Thread: Hi There!

Hi There!

Hey there, the name is Pyro and I'm new here. I'm hoping to play Digital Pokémon Quest while RP'ing here and my favourite type is Dark though I also like Ice. Anyway I look forward to meeting and RP'ing with everyone ^^

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Hi, Pyro! Welcome! I hope that you enjoy your time here at Pokémon Crossroads! I'd love to get a good RP going here, although I'm not familiar with Digital Pokémon Quest, yet. I would love to learn more, however!
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Welcome to PXR, @Pyro32! What is Digital Pokemon Quest?
    I hope you have a great time here! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Thanks both, and digital Pokemon Quest is linked here.

https://digitalpokemonquest.wordpress.com/

As you post you'll earn Pokemon. I was thinking it'd be a good way to do the team for the RP's etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro32 View Post
    Thanks both, and digital Pokemon Quest is linked here.

https://digitalpokemonquest.wordpress.com/

As you post you'll earn Pokemon. I was thinking it'd be a good way to do the team for the RP's etc.
    Well hey, how about that! You learn something every day! @Cleobel, do you know if Caite-chan is still around to approve Pokemon requests? Or is there another way?

I really like the idea of using that method for RPs too, it sounds like a fun experiment to try!

Current Projects:
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

@Kentucky Fried Torchic @Pyro32

Thank you for telling me about Digital Pokemon Quest! I used to participate in that game, but it was called Virtual Pokemon Pet at that time.

I see that Digital Pokemon Quest was started in 2022. I checked the forum very regularly last year, so I'm not sure why I missed the start of Digital Pokemon Quest... Probably because I never check the Pokemon RPGs section (and the old Virtual Pokemon Pet game wasn't in that section), haha.

Unfortunately, it looks like @Caite-chan hasn't been on PXR for months, and I'm not sure if there is another way to get Pokemon requests approved. :/ And I have no idea whether my old Pokemon from Virtual Pokemon Pet can be transferred to Digital Pokemon Quest.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Hmm, well, maybe there is still a way to incorporate the idea into a standalone RP until the full-site project is revived? I still like the idea a lot for that role!

Current Projects: