Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    NEW Remake finally done!!!!!

So as usual I'll post the original in the spoilers at the bottom. First to understand this issue you have to go back to when I was an Admin here and we brought back that nightmare WAR. During WAR, stuff went poorly and the fighting made me quit working on it. I put so much damn work into the setup! During this time I had a mental breakdown in my life because of the loss of someone close. After that, I fell into a deep depression and I stopped everything here, I stopped working on GB and I burned my bridge with Harry and stepped down as an Admin ( which was very hard as I worked so hard to get there), I put GCEA on pause, I even had a fall out Xanthe (totally my fault). I took time off really only chatting with Jacob and Sarah trying to figure out what had gone wrong. I don't think I told anyone this mostly because at the time a lot of you were young. Still, in high school and college, I was already a grown a** man at that point. My GF and I at the time lost a baby and it destroyed me. My anxiety went crazy. I was having trouble just dealing with work, let alone my dead relationship. It's still a little hard to say but it's been many years and anyone who read to this point is someone I respect enough, to be honest about. I'm not using what happened as en excuse my behavior at the time was terrible and rash. However, looking back with some perspective I see that I was just a person in pain who couldn't say it out loud.

So jump forward. With some encouragement to bring this comic back from the dead I did issue 11 (season 2) In this issue my intent was to change up the style. My rival Blastoyse was already gone from the forum and I wanted to make a faster more silly comic. In that vain, the new edition of this comic will be changing things up a little to. The new comic will be more of an ongoing story. Thanks for listening!

If you couldn't get through what I imagine is a ton of bad grammar. This remake is a continuation of the story where Gible is fired by Suicune !

#11 Gible Gate Begins! (Remake)
    Spoiler:

#11 New Season Part
    Spoiler:

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Neo Emolga @Suicune's Fire @Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike
    Man I always love seeing more of these! I wasn't here to officially see or take part in all the craziness that was WAR. I remember it happening, but I could never take part really. Definitely love all the characters you bring into these. The ending to the comic was fun too! Always get a laugh from the characters and the overall world you bring to life with these dude. Thanks for creating these and sharing!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Working on the new issue. Should be ready next week :)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Hey PXR friends its that time of the season for some gible bites issues. Im still working on remakes so as always I posted the original at the bottom. The concept of the original was kept pretty close but the themes of insecurity are being moved to another issue. Instead this issue focuses on the on going story of gible trying to find a place, post job.

GB #12 (Quack means two things) Remake
    Spoiler:

Original

#12 Quack has two meanings!
    Spoiler:

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Neo Emolga @Suicune's Fire @Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

5. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Holy heck, this one was pretty dang funny! XD The cameos of Peanuts characters is pretty dang hilarious, you draw them really well!

That's also an awesome idea for an Ampharos lamp, someone needs to Etsy that thing and make it a reality. And I noticed that "hang in there baby" poster actually changes. I love these funny and easily lovable Easter eggs you put into these. :3

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Awwww love to see the improvement on this! Great work as always Max!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Ah man I love these. Also love seeing the Jirachi there too. xD

You always bring such great character to all the Pokemon you place in these. Great job on these dude!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Holy heck, this one was pretty dang funny! XD The cameos of Peanuts characters is pretty dang hilarious, you draw them really well!

That's also an awesome idea for an Ampharos lamp, someone needs to Etsy that thing and make it a reality. And I noticed that "hang in there baby" poster actually changes. I love these funny and easily lovable Easter eggs you put into these. :3
    Thanks ! I try my best with Charlie Brown characters its crazy how simple they are but difficult to replicate. If I made things I would definitely design that lamp as well. Id send you a copy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Awwww love to see the improvement on this! Great work as always Max!
    Thanks, friend. for a little while, it will mostly be remakes until I update these. I hope you enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Ah man I love these. Also love seeing the Jirachi there too. xD

You always bring such great character to all the Pokemon you place in these. Great job on these dude!
    I added Jirachi because that character does play a funny side roll later one. Since I'm working on remakes Im trying to tie together some of the new stuff and the old stuff :) Thanks again for the kind words

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

10. This post has been liked by:

New Remake day!! So this one is almost a shot for shot. It stays pretty close to the original. With this second season, I wanted to mix up the format more and I really enjoyed the creative energy I used to tell these little side jokes. Hope you all enjoy !

#13 Combee O's attract bears! Remake
    Spoiler:

#13 Combee O's taste grrrreat! Original
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

12. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Dang, that side effect seems to be pretty unbearable!

Another great fun remake, nice work and congrats on all that awesome improvement!

14. This post has been liked by:

Brand spanking new comic alert! So this issue will change the official count of the comics from this point but that's okay. I will be inserting other new issues in this season 2 block.

Gible Bites #14 (Gible vs The Dex)(Instagram number 14)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic