Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Great remake! Definitely shows how much you've improved and I love the humor style you have to these. :3

And gotta love those Emolga appearances as well. :3

Administrator

Gotta say I love seeing the comparison. Showing how it was versus how they look and are written now. Shows how much you've improved over the years! Always such a great seeing these characters too!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Wow that's quite the change but definitely an improvement!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

GB is coming back ! working on the next couple of issues :) Seeya soon

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

5. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Man, that's adorable as heck. xD I like the M&Ms used as infinity stones!

Hope you enjoy a fun and awesome Halloween!

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Man, that's adorable as heck. xD I like the M&Ms used as infinity stones!

Hope you enjoy a fun and awesome Halloween!
    When I was doing coco emolga I knew you'd enjoy. It so cute. Happy Halloween!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ahahaha this is too cute! Nice work!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

10. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Aw man these are both adorable and awesome! You always find some ways to bring out a super creative side to bring life to these characters. Awesome job dude! Can't wait to see more from these!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

NEW Remake finally done!!!!!

So as usual I'll post the original in the spoilers at the bottom. First to understand this issue you have to go back to when I was an Admin here and we brought back that nightmare WAR. During WAR, stuff went poorly and the fighting made me quit working on it. I put so much damn work into the setup! During this time I had a mental breakdown in my life because of the loss of someone close. After that, I fell into a deep depression and I stopped everything here, I stopped working on GB and I burned my bridge with Harry and stepped down as an Admin ( which was very hard as I worked so hard to get there), I put GCEA on pause, I even had a fall out Xanthe (totally my fault). I took time off really only chatting with Jacob and Sarah trying to figure out what had gone wrong. I don't think I told anyone this mostly because at the time a lot of you were young. Still, in high school and college, I was already a grown a** man at that point. My GF and I at the time lost a baby and it destroyed me. My anxiety went crazy. I was having trouble just dealing with work, let alone my dead relationship. It's still a little hard to say but it's been many years and anyone who read to this point is someone I respect enough, to be honest about. I'm not using what happened as en excuse my behavior at the time was terrible and rash. However, looking back with some perspective I see that I was just a person in pain who couldn't say it out loud.

So jump forward. With some encouragement to bring this comic back from the dead I did issue 11 (season 2) In this issue my intent was to change up the style. My rival Blastoyse was already gone from the forum and I wanted to make a faster more silly comic. In that vain, the new edition of this comic will be changing things up a little to. The new comic will be more of an ongoing story. Thanks for listening!

If you couldn't get through what I imagine is a ton of bad grammar. This remake is a continuation of the story where Gible is fired by Suicune !

#11 Gible Gate Begins! (Remake)
    Spoiler:

#11 New Season Part
    Spoiler:

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Neo Emolga @Suicune's Fire @Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

13. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

(Chakra and I are being silly, so don't mind our crazy getups and name changes xP)

Another awesome remake! Yeah, WAR was made with the best of intentions, but it's true that it had its ups and downs. I like to think it had more positives than negatives overall, but to each their own. Either way, it's a thing of the past and it probably isn't coming back anyway.

The ending of this comic is really cute and funny, though! The stuff in the background is funny to look at, also. Like "don't let the Pidove drive the bus." I don't know what it is, but that's hilarious. xD

I also whole-heartedly welcome the additional Emolga appearances. That always makes me smile. :3

15. This post has been liked by: