And it has plenty of moves to use!
Welcome to another addition of Listener Feedback This is part of our Pokemon Podcast Month celebration. Loyal listeners like you have written in to tell us what you love about your favorite podcasts. So now we have gather all the responses and ready to share them with you, the loyal listener.
In our segment today, we will cover feedback from the hit popular podcasts A Wild Podcast Has Appeared, Luke Loves Pokemon and P.U.C.L. Podcast.
It’s A Wild Podcast Has Appeared!

And welcome to A Wild Podcast Has Appeared, the official Pokemon podcast for Comicbook.com! This is a show all about Pokemon! It covers pretty much Pokemon everything. Though, sometimes not Pokemon stuff. It all depends on what is happening in Pokemon.
You have Jim Viscardi who leads the show. There is Christian Hoffer who will give you a Pokemon Fact of the Week that will make you question the Pokemon world and existence. Last, there is Megan Peters who will let you know about the Pokemon anime and how much she loves Vaporeon.
This listener feedback comes from Gio from Mauville City in the Hoenn Region.
Gio Says

Why do you listen to A Wild Podcast Has Appeared?
It is The Best podcast.

What is your favorite moment from the podcast?
Every PokeDex segment.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
I don’t know.

——————————————————————————-
The Pokemon Fact of the Week is quite a listen. Really just makes you want to read the PokeDex on your own. If you are brave enough.
Now, let us hear some feedback for Luke Loves Pokemon.
It’s Luke Loves Pokemon!

This is Luke Summerhayes and Luke Loves Pokemon.
And he hosts a weekly podcast talking about what he loves about each and every Pokemon. May it be the history behind the Pokemon, the design or the in/out game lore about the Pokemon. You can expect to hear from Luke every Tuesday to talk about a Pokemon in a short episode. The perfect way to start your day. No matter how busy you are.
With that said, how about we hear from Daniel M. from Hammerlocke, Galar.
Daniel M. Says

Why do you listen to the Luke Loves Pokemon?
Luke really does love Pokémon and it shows with his in-depth research and passionate stories about each and every Pokemon.

A lot of the special episodes are fun, in particular I enjoyed the Christmas Number one where he ranked the TV show theme tunes.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
A more reliable streaming setup for when he’s on Twitch.

That is true. When Luke says he loves Pokemon. He really means it. You can certainly hear it in every episode.
Now, how about we hear some feedback for P.U.C.L. Podcast.
It’s PUCL Podcast!

Welcome to the PUCL Podcast where you have Thatch taking the lead along with a wide array of cohosts. Each week you can hear a different voice sharing their love and knowledge on various topics. From TCG, video game, manga and everything in between. They cover it all!
The PUCL Podcast has been around for over 14 years with plenty of episodes to listen to. May you start at Episode 1 or Episode 500. You will not only discover a podcast but a community of friends to last you a lifetime.
This listener feedback comes from Jacob from Azalea Town in the Johto Region.
Jacob Says

Why do you listen to the P.U.C.L. Podcast?
Me and the host, Thatch, have the same views background and ideas on Pokemon.

When the mailbag triggers the hosts and it devolves into chaos.

A legal Lugia from Pokémon Ruby. XD and Colosseum weren’t that difficult and I don’t get the complaints.

It is pretty fun to hear the hosts go on a tangent due to one random comment in the mailbag. So you are right there.
Now, we are going to hear from Justin S. from Viridian City, Kanto.
Justin S. Says

Great hosts and segments. Keeps me up to date on all things Pokémon. It’s also a great length for commuting.

The PokeQuiz’s.

Green Taurus plushie.

Who wouldn’t buy a Green Taurus plushie?
We are now going to hear from DizzyD614 from Black City in the Unova Region.
DizzyD614 Says

Best for news and sticks to only Pokémon. Helps with my fandom and love the quiz questions every week.

Favorite moment is the quiz every week. Topics are always great too. Really like the nostalgic ones (gen 4 and lower). Every week is a good one.

Enough funding to make a jeopardy style game with the buzzers the big board and everything.

PokeQuiz with buzzers and a board? That would be really fun to watch and hear.
We are now going to hear from Ben J. from White Forest in the Unova Region.
Ben J. Says

Its great to listen too with a good set of hosts and content.

When they try to justify best and worst of type Pokemon, they mostly agree but it’s interesting that some people have views of ‘weak’ Pokemon that love them despite they wouldn’t use them.

Mega Evolutions.

I bet they would love Mega Evolutions to come back.
Lastly, this piece of feedback comes from Trev. Just Trev from just Snowpoint City, Sinnoh.
Trev. Just Trev Says

Because no matter what aspect of Pokemon you enjoy, PUCL has a place for you. Wither you,re a fanatic like me or just someone who pops in every new generation, PUCL is where you want to go be.

PUCL is all encompassing love of Pokemon to me, I can’t narrow (to) one moment. The greatest moments are when community submissions are included such as getting your trivia questions asked during the Trivia section or your emails read and discussed on the podcast.

Nice bottles of wine.

It is pretty amazing how the community keep on submitting new trivia questions. It really does make it feel as if the community is contributing to making the podcast fun.
Thank you once again for all the feedback we got today. May you tune in next time to another segment of Listener Feedback here on Pokemon Crossroads.
The post Listener Feedback: A Wild Podcast is Here! #PokemonPodcastMonth2022 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.