Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Stalkers Duskwoken Season 1 Activity Check and Roll Call

@C0L0R3D @Chakramaster @ARandomTool @EmeraldSky @sammy0295 @Scytherwolf @Noblejanobii @Lychee @DayBreak

Seeing as how we’re back after a long forum outage, I’m not sure exactly how many people are left active in this season of Stalkers and if we have enough to keep going. I know I’ve lost a number of people along the way and I think this forum outage probably caused more people to drop off. As a result, I want to check to see if people are still interested in keeping this going or if we’d rather close the book on this due to this having gone on for quite a long time and after losing people. I’m fine either way.

Truth is there’s really not too much more to do and you guys are incredibly close to having at least some resources to eliminate some of the Stalkers. And overall, you guys are definitely in the last and 4th quarter when it comes to how much stuff remains. So if people want to keep going (I’m hoping for at least three people still on board to wrap this up), there’s a few things I’d update.

If we want to keep going…

• For all remaining players, all abilities become unlocked. So everyone would have Diplomacy, Security, and Repair to use. As a small hint, there’s no where else where Diplomacy is required (unless you just want more nice interviews).
    • I’m going to drop the puzzles as a requirement. Simply having the ability (Repair, Security, Diplomacy) is enough to get to the next step of the process. I’ll still present the puzzles and you’re totally free to do them for fun on the side if you’d like, but you don’t need to and I don't want the harder ones to feel like a discouraging dead end. I think there’s a bunch of them that are pretty tough and they were made in mind of having a full set of players and someone among the group feeling ambitious enough to do them.
    • I’m also open to suggestions and recommendations to make things easier and or faster.

So let me know what you’d like to do and hey, whether we keep going or not, I definitely thank everyone for joining and I hope you’ve been enjoying it. :3

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Ah fluff, I honestly forgot about the dooping thing in general! Silly old me with my equally silly head.

I’d be willing to push this last quarter through if we can gather some other friends back, without a doubt at that!

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    Ah fluff, I honestly forgot about the dooping thing in general! Silly old me with my equally silly head.

I’d be willing to push this last quarter through if we can gather some other friends back, without a doubt at that!
    Yeah, preferably I'm hoping a few people make a comeback mainly to just push through this last bit. I think very soon a lot of the last pieces will fall into place and the Stalkers will be dropping like flies quickly.

To anyone that feels lost, feels like they fell too far behind and have too much to catch up on, or if you feel you don't know what to do, just search places that haven't been searched yet. This is BIG and doesn't require knowledge about what has happened in previous posts, the last remaining pieces are mainly in spots that just haven't been investigated yet. From there on in, it's just a matter of using those last bits in the spots where there's a locked door or barrier.

I'd be good to keep going. Sides, I've had the tab with the forum section open in my browser for god knows how long. Months at the very least. I'm willing to see this through to the end.

Also I was wondering what the heck happened there and whether or not the site just hated me in particular.

Administrator

I'm good to keep going if we got the team for it. It may not help much, but just continuing to search areas that haven't been searched yet will help lead us to the end soon enough.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I'm keen to keep playing!
    I love strings being tied up, yanno?
    I basically check in every week just in case (I know I've missed a few but I'll blame timezones and COVID lol)
    I'm definitely still gonna do the puzzles if you post the links to them-- will this skills unlock work retrospectively (ie. Will all our broken items be repaired and the one diplomacy requiring old lady now decide to talk?)

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'm definitely willing to keep going! There were times I was forgetful but I think I'm getting better with keeping up with it!

Senior Administrator

Ok, thanks guys for confirming that! I wasn't sure if people had cashed out due to the outage but it's good to see you're all still here!

The bonuses of having all abilities and not having to do puzzles still stands, so feel free to take advantage of that!