Talking Hello! Old fan here.

I wanted to start things off by saying the registration system may need looking into, It kept calling me a spambot and I've spent a week waiting for a response to my email asking for help. Weirdly enough it let me join ONLY after I activated a VPN, so maybe there is a block on the UK? Seems odd.

Anyway on with the introduction! If you've been around for a while you may recognise the name "Wizard" This is because I was a clan leader back when PE2K was still around "T.U.N: Team Ultimate Nightmare!" (Oh and I love the "We're the elite" skin, very retro.) I moved to serebii but never felt comfortable there. I would then fall off of pokemon forums until a week ago when I found out that Pokemon Crossroads was a spiritual successor to PE2K! So here I am looking to have some casual chats online, maybe some pokemon battles here and there, and maybe even find some oldies like myself who were on PE2K.

Hi @Wizard, welcome to PXR! I'm sorry you encountered some issues while creating your account. I hope you will have lots of fun here! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Hello and thank you! I look forward to spending plenty of time here.
    Like a fine wine~

Welcome to the Forums! And yea, the forums have been having a bit of a spambot problem for a hot minute.

Already reported them, but I swear it's like fighting a hydra. Cut off one head, and two more sprout up.

Quote Originally Posted by DayBreak View Post
    Welcome to the Forums! And yea, the forums have been having a bit of a spambot problem for a hot minute.

Already reported them, but I swear it's like fighting a hydra. Cut off one head, and two more sprout up.
    Oof I'm sorry to hear that, it seems quiet around here, is that due to the bot problem or is it just out of season on the website?
    Like a fine wine~

I was also on PE2K at one point but they started the transition to this website around the time i joined. It definitely does seem quiet around here. I wonder what we could do to help regrowth the community

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Administrator

Hey there! Well either way welcome to PXR! We still have some chats here in places. As you've witnessed there are some technical bugs going on. Hopefully those will clear up. Things are a bit more so active on the Discord these days it seems. We're always more than happy to keep engaged here too!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hey there! Well either way welcome to PXR! We still have some chats here in places. As you've witnessed there are some technical bugs going on. Hopefully those will clear up. Things are a bit more so active on the Discord these days it seems. We're always more than happy to keep engaged here too!
    May i have a link to the discord?

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

We have a Discord?

If it's not too much trouble, would it be okay if I had the link?