Thread: Hi there!

Hi there!

Hello! I'm YoyoGuy, but I also like the name Lynn. I go by She/Her. I really like gen 5 (mostly nostalgia bias), and my favorite Pokemon is Dewott.
    I love creating art using Procreate, as well as casual roleplaying, usually in PMD settings. My main OC is Dewa, a male Bi Dewott.
    I'm always happy to talk with others, so feel free to friend me on Discord, with my Username in the bio. Just make sure to tell me you're from the forum.
    I'm happy to talk with yall!

Hi @YoyoGuy, welcome to PXR! What does Dewa the Dewott look like (the link you posted in your other thread doesn't work on my laptop for some reason)?
    Please feel free to join the PXR Discord server if you would like to. :)
    I hope you will have lots of fun here! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

I'll look around for the invite. I'll try to figure out how to upload images properly.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by YoyoGuy View Post
    Hello! I'm YoyoGuy, but I also like the name Lynn. I go by She/Her. I really like gen 5 (mostly nostalgia bias), and my favorite Pokemon is Dewott.
    I love creating art using Procreate, as well as casual roleplaying, usually in PMD settings. My main OC is Dewa, a male Bi Dewott.
    I'm always happy to talk with others, so feel free to friend me on Discord, with my Username in the bio. Just make sure to tell me you're from the forum.
    I'm happy to talk with yall!
    Hey there! Welcome to PXR! Things may be a bit quite recently. More so since the new games dropped. Gen 5 is one of my favorites out of all of them too! Maybe the Nee York setting helped a bit. XD

Hey that's awesome! Feel free to use the art section if you'd like to share some artwork! I love love LOVE the PMD setting as well. We've done some RPs here in the recent months, but they never really got a true end. We do have our own site Discird here as well if you like to join that. Someone from the forum is usually always on there. We'd be happy to chat more!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Thanks! Do you know where I can find the invite link?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by YoyoGuy View Post
    Thanks! Do you know where I can find the invite link?
    I sent you a request so I can send you an invite link. Once added, I'll send the request over as well.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..