Chapter 1
"10... 9... 8..." I grew more terrified each second it counted. On Apollo 18, I was hidden in the rocket because I had witnessed murder, by an incredibly intelligent man. I have no idea who he is, but I know he is a cruel, heartless, cold-blooded monster who cares for nobody except for himself.
''3... 2... 1..." Suddenly, there was a huge rumble which began to make me acquire a horrible headache, stomach ache, and nausea. I hurled all over the confined space I was in. "What the hell was that?" An astronaut said, concerned. "I... I don't know... I'll go check."
The loose astronaut started to feel an effect of anti-gravity, and casually floated to the small door that opens and leads to my space. Vomit spewed out, and the astronaut gasped. "What the..." He pulled out a special vacuum which was attached to the wall. He sucked up the vomit and stuck the nozzle on a small, closed hole on the side of the wall. "Press the red button." He said sternly. I lifted my hand and slammed it against the button.
We heard nothing, but I slightly got pulled back. "Press the 'Reverse' button on the vacuum." I pressed the button, and saw the vomit spewed out into space though a decent sized window.
Immediately, he asked me this: "How the hell did you get on here?" He said, with wide, bulbous eyes. "I witnessed a murder performed by an incredibly intelligent man. He managed to sneak me onto the rocket undetected." "H-how...?" He said, with severe confusion battering at him. "I saw him teleport the bodies, so I'm guessing teleportation." I said confidently, with hints of doubt sprinkled in it.
"So, what's your name, astronaut?" I asked, smugly. "Adam. The other astronaut is Steven." Oh, that's nice. Mine is Daniel.
Suddenly, we heard a thump and a loud beeping. We floated back to the front, and one distinguishable thing was standing out-- Steven was passed out. We floated over to the cockpit, and Adam lifted his head by the hair. His mouth was foaming. "No... no, damn it, this can't happen!" He screamed, with great fear. "What?! What's happening?!" I screamed at him. "The murderer... Poisoned him."

That's the end of chapter 1.....