For real…Do you…Anole about these great podcasts?
I waited three weeks to make this joke. I am so clever with my puns.
Besides me making bad jokes and puns! We are back with another brand new Podcast Central! With another brand new podcast! Put your ears together for the Ace Trainers Podcast!
The Ace Trainers Podcast is run by Tom and Aaron! Two joy guys from across the pond! Maybe one of these hosts sounds familiar. That is because Tom is also the same Tom from the old favorite, Pay Day Podcast. Now Tom and Aaron are on the air with another great podcast. Talking about all kinds of Pokemon topics! From favorite Pokemon to just the news. If you want a Pokemon talk show then listen to Tom and Aaron talk Pokemon as a pair of Ace Trainers.
Seriously. You guys have no idea how badly I wanted to make this pun when it came to me at six in the morning. With that said, don’t touch that Totodile! It is podcast listening time!
Podcast Spotlight

Ace Trainers: Our Top 5 Pokemon Games – Tom and Aaron are here and ready to talk about their top five favorite Pokemon games. One host goes old school to listen their favorites. One goes new school. which school does each host goes to? Listen to find out!
PokeScience: Holy Anole– The new PokeScience podcast is back with some new hosts! Maddison has Ceci from Pokemon Radio fame and Chelsea to talk about Anoles! You anole about these! They are what the cover Legendaries for Scarlet & Violet are based on! Listen to find out more about Anoles!
Pokemon Radio: Nimbasa City Gym, Anvil Town, Route 5, Driftveil Drawbridge, Driftveil City– Derik and Ceci are following Angel and Nick into Nimbasa City. From dealing with Volt Switching fun with Elesa and seeing the dangerous draw to drawbridges.
Luke Loves Pokemon: Bronzor and Family– A fine example of why you should listen to this podcast. Luke talks about Bronzor and Bronzong. From the how and why a mirror evolves into a massive bell. To how this Pokemon connects with him and why it is truly his favorite Pokemon.
Talk Podcasts

Specialty Podcasts

Pokemon of the Episode

Pokemon Anime and Media Podcasts

Battling Podcasts

TCG Podcasts

Pokemon GO Podcasts

Pokemon Tabletop Podcasts

It is getting cold! How about you warm up a Pokemon podcaster’s heart by leaving them a review on Apple Podcast or your podcatcher of choice!
The post Podcast Central: Do You Anole About These Ace Trainers? appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.