angel devil's only fan polarbearberries's Avatar
    the basement of the public safety devil hunters office

Lightbulb polar draws (its not the best art but he does draw)

i've logged onto this forum a total of 2 times but i want to share my. silly little drawings. so here we go

inside joke thing (hyuse world trigger and angel devil chainsaw man with a mizuki akiyama project sekai atomic bomb)

angel devil shouldve had a scythe never gonna forgive the chainsaw man writers for giving him a SWORD

just doodles of aki and angel plus akiangel in the corner (and them as cats cuz i like cats)

stuff from when me and my friends played pony town ft my boyfriend's horrible (lovely) yassified version of aki (mods please do not kill me btw the fellas kissing are clothed in the first image i just didnt draw anything since you cant see. the clothes from that perspective)

silly school doodles that i posted to like 3 servers and deviantart

i cant find. anything else so thats it rn wahhoo yippeee

2. This post has been liked by:

I stumbled upon this post and decided to revive this thread. Thanks for sharing your drawings with us, it takes a lot of courage to put your art out there. I love the creativity and humor in your drawings, especially the angel devil with a sword versus scythe debate! Additionally, I wanted to suggest a fun way to improve your drawing skills and tap into your inner artist. Have you ever heard of paint by number kits? They're a great way to unwind and de-stress while also practicing your painting and color-matching skills. Plus, they can be a lot of fun to work on and can lead to a great sense of accomplishment once completed.
    Last edited by AizekDon; 05-01-2023 at 06:31 PM.