Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Hai to Gensou no Grimgar and Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. Best two picks of the season imho.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood again because all of my friends have recently just watched it. Unlike last time, I'm watching it dubbed now though for a nice change of pace. After that, I'm going to watch Your Lie in April, which one of those friends has recommended very strongly.
    Last edited by Blaquaza; 03-19-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

I just finished Akatsuki no Yona a day ago. It didn't take me until the Blue Dragon's appearance to truly get hooked on it and I absolutely adore this show now. Not usually into shoujos but the comedy was awesome and the characters were all so likable with their own unique characteristics. Went through all later manga chapters the same day. :D
    [ mal llsif bandori ]

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Nisekoi (False Love). It's hilarious. xD Although I usually hate harem romances for the fact that girls just FLOCK to the main guy and here I am still single like OH MY GOSH.

But it's really a great anime, I'd recommend it to anyone who likes slice of life, comedy, romance, shoujo and whatnot.

I'm about to start Samurai Flamenco! Promised a friend I'd watch if she saw the series I recommended so gotta get on that. She already finished what I suggested she watch, plus I've caught up with most of the other series I was watching. ;_;/
    [ mal llsif bandori ]

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. By far the best dystopian show I've seen from Wit Studio.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I'm currently watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and I'm almost finished with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I am so addicted to FMA, if the ending is good, it will probably go down as my new favorite anime.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Charlotte. For the second time now. :p It's so awesome and depressing and the opening song is sung by Lia (called Bravely Forward). I love her vocals so much. <3 From the creators of Clannad and Angel Beats.

Currently watching Kiznaiver #1.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Hmm, other than season 5-6 of Pokemon, I've recently been watching Ace Attorney, which is OK, but not quite as good the the VN. Also I recently found a place to legaly watch The Heroic Legend of Arslan, which I am enjoying tremendously. It's pretty much Fire Emblem: The Anime. :P Also the opening & ending songs are awesome. :D