Which Pokemon battle is the best like nothing else ever was?
That is the one question that Sarah Natochenny (English Voice Actor for Ash in the Pokemon anime) wanted answered. She took to Twitter to find out which Pokemon battle from the anime was the favorite among fans.
Oh, I see you #anipoke. Ok. Which is your favorite battle? Ash vs Gary? Ash vs Cynthia? Someone else? And why? pic.twitter.com/k3bXBrBroW
— Sarah Natochenny (@sarahnatochenny) December 22, 2022
We decided to share some of the best answers. Look at them below!
Cam Hawkins says…

Ash's Greninja vs Sawyer's Sceptile pic.twitter.com/9SdrvtGZRn
— Andy Kwong (@akwong31) December 22, 2022
Cam chose a classic battle! The first battle that got fans watching the TV in awe as Ash and Gary battle it out! To see who was the best. Once and far all!
3NNARD says…

Okok I have a few favourites in mind
Ash vs Kukui: That whole battle with Tapu Koko especially is just awesome
Ash vs Leon: Incredible animation and a well deserved victory for Ash
Ash vs Sawyer: Greninja was goated in that battle
Ash vs Paul: Awesome rival battle!! pic.twitter.com/bUpHhd1Ife
— 3NNARD (@3NNARD) December 23, 2022
Chose a variety of great fights! One of them being my favorite fights of all time (Ash & Pikachu vs Kukui & Tapu Koko). Still, all of those picks are epic fights that deserve a spot in any top ten list of best anime fights of all time.
Ring says…

[INDENT] Ash vs Paul, because the character development of Infernape come a satisfying end, and animations is the best . Both Paul and Ash had foreshadow the battle throughout the series and was indeed worth the wait, to this day Diamond and Pearl Anime is my favorite and my Childhood