide array of cohosts. Each week you can hear a different voice sharing their love and knowledge on various topics. From TCG, video game, manga and everything in between. They cover it all!
The PUCL Podcast has been around for over 14 years with plenty of episodes to listen to. May you start at Episode 1 or Episode 500. You will not only discover a podcast but a community of friends to last you a lifetime.
This listener feedback comes from Sean from Violet City in the Johto Region.
Sean Says

Why do you listen to the P.U.C.L. Podcast?
It’s fun.

What is your favorite moment from the podcast?
The main topic and news.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
Real Pokémon friends.

——————————————————————————-
I am sure that Thatch and the council has plenty of real Pokemon. Everybody who listens to their podcast.
Our next piece of listener feedback comes from Matt from Wedgehurst in the Galar Region.
Matt Says

I find it informative, fun, and well-structured.

I don’t have one favourite but I do love Episode 505. The whole topic section just felt like a bunch of friends having an off-the-cuff discussion about their favourite game. That stands out to me.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
Money. If I was better off financially, I’d love to increase my Patreon tier and offer more to the podcast. The quality and dedication shown by the staff is deserving of financial investment.

I am sure that Thatch appreciates more of your monetary support. Though, he is also happy enough with what you can give. Keep on listening!
Next, we have a piece of feedback from Nintenjones from Lilycove City in the Hoenn Region.
Nintenjones Says

Because they are very entertaining and I love Pokemon.

When they came back from Mexico after being attacked by Polar Bears.

A written letter.

I too liked it when they came back from Mexico after being attacked by polar bears. Also, I hope you do give them that letter one day.
We now have some feedback from Zeb from Anville Town in the Unova Region.
Zeb Says

It’s iconic and I have been a fan for over 10 years.

I love the poke of the episode every week and the mailbag is always a great segment.

I would give some cookies because they are good.

Cookies are pretty good. Nobody hates cookies.
Our next piece of feedback comes from Adrian from Cherrygrove City in the Johto Region.
Adrian Says

Entertainment and News.

Their PokeQuiz.

High fives for all of the hard work that goes on, knowing the hosts don’t do it for money

High fives for all! Everything that they give goes back to the community!
Now, how about we look at some feedback for EXP Share podcast!
It’s EXP. Share!

Hello, welcome to EXP. Share. It’s a Pokemon Podcast! Staring Tanner and he is joined by his co-host Josh. Together they are a Pokemon Podcast that play each Pokemon game. Week by week. Gym by gym.
Together these podcasters have been to Kanto all the way to Kalos. Playing all the Pokemon games and unfortunately seen both good and bad. Especially the furry part that isn’t all for kids. Overall, you can expect a good time.
Now, let us take in our first piece of listener feedback from Chris A. from Cinnabar Island, Kanto.
Chris A. Says

Why do you listen to the EXP. Share?
Love the hosts, love playing weekly with them.

When guest Drew Scheid pointed out Growlithe was a dog.

Even more rules and restrictions on how to play because it’s genuinely hilarious to listen to them cripple their play style.

I think they would love adding more rules. The Kingslocke wasn’t enough.
Now, we are going to Ben S. from Shalour City in the Kalos Region.
Ben S. Says

The hosts are incredibly entertaining and the dynamic they have, along with the topic, is perfect.

My favorite part is when they are describing their own parts of the journey, and one is wildly more successful than the other. And also the sweeties and barfs, of course.

I would give them figurines of Octillary and Gogoat, respectively because that’s some of their favorite Pokémon.

Gogoat has gotten plenty of love this season. Love to see it. Also, it is fun to play along.
Our next piece of listener feedback comes from Alex D. from Turffield in the Galar region.
Alex D. Says

Josh and Tanner have created a community-driven play through filled with such well-cultivated humor. They are passionate each week and out so much time and effort into it — definitely a labor of love for the fans. They have such a good groove and dynamic that it makes every episode unique while also feeling like a warm hug. Josh and Tanner got me through the worst of the pandemic and I know they will continue to do so through rough times.

The constant debates of which Pokémon are sweeties or barfies. Tanner’s irate rants about certain Pokémon are iconic.

I would give Josh a pewter Dragonite and Tanner a painting of hybrid Jar Jar Binks / Sceptile — to add to their collections with a Pokémon twist.

Jar Jar Binks is the third hidden character that is part of the EXP Share team.
Now, our last piece of feedback comes from Elfangor567 from Nimbasa City in the Unova Region.
Elfangor567 Says

The humour is spot on and the two hosts play off one another really well.

Tanner checking the FurAffinity page for Whitney.

Some of the old guidebooks. I think they’d like them as a relic of the past.

Tanner and Josh would love to look at those old guidebooks. That would make a fun episode.
Thank you once again for all the feedback we got today. May you tune in next time to another segment of Listener Feedback here on Pokemon Crossroads.
The post Listener Feedback: EXP the P.U.C.L.! #PokemonPodcastMonth2022 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.