The final one.
Welcome to the last of the Listener Feedback This is part of our Pokemon Podcast Month celebration. Loyal listeners like you have written in to tell us what you love about your favorite podcasts. So now we have gather all the responses and ready to share them with you, the loyal listener.
In our segment today, we will cover feedback from the hit popular podcasts P.U.CL. Podcast.
It’s PUCL Podcast!

Welcome to the PUCL Podcast where you have Thatch taking the lead along with a wide array of cohosts. Each week you can hear a different voice sharing their love and knowledge on various topics. From TCG, video game, manga and everything in between. They cover it all!
The PUCL Podcast has been around for over 14 years with plenty of episodes to listen to. May you start at Episode 1 or Episode 500. You will not only discover a podcast but a community of friends to last you a lifetime.
This listener feedback comes from Brian T. from Pallet Town in the Kanto Region.
Brian T. Says

Why do you listen to the P.U.C.L. Podcast?
They are entertaining and knowledgeable about the Pokémon franchise, they also obviously good friends out outside the podcasts which is seen from how they all can talk freely back and forth now matter who’s on the pod, the host Thatch has obviously grown from when he started it and has almost perfected podcasting and has the segments down and transitions well and knows when to steer a convo one way or another.

What is your favorite moment from the podcast?
I don’t have one moment but I do love all the shows after a release of a big game and getting to hear other so passionate about it as me is so cool.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
They may never want this but they deserve a bigger platform I feel like they could really scale the PUCL brand so high if they had a social media person or team behind the main account and would clip stuff for there social platforms and I think they would do numbers so yea I’d give them a social media team.

——————————————————————————-
P.U.C.L. Podcast would be pretty awesome with a social media team. Though, I think they are fine with how they are.
Now we are going to hear from Dylan from Goldenrod City in the Johto Region.
Dylan Says

PUCL is a tight knit community with a fun and funny podcast. More than just hearing the news, PUCL feels like chatting over lunch with my nerdy friends.

Anytime Thatch accidentally says “Back in Gen 4” and the co-hosts get to pick on him for it.

What is one thing that you would give to the podcast(s) if you could give them something? Why?
High quality mic/recording setup for ~all~ of the co-hosts.

Well…Back in Gen 4 was when Thatch made the podcast.
Let us hear from Mike from Vaniville Town in the Kalos Region.
Mike Says

I like the format, the hosts, the community. It’s just a fun listen.

Trivia challenges.

I’m not sure what this question really is asking. If I could have something additional, it would definitely be the in person meet ups the PUCL community used to do before the pandemic.

Like…PUCLcon? That would be nice. Though that all depends on Thatch.
We now have a few words from Logan from Po Town in the Alola Region.
Logan Says

Interesting segments, fun conversation, and hosts interaction with community.

Every intro when Thatch says that “they” came up with their name, and episodes without him every cohost specifically says Thatch came up with it.

A beer? Who doesn’t like getting beer for doing a good job?

They have surely done a good job with this podcast. So it will be well deserved.
Our next piece of feedback comes from Hunter H. from Lentimas Town in the Unova Region.
Hunter H. Says

For Pokémon news and Pokémon quiz.

The time Thatch’s dog chewed the Ethernet cord.

A hearty high five.

Another well deserved high five!
We will now hear from Maxim G. from Littleroot Town, Hoenn.
Maxim G. Says

Cause they cast is good and fun news.

PokeQuiz.

My thumb up of appreciation

Our last piece of fan feedback for this year’s Pokemon Podcast Month comes from Dr. Pita from Ever Grande City in the Hoenn Region.
Dr. Pita Says

It is really funny, talks about ever part of Pokemon (anime, TCG, VGect), and you can watch it without becoming bored.

When the cohosts start arguing about something that not related at all for like 15 minutes.

Popularity, they deserve it for being the longest running Pokemon podcast and reliably posting weekly. While maintaining the fact that every episode is enjoyable.

And isn’t that what everybody wants. Well. Maybe not everybody but we do wish that for the things and people we love.
And that is it. Pokemon Podcast Month is now at an end. Once again, I would like to thank everybody who help make this month possible. From the hard working podcasters who make these amazing labors of love. Also, we can’t forget about all the amazing fans who made this segement possible. Without your love and appreciation, these podcasts just wouldn’t be the same.
So, I say this one more time. Thank you once again for all the feedback we got today. Hopefully you will tune in next year to another segment of Listener Feedback here on Pokemon Crossroads.
The post Listener Feedback: And Then It Was P.U.C.L #PokemonPodcastMonth2022 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.